Trying to get my old account back

Discus and support Trying to get my old account back in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; 10 years ago, I got my first xbox 360 and made my xbox account with a throw away email. Couple years go by and since I've been automatically signed... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Will, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Will
    Will Guest

10 years ago, I got my first xbox 360 and made my xbox account with a throw away email. Couple years go by and since I've been automatically signed into my xbox for so long, I've forgotten what the email was that I used to sign in. One day, I get signed
    out after an update or something and I have to log back in... so thus began my new account which had a near exact name to my old account. This account is now my main account and has been for numerous years. Skip to present day, one late night, my buddies and
    I are hanging out and get the idea to play some classic zombies for nostalgia sake. I put in black ops 1 only to remember that all my dlc were on my old account. Now in an effort to retrieve my old account, I've discovered that the email linked to my old account
    has been deactivated by AOL and can't be recovered. I basically get told by support that my best hope is to fill out the online account recovery form which asks you a series of questions to see if you were the account owner. I've failed this review multiple
    times and on the question that asks about credit card information, I am unable to put the correct expiration date due to the lowest year being 2019. I'm hoping I can get this account back but at the moment it's seeming impossible. :/

:)

Will, Feb 4, 2020
  2. Will Win User

Sadly it's not on my old xbox 360 :( and I've hit my max amount of recovery forms for the day so I'll have to wait till tomorrow
  3. Will Win User

Gave them a call but still no progress :( Sadly all they said was the form was the only way and that there's not much else they can do. Seems like the account is gone rip
  4. JFate777 Win User

In instances like this it may be better to call the customer support and explain to someone real your problem. I find that a phone call can clear a lot up usually.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us

They have phone service customer support monday through Friday. Try giving them a call.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

If this account is still on a Xbox console then once you fill out the account recovery form and they send you an email saying that you have not provided them with enough information you can contact xbox support by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us and
    they can fill out another form with some further information about the account and they can send it up to an escalation team and they can look further into the account and see if that is enough correct information to get your account back for you.
  6. OakGill Win User

Hello, I read your post, and I believe I understand your position. The Xbox Ambassadors are here to help.

Unless someone here can correct me, I don't think you'll be able to get it back. That is how I lost an account over 9 years ago with 20000 gamerscore. Yes, I had to start over because I could not remember the credit card information or phone number it was
    linked to.
Thema:

1. Trying to get my old account back - Similar Threads - Trying old account

2. Trying to find old email for old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to find old email for old account: So im trying to find my email from my old gamer tag which is piggybutt123456 but I cant seem to find any way to recover it I have tried almost everything and idk what to do....
  3. Trying to get into a old Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to get into a old Xbox account: I recently wanted to sign into my old account but i don't remember my password, email, and i dont have access to the phone number attached to it as it was a good 8 years ago. Is there a way i can...
  4. Trying to retrieve and old account stii had money in it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to retrieve and old account stii had money in it: Trying to retrieve you old account had bought games cant play games had money left on account 57 yr old had cancer last year and other health related problems so not able to work the account was...
  5. Need help trying to recover 6 year old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help trying to recover 6 year old account: I've been attempting to recover an account which I don't remember the password too. I've filled out the information forums and been denied every time. I'm officially lost now and need help...
  6. Trying to get my old Xbox Account from my Childhood back again

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to get my old Xbox Account from my Childhood back again: Before im starting to explain my problem, i want to say sorry for my bad grammar and wrong written words. Here we go: I became my first Xbox when i was 12 years old (2009). Now a lot of things...
  7. Trying to find my old account and transfer the email to my current email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to find my old account and transfer the email to my current email: When I was younger I had an Xbox account and I'm trying to get that old account back. I've logged into my current email and my mom's old email but none of them is the account I'm looking for. My...
  8. trying to get my old 360 account back after forgetting my old email but i rember the gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to get my old 360 account back after forgetting my old email but i rember the gamertag: so i don't remember what my 360 account email was but i rember the gamer tag is there any way i could find the email so i can get back my old account back ? 3f0032b0-e4a5-4eba-84cf-1fe560821b66
  9. Trying to get my old xbox account back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to get my old xbox account back.: About 2 years ago i got my first xbox one and i made a new microsoft account for the occasion. I'm on my 2nd xbox one and I'm on the account i used on 360. I want to access the account i made on...
  10. Trying to recover my old account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to recover my old account: Back in 2012, I left console for PC and now that I'm back on console, I want to recover my account. The GT on the account is RamboUnchained. I was a small time youtuber and twitch streamer and...