Trying to join a Minecraft featured server

Discus and support Trying to join a Minecraft featured server in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I play on Minecraft Nintendo Switch(Bedrock). I only a couple days ago I could join featured servers, but now when I try to it says, "Unable to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AngieHopson, Jun 14, 2021.

1. AngieHopson
    AngieHopson Guest

So I play on Minecraft Nintendo Switch(Bedrock). I only a couple days ago I could join featured servers, but now when I try to it says, "Unable to connect to world". I am kind of thinking I need to change the privacy settings on my microsoft/xbox account. For some reason I cannot access my privacy settings. I am able to join friends worlds. If anyone has an answer, please help, thank you.

:)

AngieHopson, Jun 14, 2021
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 cant join any servers other than "official servers"

What server are you trying to join exactly?

Be aware that some servers only work with the JAVA version of Minecraft. Not all servers support the Windows 10 Minecraft version.

If in doubt, check the website for the server (if it exists) or contact the server administrator (if known).
  3. ArminatorX Win User

How do you get Minecraft hunger games

If you mean the Server-Mode Hunger Games, you will need to play JAVA Minecraft on a PC and connect to specific Minecraft Servers running the Hunger Games mods.

On the Xbox console, you can only connect to featured servers, and can't join those fancy PC servers running Hunger Games.

You can either prepare a Hunger Games map yourself, and then invite a few friends to your map on the console but are limited to a hand full of players from your friend list, or you can do the next best thing, and join a Battle Royale mode on one of the featured
    servers.

For example the Lifeboat Server features a Battle Royale mode (https://lbsg.net/how-to-play/battle-royale/)

Or Survival Mode on Mineplex: https://www.mineplex.com/games/bedrock-survivalgames/

Cubecraft also features Survival Games https://www.cubecraft.net/leaderboards/view_leaderboard.php?network=bedrock&game=survival_games
  4. NickZoppa Win User

My friends can't join my Minecraft Worlds anymore

I just uninstalled and reinstalled the game because there were no updates in the games and apps application. As for making sure my friends settings allow my friends to join, at least in minecraft, people that can join my servers is set to friends of friends.
    In the xbox system settings>account>privacy>communication & multiplayer, all features are set to allow or everybody, but I do not see a feature that would affect others from joining my games. (Well, they can join, but upon doing so, recieve a "cannot connect
    to server" error)
  5. XBF Leslie D Win User

I want to join servers on Minecraft but I can't why

6. GlossyEyedGnome Win User

Friends list is gone?

Same problem. I'm trying ro record a friends minecraft server and it says I cannot join because we are not friends. This is really frustrating :(
Thema:

1. Trying to join a Minecraft featured server - Similar Threads - Trying join Minecraft

2. when im in minecraft and i cant join any friends world or when i add server and try to go...

in XBoX on Windows
    when im in minecraft and i cant join any friends world or when i add server and try to go...: im not sure is it because if i go settings gaming and xbox online services it says teredo unable to qualify but i have tried to fix these things now multiple hours but could it be my internet...
  3. I sent my minecraft realms code to my friends but when they try to join it says they need...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I sent my minecraft realms code to my friends but when they try to join it says they need...: Is there a way to manually allow people with the code to join? 0f19c289-3597-48ba-b094-8f2332ce9a4e
  4. When I try joining the Windows 10 Minecraft beta it sends me to the Microsoft store even...

in XboX Insiders
    When I try joining the Windows 10 Minecraft beta it sends me to the Microsoft store even...: Basically as the title says. I bought the game through the Minecraft website. I have the Java edition. Do I need the version bought through the Microsoft store to be able to take part in the ray...
  5. When playing Minecraft I try to allow friends and joining multiplayer but, it won't let me.

in XBoX on Windows
    When playing Minecraft I try to allow friends and joining multiplayer but, it won't let me.: Should have described it more. Even though I have it on allow for both of those things in the Microsoft privacy settings. It still won't work. Its not a problem with Minecraft itself its that it...
  6. Can't join minecraft beta, even though i am in th beta and have tried to reinstall the game

in XboX Insiders
    Can't join minecraft beta, even though i am in th beta and have tried to reinstall the game: So, I bought minecraft via the mojang website itself, now that i joined the beta, i cant launch the beta version. I tried reinstalling it, but that didnt work, on the microsoft store page it says...
  7. Help!! When i try joining the Minecraft with rtx beta, it got stuck on “pending” what...

in XboX Insiders
    Help!! When i try joining the Minecraft with rtx beta, it got stuck on “pending” what...: I really wanna play. submitted by /u/wolff2708 [link] [comments]
  8. I'm trying to join the Minecraft RTX Beta, but the option to join it isn't showing up.

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to join the Minecraft RTX Beta, but the option to join it isn't showing up.: [IMG] submitted by /u/SpaceTurd0 [link] [comments]
  9. trying to join my friends minecraft realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to join my friends minecraft realm: I have received multiple invites to join my fiends Minecraft realm, but I can not join due to "Privacy settings" , but I don't know how to fix this issue. Oh and I play on a PC....
  10. why do I keep getting the u need to authenticate to xbox live when I try to join a minecraft ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why do I keep getting the u need to authenticate to xbox live when I try to join a minecraft ...: i keep trying to join a minecraft server but I keep getting the u need to authenticate to xbox live thing I don't know what it means or how to fix it and i would love help...