Trying to play

Discus and support Trying to play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My bo4 says i need to sign in with the account that purchased it and i am signed in ,still wont let me game. Please help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChelseaTyree, Oct 25, 2019.

1. ChelseaTyree
    ChelseaTyree Guest

Trying to play

My bo4 says i need to sign in with the account that purchased it and i am signed in ,still wont let me game. Please help

:)

ChelseaTyree, Oct 25, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Trying to play

Via Xbox Support Twitter:

"We're aware that some users are having trouble launching owned content & our teams are investigating now! We'll update here when we have more info to share."

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. Smwutches Win User

Trying to play

4. JordanHicks1 Win User

Trying to play fortnite

Using my xbox one, the loading screen when first going into Fortnite takes a very long time to load, almost seeming the freeze halfway. After this, when pressing A on the option to play battle royale, the button highlights as though it is clicked, but nothing
    happens and it stays like that for 2 minutes or so before the whole game crashes.

Only way I have found to fix this is to reset the console but keep the games installed, but the problem comes back after trying to get into the game once or twice more.

Would appreciate any help, thanks.
    IT WONT LET ME PLAY ON PC
  5. Crispchew Win User

Is anyone trying to play?

I'll play. I don't mod or cheat, either.
  6. Individuality-093EBE Win User

Trying to play Battlefield3

Nope you can't change the age of a xbl account.
Thema:

Trying to play

1. Trying to play - Similar Threads - Trying play

2. I get this message when I try to play a game before it's even done loading. Anything I can do?

in XboX Insiders
    I get this message when I try to play a game before it's even done loading. Anything I can do?: [IMG] submitted by /u/palismad [link] [comments]
  3. This is for every 360 games i try to play... and well the xbox support website doesnt have...

in XboX Insiders
    This is for every 360 games i try to play... and well the xbox support website doesnt have...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xStealthWafflex [link] [comments]
  4. Trying to play Batman Arkham Origins and keep getting this error message saying profile...

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to play Batman Arkham Origins and keep getting this error message saying profile...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheDorkKnight8BG [link] [comments]
  5. All the games I try to play give Error Multiplayer

in XBoX on Windows
    All the games I try to play give Error Multiplayer: Xbox on PC is giving error when trying to play multiplayer mode with one person, I get an error saying 'session not found', in most games i play d9f86e1e-556d-4b0e-b557-6f24b5725042
  6. Xbox One does not recognize my 3D tv when I try to play old 360 3D game, but will play DVD...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One does not recognize my 3D tv when I try to play old 360 3D game, but will play DVD...: My Xbox 360 died, so I bought a new Xbox One. It plays the old 360 games in normal mode, but when I try to switch on the 3D mode, it says it has detected that my tv is NOT a 3D tv, and will not...
  7. Trying to play NHL20

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to play NHL20: Just a few minutes ago (11:15am) I tried launching the game. I’ve tried launching it before this week just for the hell of it and it would say “oh you’re too early!”. And today it says I “canceled...
  8. Is anyone having problems with the game Scrabble freezing and closing when you try to play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone having problems with the game Scrabble freezing and closing when you try to play...: hey guys , i have been trying to play Scrabble and cant get past going online to look for other players without it freezing and closing.Let me know if there is a solution or a fix because you...
  9. Error when trying to play Call of Duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error when trying to play Call of Duty: I have the following error pop up when I try to play CoD. It keeps kicking me out and giving me this message. 0x8007045d I have reset to factory settings, so.....no, cache is not the issue....
  10. Trying to get super monkey ball delux (origional xbox) game to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to get super monkey ball delux (origional xbox) game to play: Hello I've recently acquired a copy of super monkey ball delux (xbox origional). I've tried using my 360, but just get the open tray message. No loading. Then tried my one and only got use...