Trying to play Batman Arkham Origins and keep getting this error message saying profile...

Discus and support Trying to play Batman Arkham Origins and keep getting this error message saying profile... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/TheDorkKnight8BG [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheDorkKnight8BG, Oct 7, 2019 at 12:33 AM.

1. Trying to play Batman Arkham Origins and keep getting this error message saying profile...

/u/TheDorkKnight8BG, Oct 7, 2019 at 12:33 AM
  2. PhilMarck Win User

Which game should i buy?

Batman's Arkham series is at least a three-part game.

-

1) Batman Arkham Origins (The Initiation)

2) Batman Arkham Asylum

3) Batman Arkham City

-

I'll replay B:AA before moving to B:AC, and B:AO isn't even out yet.
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox 360 Spring Sale Starts

Definitely try out the batman games.

Arkham asylum was great,Arkham city was even better.

I am yet to try origins as i heard it was a bit of a let down.
  4. Arkham99 Win User

Trailer

5. onyxishere Win User

whirring noise

I had an incident where there was a whirring noise on my console when I tried playing Batman Arkham Origins. Installing the game solved the problem. Perhaps give that a try.
  6. Vexander-73A3F892-7E Win User

Can't Download "XXX" when ever a game starts

I think you misses my problem WPAK. Say I have COD: Ghost and I want to DL Batman Arkham City. I start DLing Arkham, overnight the next morning I start playing COD, doting the load phase of COD I get the error, cannot DL Arkham. This happens all the time.

Regards
Thema:

Trying to play Batman Arkham Origins and keep getting this error message saying profile...

1. Trying to play Batman Arkham Origins and keep getting this error message saying profile... - Similar Threads - Trying play Batman

2. This is for every 360 games i try to play... and well the xbox support website doesnt have...

in XboX Insiders
    This is for every 360 games i try to play... and well the xbox support website doesnt have...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xStealthWafflex [link] [comments]
  3. All the games I try to play give Error Multiplayer

in XBoX on Windows
    All the games I try to play give Error Multiplayer: Xbox on PC is giving error when trying to play multiplayer mode with one person, I get an error saying 'session not found', in most games i play d9f86e1e-556d-4b0e-b557-6f24b5725042
  4. Xbox One does not recognize my 3D tv when I try to play old 360 3D game, but will play DVD...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One does not recognize my 3D tv when I try to play old 360 3D game, but will play DVD...: My Xbox 360 died, so I bought a new Xbox One. It plays the old 360 games in normal mode, but when I try to switch on the 3D mode, it says it has detected that my tv is NOT a 3D tv, and will not...
  5. Trying to play NHL20

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to play NHL20: Just a few minutes ago (11:15am) I tried launching the game. I’ve tried launching it before this week just for the hell of it and it would say “oh you’re too early!”. And today it says I “canceled...
  6. Is anyone having problems with the game Scrabble freezing and closing when you try to play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone having problems with the game Scrabble freezing and closing when you try to play...: hey guys , i have been trying to play Scrabble and cant get past going online to look for other players without it freezing and closing.Let me know if there is a solution or a fix because you...
  7. Error when trying to play Call of Duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error when trying to play Call of Duty: I have the following error pop up when I try to play CoD. It keeps kicking me out and giving me this message. 0x8007045d I have reset to factory settings, so.....no, cache is not the issue....
  8. Trying to get super monkey ball delux (origional xbox) game to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to get super monkey ball delux (origional xbox) game to play: Hello I've recently acquired a copy of super monkey ball delux (xbox origional). I've tried using my 360, but just get the open tray message. No loading. Then tried my one and only got use...
  9. Getting this error when I try to play a game on PC.

in XboX Insiders
    Getting this error when I try to play a game on PC.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Leo_Ascendent [link] [comments]
  10. LEGO Batman 3 DLC downloaded - now receiving 'Disc unreadable' error message when try to play ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LEGO Batman 3 DLC downloaded - now receiving 'Disc unreadable' error message when try to play ...: Last night my son was playing LEGO Batman 3. He downloaded all the DLC available for the game. When he game to play it this morning he received the error message 'Disc unreadable', even though he...