Trying to get super monkey ball delux (origional xbox) game to play

Discus and support Trying to get super monkey ball delux (origional xbox) game to play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I've recently acquired a copy of super monkey ball delux (xbox origional). I've tried using my 360, but just get the open tray message. No... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by m31jer, Sep 9, 2019.

1. m31jer
    m31jer Guest

Hello I've recently acquired a copy of super monkey ball delux (xbox origional). I've tried using my 360, but just get the open tray message. No loading. Then tried my one and only got use origional disk.

The disc is pal. Slightly scratched, but I've seen worse play.

Both consoles 360 and one have had most recent updates.

Any help would be appreciated...

:)

m31jer, Sep 9, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

3. m31jer Win User

My thoughts exactly. As I've tried everything, even stripped the box and cleaned the lenses etc...

Many thanks for all the help. I guess I'll have to find a better copy of the game.

😎
  4. luissolid Win User

This game it's only backwards compatible with Xbox 360.

But don't worry Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD should launch on October 29 on Xbox One!

Regards!
  5. Villarino Win User

Hello m31jer!

This game is only backwards compatible on xbox360, not on xbox one (i wish, i have my copy too). Sorry about yor problem, hope it helps a little
  6. sandy the hippy Win User

As stated above, original Xbox games that are supported, only work on the 360. The fact that you say your 360 doesn't recognise it suggests that the disc may be damaged
Thema:

1. Trying to get super monkey ball delux (origional xbox) game to play - Similar Threads - Trying super monkey

2. Gamepad xbox one not working after trying update firmware on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepad xbox one not working after trying update firmware on Windows 10: Hi, Couple days ago, I tried to update the firmware of my xbox one gamepad on PC Windows 10. I do not own an xbox one console. My friend did update successfully update the firmware of his...
  3. Gamepad xbox one not working after trying update firmware on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepad xbox one not working after trying update firmware on Windows 10: Hi, Couple days ago, I tried to update the firmware of my xbox one gamepad on PC Windows 10. I do not own an xbox one console. My friend did update successfully update the firmware of his...
  4. ERROR trying to REDEEM gears of war 5 rock star energy skins with codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ERROR trying to REDEEM gears of war 5 rock star energy skins with codes: so gears of war 5 has a promotion with rockstar energy drinks where you can get weapon skins and supply drops and free xbox live and game pass trials. ive done all the steps necessary but when i...
  5. This is for every 360 games i try to play... and well the xbox support website doesnt have...

in XboX Insiders
    This is for every 360 games i try to play... and well the xbox support website doesnt have...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xStealthWafflex [link] [comments]
  6. Error code 0x8027025a when starting Xbox and getting the same error when trying to ‘Report...

in XboX Insiders
    Error code 0x8027025a when starting Xbox and getting the same error when trying to ‘Report...: submitted by /u/PM_ME_DRAGONITE_PICS [link] [comments]
  7. I am trying to join the Xbox Ambassadors Program I am getting an error

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to join the Xbox Ambassadors Program I am getting an error: I get this message: [img] and It has been 2 years now and I cannot resolve this any help Please Help me 4a1fde2c-adb9-442e-9596-41b1f89ad720
  8. Bug With Trying to See Home Menu Options

in XboX Insiders
    Bug With Trying to See Home Menu Options: When I try to see games and things it freezes my xbox submitted by /u/norkswood [link] [comments]
  9. why does it say "your account is unable to make this purchase when trying to buy an xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does it say "your account is unable to make this purchase when trying to buy an xbox...: why does it say "your account is unable to make this purchase when trying to buy an xbox 360 game?" 6c9c77cd-f055-4ffb-8005-607b2ca5fd9f
  10. Trying to set up new Xbox 1 and can’t remember Microsoft account password - how do I reset?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to set up new Xbox 1 and can’t remember Microsoft account password - how do I reset?: Trying to set up new Xbox 1 and can’t remember Microsoft account password - how do I reset? df4e7f73-60a3-48c9-9b5b-1e458fe29f22