Trying to play NHL20

Discus and support Trying to play NHL20 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just a few minutes ago (11:15am) I tried launching the game. I’ve tried launching it before this week just for the hell of it and it would say “oh... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/nacci25, Sep 12, 2019.

1. /u/nacci25
    /u/nacci25 Guest

Trying to play NHL20

Just a few minutes ago (11:15am) I tried launching the game. I’ve tried launching it before this week just for the hell of it and it would say “oh you’re too early!”. And today it says I “canceled my preorder or something went wrong with a payment”. Which neither is true because I didn’t cancel it, and I was already charged for the game and it’s in my purchase history. I went to the store and it says play instead of preorder. Is this just something that happens on launch day eve? Or what? I have EA Access so I was trying to see if maybe I’d be able to play early

submitted by /u/nacci25
    [link] [comments]

/u/nacci25, Sep 12, 2019
  2. JordanHicks1 Win User

Trying to play fortnite

Using my xbox one, the loading screen when first going into Fortnite takes a very long time to load, almost seeming the freeze halfway. After this, when pressing A on the option to play battle royale, the button highlights as though it is clicked, but nothing
    happens and it stays like that for 2 minutes or so before the whole game crashes.

Only way I have found to fix this is to reset the console but keep the games installed, but the problem comes back after trying to get into the game once or twice more.

Would appreciate any help, thanks.
    IT WONT LET ME PLAY ON PC
  3. Crispchew Win User

Is anyone trying to play?

I'll play. I don't mod or cheat, either.
  4. Individuality-093EBE Win User

Trying to play Battlefield3

Nope you can't change the age of a xbl account.
  5. GlItChEdxOzone1 Win User

Trying to play Battlefield3

Yes I realize that the age is set young! I was told if i change the windows ID then i can change the age but that option was passed by or was not displayed.
  6. Its Local Win User

Trying to play Skyrim!

I tried it on another account and it worked prefectly fine.
Thema:

Trying to play NHL20

1. Trying to play NHL20 - Similar Threads - Trying play NHL20

2. Xbox One does not recognize my 3D tv when I try to play old 360 3D game, but will play DVD...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One does not recognize my 3D tv when I try to play old 360 3D game, but will play DVD...: My Xbox 360 died, so I bought a new Xbox One. It plays the old 360 games in normal mode, but when I try to switch on the 3D mode, it says it has detected that my tv is NOT a 3D tv, and will not...
  3. Is anyone having problems with the game Scrabble freezing and closing when you try to play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone having problems with the game Scrabble freezing and closing when you try to play...: hey guys , i have been trying to play Scrabble and cant get past going online to look for other players without it freezing and closing.Let me know if there is a solution or a fix because you...
  4. Error when trying to play Call of Duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error when trying to play Call of Duty: I have the following error pop up when I try to play CoD. It keeps kicking me out and giving me this message. 0x8007045d I have reset to factory settings, so.....no, cache is not the issue....
  5. Trying to get super monkey ball delux (origional xbox) game to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to get super monkey ball delux (origional xbox) game to play: Hello I've recently acquired a copy of super monkey ball delux (xbox origional). I've tried using my 360, but just get the open tray message. No loading. Then tried my one and only got use...
  6. Getting this error when I try to play a game on PC.

in XboX Insiders
    Getting this error when I try to play a game on PC.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Leo_Ascendent [link] [comments]
  7. Launch freeze up when trying to play Monster Jam Steel Titans

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Launch freeze up when trying to play Monster Jam Steel Titans: Can ANYONE please help with this ongoing issue I am having. Was told THQ NORDIC is aware of this issue but when can I expect a resolution to the problem? Can NOT play this game. Please help!...
  8. trying to play on my minecraft realm

in XBoX Accessibility
    trying to play on my minecraft realm: its been working fine then out of nowhere it ses my privacy settings are wrong or something and i cant figure out how to fix it dc2c7489-d960-497c-bc0f-dcccf9d98929
  9. Well my Xbox one is signing in but when it try to play black ops Xbox 360 won't sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Well my Xbox one is signing in but when it try to play black ops Xbox 360 won't sign in: [img] see it just wont sign in for me when im trying to play cbdba70f-99b1-432f-9536-2af14427f3a9
  10. Trying to play left 4 dead

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play left 4 dead: I’m trying to play left 4 dead On Xbox one X with my friends I can’t play with them it keeps on saying system link and that I’m off-line but I’m online and every time I try to play with my friends...