Trying to launch minecraft.

Discus and support Trying to launch minecraft. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I managed to get in service manager for this. Whenever I try to start up both gaming services, it doesnt work. (If I only need one tell me, ↓ but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dogteam17, May 12, 2022.

1. Dogteam17
    Dogteam17 Guest

So I managed to get in service manager for this. Whenever I try to start up both gaming services, it doesnt work. (If I only need one tell me, ↓ but even with only one working it still fails to open minecraft) Whenever I try recovery for the 2nd gaming service, it says "An internal error ↓ occured, (Invalid_hold).

"Please try to start the service manually in Services Manager. If you cannot start the service, please open Settings app, find GamingServices package in Apps list and select Repair option. If it still doesn’t fix the problem, please go to Microsoft Store and update the package."

:)

Dogteam17, May 12, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Dogteam17. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

You're trying to launch Minecraft by the Xbox App, right? If so, please try these steps to try to make your Minecraft work again:

- Completely uninstall Xbox App and Minecraft (and Xbox Companion App if you have it). Use their own uninstaller (just search for Xbox on Windows Start and click on uninstall).

- After uninstalling, go to Start > Type PowerShell > Right click it and select “Run As Administrator” > Type the following command and press Enter (you can run one at a time):

Get-AppxPackage Xbox | Remove-AppxPackage

Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.XboxApp | Remove-AppxPackage

Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.GamingServices | Remove-AppxPackage –allusers

(If you receive an error when executing any of these commands, don't bother. Just follow the other steps here)

- Press Windows + R and type in "regedit". Press enter.

- Search for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services

- Delete "GamingServices" and "GamingServices.net" (if they're still there).

- Click on Start > Credential Manager > Windows Credentials. Search for Xbl|DeviceKey, click on it and then Remove.

- Delete Accounts and Cache folders at:

C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\TokenBroker

- Also delete Microsoft Store local cache files at:

C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe

- Go to Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Microsoft Store > Advanced Options > Reset.

- Go to Start > Settings > Gaming > Xbox Networking > Fix it.

- Press the Windows Key + R. Type WSReset.exe and press Enter.

- Restart Windows.

- If you're using a proxy, please stop using it for now:

- Press Windows Key + R. Type inetcpl.cpl and press Enter. Click the Connections tab, and then click LAN settings. Uncheck the Use a proxy server for your LAN check box. Click Ok.

- Please check if Date and Time is set correct. Uncheck "Set the time automatically", do it manually.

- Open Microsoft Store and make sure you are logged in with the correct account.

- Finally, install Xbox App (and Xbox Companion App if you had it) again. Open it and login to the correct Microsoft/Xbox account.

Install Minecraft again and see if it works.
  3. Zero Jehuty Win User

Minecraft game code issue help!

Make sure she is trying to launch the correct version of minecraft. On xbox there are two versions

Minecraft Xboxone Edition and Minecraft.
  4. КостянКост Win User

minecraft unknown game launch error.

that's not the problem. the usual minecraft works for me. I'm trying to launch a minecraft for developers that was leaked to the network
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft PE não inicia a conta Microsoft[Translation-Minecraft PE does not start the Microsoft account]

Hi Cladio,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Try opening an the Xbox app or website on phone and sign in with the account used for Minecraft. Once signed in then try and launch Minecraft again and sign in.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Ry2013Ry Win User

Minecraft Launcher and Windows 10

I also have the same issue. I purchased the Windows 10 version through Microsoft and have no issues playing Minecraft if I launch from the Minecraft app. But, if I try to launch through Minecraft launcher it says I have not purchased. I have tried signing
    out and back In multiple times to refresh, no luck. Any advice?
Thema:

1. Trying to launch minecraft. - Similar Threads - Trying launch minecraft

2. Gaming Services app opens when trying to launch Forza Horizon 5 on Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming Services app opens when trying to launch Forza Horizon 5 on Windows 11: When I try and launch Forza Horizon 5 via the Xbox app on Windows 11, the game won't open; the Gaming Services app on the store opens instead. I've tried resetting and repairing the game, the Xbox...
  3. XCloud not launching: Unable to communicate with servers. Please try again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XCloud not launching: Unable to communicate with servers. Please try again.: [img] Every time I try to launch a game in XCloud, I get the following error message: "Unable to communicate with servers. Please try again." I have very fast upload and download speeds, and I'm...
  4. PC BSOD when trying to launch games through the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    PC BSOD when trying to launch games through the Xbox app: Hi since 19/04/2022 I have been unable to play any games launched through the Xbox app, I have Gamepass Ultimate, I have attempted many different solutions by updating and rolling back drivers but...
  5. total warhammer directed to xbox gaming services while trying to launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    total warhammer directed to xbox gaming services while trying to launch: Hi, As in the description every time i try to launch the game it directs me to xbox gaming services. Every other game works fine. Ive tried the removal of gaming services via powershell and...
  6. BSOD when I try to launch games from Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BSOD when I try to launch games from Xbox app: I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but every time I try to run a game from the Xbox app I'm getting a blue screen of death. This issue is specific to games installed and run through the Xbox app. I...
  7. Halo Infinite "The request is not supported." when trying to launch the game, Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite "The request is not supported." when trying to launch the game, Windows 10: I've been trying to get Halo Infinite to launch for the last little while, however, the game keeps spitting out this message: [img] I play Halo Infinite through Game Pass on a Windows 10 PC....
  8. I have installed Ark survival evolved through Xbox app, and I have tried to launch the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have installed Ark survival evolved through Xbox app, and I have tried to launch the game...: I have installed the game on a brand new ssd that I have put into my laptop and properly formatted it and everything. I have installed Ark twice now, and reset my pc several times. It will not...
  9. "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live (0x8015DC0B)" error when trying to launch Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live (0x8015DC0B)" error when trying to launch Minecraft: I migrated my account in September and since then a didn't really play Minecraft. I wanted to play Minecraft but when I tried to log in this Error occurred. I read about (0x8015DC0B) error And it...
  10. Error 0x80073d06 when I try launch Minecraft or install

in XboX Insiders
    Error 0x80073d06 when I try launch Minecraft or install: I can't play, somebody give me some help submitted by /u/Taco_ll [link] [comments]