trying to pay for live

Discus and support trying to pay for live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What is going on with xbox i have spent £300 trying to pay for my xbox live i've been trying to pay for the past 6 days but nothing is working is my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Yungdish420B, Jun 30, 2020 at 11:22 PM.

1. Yungdish420B
    Yungdish420B Guest

trying to pay for live

What is going on with xbox i have spent £300 trying to pay for my xbox live i've been trying to pay for the past 6 days but nothing is working is my xbox or is microsoft network down anyone else having the same proble

:)

2. AridLizard Win User

trying to pay for live

go to
    https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us
    and click the Contact Us button
    select Family and Online Safety as the category
    select I Want to Protect My Account as the topic
    scroll to the bottom of the options and select Chat Online or Request a Call
  3. Evil Krab Win User

trying to pay for live

How do you purchase your lice? Through your xbxo or on the Microsoft Web page?

I always personally tend to buy a code from elsewhere then input it.
  4. Bastion116 Win User

LIVE is trying to make me pay again

Checking your gamertag i see that you bought the PC version of GTA IV, and not the xbox version. Your not able to redownload the pc version of the game onto your xbox. the only way to play GTA IV on your xbox is buying the xbox version on the xbox live marketplace,
    which is why it asks you to purchase it.
  5. KAXIUM V3 Win User

I've had a similar problem, when i bought a new xbox and transfered everything onto it, it said i had to buy minecraft again. so i think the only way to resolve this problem is to buy again because microsoft only care about your money at the end of the day.
    so there is nothing you can do about that.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Thema:

trying to pay for live

1. trying to pay for live - Similar Threads - trying pay live

2. I bought Alan Wake years ago, but now when I try to download it, I have to pay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Alan Wake years ago, but now when I try to download it, I have to pay: I can download it fine on the Xbox One (since it's backwards compatible), but I can't download it on the 360 or from the browser without paying for it. I'd like to download it on the 360. I have...
  3. EITHER YOU SORT IT OR PAY ME BACK - We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    EITHER YOU SORT IT OR PAY ME BACK - We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but...: Hello. WE DON'T HAVE AN X-BOX BUT A PS4 I say this because I was forced to insert XBOX to put the Games and Apps topic. This is about MINECRAFT on the PS4. I purchased for my son a recent...
  4. Trying to Change Gamer name and when trying to pay comes back with an error message

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trying to Change Gamer name and when trying to pay comes back with an error message: Hi There, Im trying to pay for a gamer name change but it doesn't seem to be going through. The error message I get is Contact Microsoft support We can’t process your payment. Contact...
  5. Error when trying to pay for Game Pass with a Microsoft Account balance that is more than...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Error when trying to pay for Game Pass with a Microsoft Account balance that is more than...: I'm trying to pay for my gamepass subscription using my Microsoft Account Balance which is $18+, and the gamepass subscription itself WITH tax is just over $15. Why am i unable to pay for it using...
  6. Paying past due amount for Xbox live but getting a “sorry something went wrong try again later”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Paying past due amount for Xbox live but getting a “sorry something went wrong try again later”: So I am trying to pay for xbox live and it is a past due balance that i am trying to pay for but everytime i subscribe I get a message thats says something went wrong try again later. So I tey to...
  7. I am trying to pay for xbox live gold but it won't let me modify the membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to pay for xbox live gold but it won't let me modify the membership: I am trying to get the 3 months gold for the 1 month price and eveRyan time I go to pay it says modify your membership and it won' let me 813811c0-0b0c-4834-9308-8bb6a668420c
  8. Hi when I try to pay gold live won't let me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi when I try to pay gold live won't let me: hi guys I need help I tried many times to buy Xbox live member ship but when I press subscribe he send me an error number I can't pay or be membership any suggestions?...
  9. Paid for 12 months xbox gold live but every time i try multi it asks me to pay again.....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid for 12 months xbox gold live but every time i try multi it asks me to pay again.....: As the title says i paid for xbox gold live. Every time i try try to play multiplayer on forza 7 it asks me to sub for xbox live then tells me i have to pay to play online..... I check my...
  10. Getting error code when I try to pay for XBOX Live, both when redeeming codes or debit card. ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting error code when I try to pay for XBOX Live, both when redeeming codes or debit card. ...: XBOS-3013 67291d39-6ceb-4f7e-bf01-c7a07ac3e52d 2016/09/17 - 19:19:06 UTC Thanks for any assistance, I have had zero luck with support. 42d794e9-2d30-45cb-945d-7cade5de173e