trying to get xbox controller under warranty.

Discus and support trying to get xbox controller under warranty. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying to get a new controller under warranty for stick drift but i cannot get past this message "login.microsoftonline.com refused to connect."... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by stuworth, Nov 28, 2020.

1. stuworth
    stuworth Guest

I am trying to get a new controller under warranty for stick drift but i cannot get past this message "login.microsoftonline.com refused to connect."

This happens on any browser.

This happens when i go to the "order a replacement" after i put my serial number in. (which is still in warranty)

I have tried to clear browser cache etc , but i cannot get past this no matter what i do.

This seems very convenient for Microsoft.

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

stuworth, Nov 28, 2020
  2. XsmkstarzX Win User

Left trigger problem

HI,

Sorry to hear about your controller. If it under warranty I would try to see if you can get it replaced and if it is still under warranty I would not recommend trying to work on it yourself as it might void your warranty.
  3. Honda Man 04 Win User

Xbox Elite Controller 1 Grips falling off

4. Julian_Baptiste Win User

HALO 4 LIMITED EDITION CONTROLLER NOT WORKING!!! PLEASE HELP!

Try calling xbox at (800) 469-9269 as the controller is still under warranty.
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Controllers

6. Christyna64 Win User

Elite controller

Is the controller still under warranty, if so get it replaced through warranty process.
Thema:

1. trying to get xbox controller under warranty. - Similar Threads - trying controller under

2. Trying to use my controller with my iPhone on the cloud gaming service but its not working.

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to use my controller with my iPhone on the cloud gaming service but its not working.: submitted by /u/SpoookyGouda [link] [comments]
  3. Issue with controller while trying Xbox cloud gaming bêta on Windows10

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with controller while trying Xbox cloud gaming bêta on Windows10: I've received an invitation to the Xbox cloud gaming bêta and thus tried launching it on PC. So I paired my 8BitDo SN30 Pro controller made for Android. Seems to work juste fine : I've run the...
  4. controller not working when trying to open game

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller not working when trying to open game: The controller works except when I try to open the Oblivion game then only the joystick works to move to different options like continue, new, load , but I can't select any of them. It's the xbox...
  5. Every controller I have tried using on my Xbox one disconnects randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every controller I have tried using on my Xbox one disconnects randomly: I have had my xbox one for a long while and my controllers have always disconnected. They do not need updates, they have a clear path to the console i have tried just about every thing i can to...
  6. I have controller issues when I’m trying to change batteries

in XboX Insiders
    I have controller issues when I’m trying to change batteries: Every-time I change my batteries while I’m playing or while my Xbox is on it won’t reconnect back to my Xbox no matter what I do. It only reconnects when I hard reset it. Does anyone know any...
  7. Trying to request Xbox Controller Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to request Xbox Controller Replacement: Having button issues, so I try to request a replacement but error keeps happening. 7a7fd495-1f05-4c3c-8a37-31d37dddf2c4
  8. Just got a new controller and when I try playing a game the controller keeps disconnecting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just got a new controller and when I try playing a game the controller keeps disconnecting...: Any help would be appreciated c2356262-015c-4751-82a9-68434c91de4c
  9. Trying to get help from support. regarding a controller repair service request. getting no...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trying to get help from support. regarding a controller repair service request. getting no...: I Created my controller repair service request on 10/10/2020 and I had some trouble receiving a shipping label. however, When I eventually received one on the 27th of October I got my controller...
  10. Xbox series x light doesn’t blink when trying to connect controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x light doesn’t blink when trying to connect controller?: I am unable to wirelessly connect controller as the xbox light on my series x does not blink. I can however use the controller through the usb-c cord. Is this a bug or is my device defective?...