Trying to play Virtua Fighter 2 digital DL and am kicked off Xbox Live , can't play...

Discus and support Trying to play Virtua Fighter 2 digital DL and am kicked off Xbox Live , can't play... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everytime! I just purchased and am so frustrated. I have reinstalled my profile and everything. my xbox never disconnects until now with this game.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Horse Sushi, May 24, 2020 at 4:42 AM.

1. Horse Sushi
    Horse Sushi Guest

Trying to play Virtua Fighter 2 digital DL and am kicked off Xbox Live , can't play...

Code:
    Everytime! I just purchased and am so frustrated. I have reinstalled my profile and everything. my xbox never disconnects until now with this game. 
    any help is appreciated!!

:)

2. Pain130798 Win User

3. brandiesel1 Win User

Let's Get Ready To RUMBLLLLLLLLLLE!!!

Mortal kombat 2.

Played it for ages on an arcade
    Same here. That is my second favourite game of all time. Virtua Fighter 2 is a close second as well as Virtua Fighter Kids. Soul Caliber 2 was great too, but MKII was the best fighting game. I was so good at it.
  4. PointBreak91 Win User

Games you can keep going back to.

Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown, every night on Live, so much to see and do in this game, it's incredible on a good line with a decent joystick.

Games from the old school? Super Mario Kart, Super Metroid, Resident Evil 2, Beneath A Steel Sky, er... Virtua Fighter 2, now on Live Arcade for just 400 points :)
  5. ILOVEBAY0n37T4 Win User

Fighting game suggestions?

Don't like Dead Or Alive 5 at all. I tried the demo of it and found it to still be the same broken unfair mess of a game like it was for DOA2 on the Dreamcast.

Tekken is a joke. Again tried the demo and everything about that game just sucked.

I can't stand 2D fighters like Street Fighter. Who the hell want's to play 2D fighters when you have 3D fighters in Soul Calibur and Virtua Fighter 5.

To the topic creator go and get Virtua Fighter 5. It is the best fighting game out this gen.

You could go and try Soul Calibur IV. It is not great by any means but it is still better than DOA5 and especially Tekken..
  6. PaperzMask Win User

Wired or Wireless

Well,

when I am playing online like GOW4 or FH4 or Virtua fighter or bla bla, then I just plug in the cable, rest of the time (while playing casual sp games) I prefer wireless
Thema:

1. Trying to play Virtua Fighter 2 digital DL and am kicked off Xbox Live , can't play... - Similar Threads - Trying play Virtua

2. Error trying to play Worms WMD

in XBoX on Windows
    Error trying to play Worms WMD: I'm trying to play Worms WMD, which was downloaded by Xbox Game Pass for PC. As soon as I launch the game, the xbox app minimizes, and then, seconds later, it shows back up. The game is not...
  3. Error message, "To play this, you'll need to buy it" when I am trying to play a disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message, "To play this, you'll need to buy it" when I am trying to play a disc: I am trying to play games I have on disk and I am getting the message error, "To play this, you'll need to buy it" with the code (0x803f8007). It's telling me I need to check my payment info but I...
  4. Trying to play Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare (Digital Download)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare (Digital Download): I've been trying to play the other modes but the only available game mode is Warzone. When I try to play any other game mode it tells me "Please install [Insert game mode] ". I tried uninstalling...
  5. Paid for 12mo live account but saying not active profile when trying to play games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid for 12mo live account but saying not active profile when trying to play games: I created a Microsoft account for my son and added it to my Xbox and I even paid for Xbox Live. PayPal says money has been deducted but when I log into his profile and click on the games to play...
  6. im trying to connect my xbox 360 to play games on my computer

in XBoX Accessibility
    im trying to connect my xbox 360 to play games on my computer: im trying via hdmi cord to play Xbox 360 games on my pc 250dc603-6aa3-4f20-8db0-8a970b15e18d
  7. Gw502 error trying to play Gears of war 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Gw502 error trying to play Gears of war 5: i get a fatal error and the game frezes up . ive reset the app reinstalled drivers numerous times restarted pc game just keeps saying my 2080ti is having issues and its not.. only on that...
  8. Is Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance supposed to freeze whenever i try to play it? (XBOX 360 S)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance supposed to freeze whenever i try to play it? (XBOX 360 S): So i redownloaded my digital copy of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance to a 250GB USB (because my hdd is 4gb and MGR:R is 7.4 GB) For extra context this was free because of xbox live gold (don't...
  9. When playing Minecraft I try to allow friends and joining multiplayer but, it won't let me.

in XBoX on Windows
    When playing Minecraft I try to allow friends and joining multiplayer but, it won't let me.: Should have described it more. Even though I have it on allow for both of those things in the Microsoft privacy settings. It still won't work. Its not a problem with Minecraft itself its that it...
  10. Xbox insider hub issue, Trying to play fsx seems farther than ever now

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider hub issue, Trying to play fsx seems farther than ever now: Hi, Lately Microsoft doing some trouble to me. I seem to fix every problem except this one, I tried to open Xbox insider hub but it saying I don't have internet after few mins, Which doesn't make...