Trying to play black ops 2 on my Xbox one and keep getting a error code

Discus and support Trying to play black ops 2 on my Xbox one and keep getting a error code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to play black ops 2 on my xbox one and keep getting error message 084efe9a-c79f-4286-bd5b-730d21b2eca5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xSilentSoilderx, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Trying to play black ops 2 on my Xbox one and keep getting a error code

Trying to play black ops 2 on my xbox one and keep getting error message

:)

xSilentSoilderx, Jan 20, 2020
  2. xSilentSoilderx Win User

it's a disc. x800 last 3 digits are 193 and says try again if problem persists go to Microsoft.com
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Is that a disc game or digital edition? What error code do you get when you try to play this game?
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello xSilentSoilderx,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 is not launching, and it is giving you an error code. Is this issue occurring with any other games? We recommend

power cycling the console
    by holding down the power button on the console for ten seconds. We have a support article that provides troubleshooting for

playing a disc on your Xbox One
    . Be sure to let us know the results xSilentSoilderx!
  5. VivaciousDemoN Win User

what does 0x80073cf6 mean?

im trying to play black ops 2 and im getting the same code
  6. IGhostI v1 Win User

Xbox one Question

[quote user="x530 GUNNER"]

Lets say I buy black ops 2 season pass and upgrade my black ops 2 game into a xbox one version will I keep the season pass?

[/quote]

There is no Xbox One version of Black Ops 2....
Thema:

1. Trying to play black ops 2 on my Xbox one and keep getting a error code - Similar Threads - Trying play black

2. Well my Xbox one is signing in but when it try to play black ops Xbox 360 won't sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Well my Xbox one is signing in but when it try to play black ops Xbox 360 won't sign in: [img] see it just wont sign in for me when im trying to play cbdba70f-99b1-432f-9536-2af14427f3a9
  3. When i try to play a game, its have a black screen and dont do nothing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i try to play a game, its have a black screen and dont do nothing: i recently instaled bioshock infinite from bioshock the collectio and when i try to play it it show me a black screen 8508b20d-b258-4291-beb2-380afa44c344
  4. I've never own n Xbox 360I just have a one s . I'm trying to play Black ops 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've never own n Xbox 360I just have a one s . I'm trying to play Black ops 2: Need help to play Black ops 2 on my one s.. it tells me to download my profile but I'm already signed in. I've never owned n Xbox until now. What do I do. e3df0c6b-e844-451a-8a96-640dd13e4f78
  5. I'm trying to play Black Ops 2 multiplayer on the Xbox One but keep receiving the "The current ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play Black Ops 2 multiplayer on the Xbox One but keep receiving the "The current ...: I've tried turning off the xbox and unplugging it entirely. I've tried deleting my profile and recovering it. I've double and triple checked to make sure I have an xbox live gold account. All my...
  6. im trying to black bo2 on xbox one and it signs me out and wont let me play online on my main ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im trying to black bo2 on xbox one and it signs me out and wont let me play online on my main ...: cant play bo2 on xbox one backwards compatability it signs me out dde76968-39ef-4f9c-8abf-8d342a8268ca
  7. Disconnected from XBL when trying to play Black Ops on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disconnected from XBL when trying to play Black Ops on Xbox One: When I try to start up my Black Ops on my Xbox one, it says that my profile was disconnecte. Then when I try to play multiplayer it makes me sign in to my profile, but then it says this profile...
  8. How on earth are u suppose to add a Guest to play on COD black ops lll. Been trying for 3 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How on earth are u suppose to add a Guest to play on COD black ops lll. Been trying for 3 ...: wants a guest profile, that doesn't work either. making A dummy live account doesn't work either f70c27c5-9f17-4ca8-a8df-5a536b0c58c2
  9. Microsoft Bingo goes black when I try to play. I can see my coins, keys and the rest of the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo goes black when I try to play. I can see my coins, keys and the rest of the ...: My phone was up dates about 6 weeks ago with the 8.1 windows update. The game worked fine until today when I went to play and at first it looks fine and as soon as it gets to the part where you...
  10. When I try to play multiplayer on black ops 2, the game doesn't even start. It just black ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to play multiplayer on black ops 2, the game doesn't even start. It just black ...: The games brand new, bought it a week ago, I can't get into multiplayer. When it finally started loading my xbox froze again. I don't know what the problem is, and Idk how to fix it...