Trying to join preview delta

Discus and support Trying to join preview delta in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Whenever I try to sign up for it it says sign into the profile that signed up for the preview, but I don’t think I have the account anymore (closed it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ImVaskel, Jul 29, 2019.

1. /u/ImVaskel
    /u/ImVaskel Guest

Whenever I try to sign up for it it says sign into the profile that signed up for the preview, but I don’t think I have the account anymore (closed it as I never used it and it wasn’t my main) or I cannot find which account I started it on. What can I do?

submitted by /u/ImVaskel
    [link] [comments]

/u/ImVaskel, Jul 29, 2019
  2. StarlitCampfire Win User

UHD Bluray playback - HDR not output correctly

...Appears to be fixed in Delta preview, so hopefully will be out soon for public.

Thats nice to hear. Maybe I should jump back on the Delta ring. Have been an insider for years now. but haven't been been active since summer. Will report back if i decide to go off the official release version
    Yes, if you do I'd like to know what you find. I joined yesterday, then realized I can't bump up to Delta unless I've been active for 2 months. Bummer.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox One Unmapping problem

Hi Volcannon,

Yes, you can rejoin after leaving at any point. It's possible that by joining and gaining exp so that you move up the preview rings to Delta at least so that you may get a future preview update where this issue is addressed and you can test it out for yourself
    before those in the Omega ring or not in the preview program. Beta ring previews updates before Delta ring and the Alpha ring, where updates are tested first, requires an invitation to join.

Either way a solution to this will more than likely be tested in the preview program first. News regarding what is included in recent preview updates for the different ring levels can be found here:
    https://news.xbox.com/en-us/insider/

Also here is an FAQ all about the Xbox Insider Program:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program
  4. PurpGuy Win User

SPOILER ALERT - Gears of War 3 is riddled with plotholes and story-telling shortcomings

Apparently it is over because once you get on Facebook he joins Delta Squad.
  5. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Insider hub

For alpha preview yes they come in waves, because is a lot of players want to trying alpha ring...

If you dont want to wait, always have Delta or Beta Ring. On both of that you get accepted with no time of wait.
  6. Tenjoseslash Win User

Insider hub

For alpha preview yes they come in waves, because is a lot of players want to trying alpha ring...

If you dont want to wait, always have Delta or Beta Ring. On both of that you get accepted with no time of wait.
Thema:

1. Trying to join preview delta - Similar Threads - Trying join preview

2. I am trying to join the Xbox Ambassadors Program I am getting an error

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to join the Xbox Ambassadors Program I am getting an error: I get this message: [img] and It has been 2 years now and I cannot resolve this any help Please Help me 4a1fde2c-adb9-442e-9596-41b1f89ad720
  3. Could someone pretty please invite me to the preview program? Been trying to join it for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could someone pretty please invite me to the preview program? Been trying to join it for...: I have been trying to join the program for what feels like forever and a support agent just recently referred me here. Please send me an invite. Thank you! Gamertag is:...
  4. trying to join my friends minecraft realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to join my friends minecraft realm: I have received multiple invites to join my fiends Minecraft realm, but I can not join due to "Privacy settings" , but I don't know how to fix this issue. Oh and I play on a PC....
  5. Friends are now getting an error 'cannot connect to server' when they try to join my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends are now getting an error 'cannot connect to server' when they try to join my...: So this connection error seems to be different than any other that I've seen reported online. Usually they have something to do with internet problems or NAT type, so I'll get all that out of the...
  6. i cant join my friends world tried the insider hub thing didnt change anything help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant join my friends world tried the insider hub thing didnt change anything help: I cant join my friend and ive tried the insider hub thing and im pretty sure we have the same game help?(says I cannot connect to world *unable to connect*) a05e101a-31e7-470d-b49f-69011ab4248a
  7. Xbox app crashing while trying to join a party (iOS)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app crashing while trying to join a party (iOS): Ok, so when my friend invites me to a party the xbox app instantly crashes and sends me back to my phone’s home screen. This happens even without accepting the invite it just kicks me out of the...
  8. why do I keep getting the u need to authenticate to xbox live when I try to join a minecraft ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why do I keep getting the u need to authenticate to xbox live when I try to join a minecraft ...: i keep trying to join a minecraft server but I keep getting the u need to authenticate to xbox live thing I don't know what it means or how to fix it and i would love help...
  9. Trying to join a server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to join a server: Hey I cant join a server on my windows 10 version of minecraft. It looks like the version the server was created in is 1.12.2. my version is 1.2.13.. tried to download java version but...
  10. I have Xbox live gold. But when I try to play online it's says join Xbox live ???

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Xbox live gold. But when I try to play online it's says join Xbox live ???: my Xbox live runs out next on 09-02-2019 but when I try to play online it says join Xbox live?? . Please does someone know how to fix this ? c978044f-a4a8-476f-b2ca-58fa8bfb3482