Trying to play

Discus and support Trying to play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My bo4 says i need to sign in with the account that purchased it and i am signed in ,still wont let me game. Please help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChelseaTyree, Oct 25, 2019.

1. ChelseaTyree
    ChelseaTyree Guest

Trying to play

My bo4 says i need to sign in with the account that purchased it and i am signed in ,still wont let me game. Please help

:)

ChelseaTyree, Oct 25, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Trying to play

Via Xbox Support Twitter:

"We're aware that some users are having trouble launching owned content & our teams are investigating now! We'll update here when we have more info to share."

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. Smwutches Win User

Trying to play

4. JordanHicks1 Win User

Trying to play fortnite

Using my xbox one, the loading screen when first going into Fortnite takes a very long time to load, almost seeming the freeze halfway. After this, when pressing A on the option to play battle royale, the button highlights as though it is clicked, but nothing
    happens and it stays like that for 2 minutes or so before the whole game crashes.

Only way I have found to fix this is to reset the console but keep the games installed, but the problem comes back after trying to get into the game once or twice more.

Would appreciate any help, thanks.
    IT WONT LET ME PLAY ON PC
  5. Crispchew Win User

Is anyone trying to play?

I'll play. I don't mod or cheat, either.
  6. Individuality-093EBE Win User

Trying to play Battlefield3

Nope you can't change the age of a xbl account.
Thema:

Trying to play

1. Trying to play - Similar Threads - Trying play

2. trying to play game pass cloud

in XBoX on Windows
    trying to play game pass cloud: was wanting to play with my wife we only have one xbox and i hate split screen and i'm wanting to play destiny and i dont want to play on a small android screen so i tried getting it on my tablet...
  3. Trying to play Avengers I’ve deleted saved data, factory reset, and reinstalled multiple...

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to play Avengers I’ve deleted saved data, factory reset, and reinstalled multiple...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Trademarked75 [link] [comments]
  4. Wasteland 3 is freezing every time i try to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wasteland 3 is freezing every time i try to play: Wasteland 3 is freezing and returning me to my dashboard every time i try to play on xbox one s e01a479a-a0a1-4057-ae68-8321bce513e1
  5. I git scamed i bought call of dirty black ops 2 and i tryed play it it said that i did not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I git scamed i bought call of dirty black ops 2 and i tryed play it it said that i did not...: I just boght black ops 2 with my 50 dollers that i worked hard for i want my money back please and thank you 4a2d8cfa-d26e-419a-853b-7753983261cd
  6. What to do if you have the new ashplat 9 legends update but when you try to play it it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What to do if you have the new ashplat 9 legends update but when you try to play it it...: Hello Microsoft agent, I just got the new august ashplat 9 legends update but when i press to go in the game it stays on like for 20 seconds with the title Gameloft 20 years then it just kicks me...
  7. What to do if you have the new ashplat 9 legends update but when you try to play it it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What to do if you have the new ashplat 9 legends update but when you try to play it it...: Hello Microsoft agent, I just got the new august ashplat 9 legends update but when i press to go in the game it stays on like for 20 seconds with the title Gameloft 20 years then it just kicks me...
  8. Trying to use Arteck keyboard to play minecraft on iPad7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to use Arteck keyboard to play minecraft on iPad7: Hi, I bought the "Arteck Ultra-Slim Bluetooth Keyboard", paired with my iPad7.0 and tried to play minecraft. However even after enabling the keyboard in settings, the game doesn't detect the...
  9. Xbox lags when trying to play on Sword art online alicization Lycoris

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox lags when trying to play on Sword art online alicization Lycoris: So for the last 3 weeks I have noticed that I keep getting error codes telling me that the game takes to long or that the game file has been corrupted, I have already follow the usual procedure,...
  10. My Keyboard and mouse isn't working on my Xbox when I try to play Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Keyboard and mouse isn't working on my Xbox when I try to play Fortnite: Whenever I try to play on keyboard and mouse on my Xbox it doesn’t want to work f624183c-ffc7-452f-9fa4-cbb5cb526d31