Trying to play NHL20

Discus and support Trying to play NHL20 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just a few minutes ago (11:15am) I tried launching the game. I’ve tried launching it before this week just for the hell of it and it would say “oh... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/nacci25, Sep 12, 2019.

1. /u/nacci25
    /u/nacci25 Guest

Trying to play NHL20

Just a few minutes ago (11:15am) I tried launching the game. I’ve tried launching it before this week just for the hell of it and it would say “oh you’re too early!”. And today it says I “canceled my preorder or something went wrong with a payment”. Which neither is true because I didn’t cancel it, and I was already charged for the game and it’s in my purchase history. I went to the store and it says play instead of preorder. Is this just something that happens on launch day eve? Or what? I have EA Access so I was trying to see if maybe I’d be able to play early

submitted by /u/nacci25
    [link] [comments]

/u/nacci25, Sep 12, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Nhl20 error

Check this Support article and let us know what type of XBox you have and if you are using a wireless connection or wired
    ethernet to connect to your gateway.
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Nhl20 aucun commentateur [Mod Translation - Nhl20 no commentator]

Hi, what is your proble, you want chage the Commentator of the Game?
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Nhl20 aucun commentateur [Mod Translation - Nhl20 no commentator]

Hey Sham

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with hearing certain in-game audio.

This can usually occur if your
    Audio output
    settings are not correctly configured.

I recommend that you make sure you that your HDMI audio is set to Stereo uncompressed or at least make sure you are set to the one option that reads "5.1" or "7.1" if you TV can support this.

Give this a try and let us know if this works of you!
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

My internet is fine but I am constantly lagging in games.

My internet using the network speed test says that i am downloading at 48 MB/s and uploading at around 7MB/s with a packet loss of 1%. Although, i am experiencing extreme lag in every game i play including, Call of Duty, Rocket League, and NHL20.
    My ping is normal for 2 seconds in then, it spikes. Going up to max ping making every online game unplayable. I need help badly.
    Do you happen to have spectrum. Also have your restarted your net work
  6. XBF Felixx P Win User

Trying to play

Via Xbox Support Twitter:

"We're aware that some users are having trouble launching owned content & our teams are investigating now! We'll update here when we have more info to share."

Felix

Xbox forums support
Thema:

Trying to play NHL20

1. Trying to play NHL20 - Similar Threads - Trying play NHL20

2. keep getting message 'Not Ready Yet' when trying to play new Star Wars installed game (disc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    keep getting message 'Not Ready Yet' when trying to play new Star Wars installed game (disc...: When trying to play new Star Wars installed game (disc in drive), I keep getting the 'Not Ready Yet message! All help gratefully received.... fae72a80-7740-4c6e-b769-a363b6dff674
  3. On my Xbox I was wanting to play madden but when I get in and try to play it says Im not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On my Xbox I was wanting to play madden but when I get in and try to play it says Im not...: I’m On my Xbox I was wanting to play madden but when I get in and try to play it says Im not able to play on the server or something and I was wondering why cause I haven’t been able to play it...
  4. I can’t play special ops. I have both special ops dlc packs 1 and 2 installed. I even tried...

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t play special ops. I have both special ops dlc packs 1 and 2 installed. I even tried...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deeeznutzz27 [link] [comments]
  5. Region error when trying to play Blurays or DVDs

in XBoX Accessibility
    Region error when trying to play Blurays or DVDs: HI I have a UK XB1, and my region is set to UK etc. - But when I try to play any of my DVDs it says discs are region 2 but console is region 1. Any advice? Thanks/...
  6. Can't connect to Xbox Live on PC (I try to play Age of Empires and required it)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to Xbox Live on PC (I try to play Age of Empires and required it): Hi, I try to play Age of Empires (1 or 2, same problem) When I open the game, a window ask my credential for the Xbox live account. I enter it and when I click Ok. I always get back the same...
  7. I get this message when I try to play a game before it's even done loading. Anything I can do?

in XboX Insiders
    I get this message when I try to play a game before it's even done loading. Anything I can do?: [IMG] submitted by /u/palismad [link] [comments]
  8. Trying to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play: My bo4 says i need to sign in with the account that purchased it and i am signed in ,still wont let me game. Please help 9811e8a6-2657-4533-89f5-61e2e77bf391
  9. This is for every 360 games i try to play... and well the xbox support website doesnt have...

in XboX Insiders
    This is for every 360 games i try to play... and well the xbox support website doesnt have...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xStealthWafflex [link] [comments]
  10. Trying to play Batman Arkham Origins and keep getting this error message saying profile...

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to play Batman Arkham Origins and keep getting this error message saying profile...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheDorkKnight8BG [link] [comments]