Trying to Play on kinnect but get ands up no action

Discus and support Trying to Play on kinnect but get ands up no action in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Have knnect set up but get hands up no action 7cf842b0-b396-40ee-96a8-312f5b4d46b2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OnboardNewt7346, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Trying to Play on kinnect but get ands up no action

Have knnect set up but get hands up no action

:)

OnboardNewt7346, Apr 13, 2018
  2. No sound no fun!!!!

Recently I went to play my xbox one,picture was great no issues there but no sound what so ever , usually get bleeping etc when selecting different things but now nothing,I've followed what instructions I've seen on help pages still nothing,even when trying
    to set up my kinnect on audio where it blasts music out its saying my speaker volumes too low but there is nil sound,tried different hdmi cables tv working fine

stephensaullhunt, Apr 13, 2018
  3. Suggested fix for Controller disconnects

That worked! Thanks - there is a definite issue with the Kinnect. What gave it away was your comment on the blocking of the signal view from the Kinnect.

I unplugged the Kinnect and whaala...back in action.

Brad _ TriCon, Apr 13, 2018
  4. Trying to Play on kinnect but get ands up no action

Hi there,

We appreciate you reaching out to us. We recommend going through the setup process of the Kinect. Be sure to check out the

setup guide for Kinect
    and let us know how that goes. Thank you.

Mister Taurus, Apr 13, 2018
  5. Mister Taurus Win User

Hi there,

We appreciate you reaching out to us. We recommend going through the setup process of the Kinect. Be sure to check out the

setup guide for Kinect
    and let us know how that goes. Thank you.
  6. Brad _ TriCon Win User

Suggested fix for Controller disconnects

That worked! Thanks - there is a definite issue with the Kinnect. What gave it away was your comment on the blocking of the signal view from the Kinnect.

I unplugged the Kinnect and whaala...back in action.
  7. Fizzle Wizzle Win User

problem with my xbox1 kinect it see me no problem but when l ask it to do something no good

Try recalibrating the kinnect in the settings? that or your kinnect is broken and you need to get it replaced.
  8. EscapeWithMusic Win User

XBox One Store Error 0x800700d8

same here and im trying to look on this website to help ands it not so im going to sell my xbox one to get a ps4 if they dont fix this
  9. BusGod Win User

Ripped off

I suggest you try to go through the kinnect setup on more time. Also are you using the chat headset when you giving the "xbox record that" command? If your not then that is your issue. Playing loud games with noise from your speakers will not work well
    if the kinnect is trying to decipher and listen.

Mine works every time I speak through the microphone.

Again I suggest: Redo the kinnect configuration in settings, kinnect.

Good Luck.
Thema:

1. Trying to Play on kinnect but get ands up no action - Similar Threads - Trying Play kinnect

2. keep getting message 'Not Ready Yet' when trying to play new Star Wars installed game (disc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    keep getting message 'Not Ready Yet' when trying to play new Star Wars installed game (disc...: When trying to play new Star Wars installed game (disc in drive), I keep getting the 'Not Ready Yet message! All help gratefully received.... fae72a80-7740-4c6e-b769-a363b6dff674
  3. On my Xbox I was wanting to play madden but when I get in and try to play it says Im not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On my Xbox I was wanting to play madden but when I get in and try to play it says Im not...: I’m On my Xbox I was wanting to play madden but when I get in and try to play it says Im not able to play on the server or something and I was wondering why cause I haven’t been able to play it...
  4. I can’t play special ops. I have both special ops dlc packs 1 and 2 installed. I even tried...

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t play special ops. I have both special ops dlc packs 1 and 2 installed. I even tried...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deeeznutzz27 [link] [comments]
  5. Region error when trying to play Blurays or DVDs

in XBoX Accessibility
    Region error when trying to play Blurays or DVDs: HI I have a UK XB1, and my region is set to UK etc. - But when I try to play any of my DVDs it says discs are region 2 but console is region 1. Any advice? Thanks/...
  6. Can't connect to Xbox Live on PC (I try to play Age of Empires and required it)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to Xbox Live on PC (I try to play Age of Empires and required it): Hi, I try to play Age of Empires (1 or 2, same problem) When I open the game, a window ask my credential for the Xbox live account. I enter it and when I click Ok. I always get back the same...
  7. I get this message when I try to play a game before it's even done loading. Anything I can do?

in XboX Insiders
    I get this message when I try to play a game before it's even done loading. Anything I can do?: [IMG] submitted by /u/palismad [link] [comments]
  8. Trying to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play: My bo4 says i need to sign in with the account that purchased it and i am signed in ,still wont let me game. Please help 9811e8a6-2657-4533-89f5-61e2e77bf391
  9. This is for every 360 games i try to play... and well the xbox support website doesnt have...

in XboX Insiders
    This is for every 360 games i try to play... and well the xbox support website doesnt have...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xStealthWafflex [link] [comments]
  10. Trying to play Batman Arkham Origins and keep getting this error message saying profile...

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to play Batman Arkham Origins and keep getting this error message saying profile...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheDorkKnight8BG [link] [comments]