Trying to play Batman Arkham Origins and keep getting this error message saying profile...

Discus and support Trying to play Batman Arkham Origins and keep getting this error message saying profile... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/TheDorkKnight8BG [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheDorkKnight8BG, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Trying to play Batman Arkham Origins and keep getting this error message saying profile...

/u/TheDorkKnight8BG, Oct 7, 2019
  2. PhilMarck Win User

Which game should i buy?

Batman's Arkham series is at least a three-part game.

-

1) Batman Arkham Origins (The Initiation)

2) Batman Arkham Asylum

3) Batman Arkham City

-

I'll replay B:AA before moving to B:AC, and B:AO isn't even out yet.
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox 360 Spring Sale Starts

Definitely try out the batman games.

Arkham asylum was great,Arkham city was even better.

I am yet to try origins as i heard it was a bit of a let down.
  4. patbastien Win User

Accounts and game rights

Same than me and I also bought the last Batman Arkham and it says that only the profile that bought it can play with it. I need to transfert the rights on my son's profile. Thanks
  5. Arkham99 Win User

Trailer

6. WraithofWolves Win User

Backward compatibility

GTAV, Batman Arkham Origins, and Diablo 3
Thema:

Trying to play Batman Arkham Origins and keep getting this error message saying profile...

1. Trying to play Batman Arkham Origins and keep getting this error message saying profile... - Similar Threads - Trying play Batman

2. I wanna play severs but it says sorry we had trouble try to connect to you Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wanna play severs but it says sorry we had trouble try to connect to you Microsoft...: I wanna play on the servers on Minecraft but it says I have to make a Microsoft account and when I press it it says sorry we had trouble connecting to your Microsoft account because I already made...
  3. Getting this error every time when I try to play Kholat.

in XboX Insiders
    Getting this error every time when I try to play Kholat.: [IMG] submitted by /u/soumyadeep980 [link] [comments]
  4. I’m trying to play on my survival world but it keeps saying it’s corrupted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to play on my survival world but it keeps saying it’s corrupted.: Hi I recently had a bug where my notiflications werent showing so I was told to delete my profile off my console and put it back on and I did. It worked, but when I went into Minecraft I now...
  5. I have gold but when i try to play fortnite it says i need gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have gold but when i try to play fortnite it says i need gold: Im very scared because the event starts in 2 days so pls fix this e5371f9d-51dc-4adb-8477-77b4abdff56f
  6. Trying to play online.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to play online.: While loading Call of Duty to play on line, Im recieving (Communication w/ the Xbox live servers has been interupted... Status: Ceres). Then it let me online and received a message from...
  7. 7I can not play call of dutty warzone from yesterday i try to login tere show me error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    7I can not play call of dutty warzone from yesterday i try to login tere show me error...: Can not play anymore warzone online what's happening? I can play any other games but not warzone 24931140-d1e1-407e-8eca-5b92aa78d073
  8. Trying to play Virtua Fighter 2 digital DL and am kicked off Xbox Live , can't play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Virtua Fighter 2 digital DL and am kicked off Xbox Live , can't play...: Everytime! I just purchased and am so frustrated. I have reinstalled my profile and everything. my xbox never disconnects until now with this game. any help is appreciated!!...
  9. Error trying to play Worms WMD

in XBoX on Windows
    Error trying to play Worms WMD: I'm trying to play Worms WMD, which was downloaded by Xbox Game Pass for PC. As soon as I launch the game, the xbox app minimizes, and then, seconds later, it shows back up. The game is not...
  10. LEGO Batman 3 DLC downloaded - now receiving 'Disc unreadable' error message when try to play ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LEGO Batman 3 DLC downloaded - now receiving 'Disc unreadable' error message when try to play ...: Last night my son was playing LEGO Batman 3. He downloaded all the DLC available for the game. When he game to play it this morning he received the error message 'Disc unreadable', even though he...