Trying to get super monkey ball delux (origional xbox) game to play

Discus and support Trying to get super monkey ball delux (origional xbox) game to play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I've recently acquired a copy of super monkey ball delux (xbox origional). I've tried using my 360, but just get the open tray message. No... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by m31jer, Sep 9, 2019.

1. m31jer
    m31jer Guest

Hello I've recently acquired a copy of super monkey ball delux (xbox origional). I've tried using my 360, but just get the open tray message. No loading. Then tried my one and only got use origional disk.

The disc is pal. Slightly scratched, but I've seen worse play.

Both consoles 360 and one have had most recent updates.

Any help would be appreciated...

:)

m31jer, Sep 9, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

3. m31jer Win User

My thoughts exactly. As I've tried everything, even stripped the box and cleaned the lenses etc...

Many thanks for all the help. I guess I'll have to find a better copy of the game.

😎
  4. luissolid Win User

This game it's only backwards compatible with Xbox 360.

But don't worry Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD should launch on October 29 on Xbox One!

Regards!
  5. Villarino Win User

Hello m31jer!

This game is only backwards compatible on xbox360, not on xbox one (i wish, i have my copy too). Sorry about yor problem, hope it helps a little
  6. sandy the hippy Win User

As stated above, original Xbox games that are supported, only work on the 360. The fact that you say your 360 doesn't recognise it suggests that the disc may be damaged
Thema:

1. Trying to get super monkey ball delux (origional xbox) game to play - Similar Threads - Trying super monkey

2. Console shuts down when trying to transfer from external hard drive

in XboX Insiders
    Console shuts down when trying to transfer from external hard drive: Posting this for a friend, because he doesn't use Reddit. Console is shutting down when trying to transfer games from external hard drive. He has 2 external hard drives, both Seagate 8TB, both...
  3. Fortnite wouldn't open and gives a black screen when loading and then kicks me out, i tried...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite wouldn't open and gives a black screen when loading and then kicks me out, i tried...: Fortnite wouldn't open and gives a black screen when loading and then kicks me out, i tried clearing my cache but didn't work 05b714e1-f9ce-429c-a501-b03070351cd1
  4. Trying to set up xbox live through paypal which I had cancelled in the past

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to set up xbox live through paypal which I had cancelled in the past: Trying to set up xbox live through paypal which I had cancelled in the past 5a8b84bf-e691-4cf3-819d-2ca0c613c46a
  5. Minecraft bedrock permission error when trying to but realms + on android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock permission error when trying to but realms + on android: I play Minecraft bedrock edition on my Android device. Whenever I try to buy a realm + subscription it gives me a "you need permission error" in which it says my settings say that I cannot play...
  6. So, game streaming won't let me in. I've tried it multiple times before, it's really fun,...

in XboX Insiders
    So, game streaming won't let me in. I've tried it multiple times before, it's really fun,...: What's happening? It has been like this for about teo months now submitted by /u/Giogay [link] [comments]
  7. The sea of thieves services are temporarily unavailable. Please try again.(Lavenderbeard)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The sea of thieves services are temporarily unavailable. Please try again.(Lavenderbeard): I got this message. How to fix it? This is what I got and my Xbox account can't access privacy setting and go This page. b1308784-1fd5-4d91-9ab1-a32754964359
  8. purchased wrong version of game; trying to get a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchased wrong version of game; trying to get a refund: I have written Xbox about the accidental purchase of The Witcher 3 GOTY edition instead of the base game. I have been playing the base game through Game Pass and have reached Level 36. I did not...
  9. My Xbox companion app on my iPhone X isn’t working, every time I try to join a party it...

in XBoX on Mobile
    My Xbox companion app on my iPhone X isn’t working, every time I try to join a party it...: [img] i did countless things to try to fix this like, restarting router, reinstaling app, switching accounts, switching from 2.4ghz to 5ghz wifi radios and still nothing. I am at a loss and dont...
  10. Xbox console companion crashes when i try and upload my captures

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox console companion crashes when i try and upload my captures: I've been trying to upload some clips i took with the Xbox game bar of Forza Horizion 4 with my friends, however while uploading the clips the Xbox console companion app crashes at 98%. Is there a...