Trying to preorder Doom Eternal and Cyberpunk

Discus and support Trying to preorder Doom Eternal and Cyberpunk in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I've bene Turing to perorare Doom Eternal and Viver punk 2077 for two weeks now, but i always get an error message that it's impossibile to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NiceCell94, Feb 25, 2020.

1. NiceCell94
    NiceCell94 Guest

Hello! I've bene Turing to perorare Doom Eternal and Viver punk 2077 for two weeks now, but i always get an error message that it's impossibile to elaborate the payment (even though i have enough money for both games in my prepaid card and the automated
    payment for my gamepass already happened), This is the error code: +ezGvkVvdESG3epV.77.1.62

Please help, thanks!

:)

NiceCell94, Feb 25, 2020
  2. schnurren Win User

3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hey NiceCell94,

Thank
    you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If anyone needs assistance
    with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

Thank you
    again and have a great day
    NiceCell94!
  4. NiceCell94 Win User

i managed to get to the support team and discovered that you can't preorder with a prepaid card, thanks for the reply btw
  5. Drizzle 084 Win User

E3 excitement!

Halo Infinite, Scarlett, Doom Eternal, and Cyberpunk 2077.
  6. MuchoGonzo Win User

2020... what game are you most excited about?

Doom Eternal and Cyberpunk look amazing.

Lots of good releases this year, but those two are my most anticipated.
Thema:

1. Trying to preorder Doom Eternal and Cyberpunk - Similar Threads - Trying preorder Doom

2. Trying to get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate again

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trying to get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate again: My Ultimate subscription says that my next charge is the beginning of last month and im unable to play my game pass games but still have gold. So I tried canceling my sub to see if that would fix...
  3. got billed while trying to redeem a games with gold free game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    got billed while trying to redeem a games with gold free game: I tried to redeem project CARS 2 since it's now free with gold and I got billed 70 EUR instead! I need a refund asap 95180b07-2a34-4ddd-9ced-fe74b06de62d
  4. Custom Gamerpic - "Sorry, we cant upload the picture at the moment. Please try again in a...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Custom Gamerpic - "Sorry, we cant upload the picture at the moment. Please try again in a...: For a couple of days, I have been trying to change my Gamer pic with a custom picture from the xbox app on my phone and iPad. It keeps coming up with this message " Sorry, we cant upload the...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: "We tried to sign into your Microsoft Account, but something...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: "We tried to sign into your Microsoft Account, but something...: I wanted to play multiplayer Minecraft, so I went to sign in with my Microsoft Account. However, no matter how many times I tried to sign in, I couldn't. I have no clue why this is happening....
  6. Trying to Change Gamer name and when trying to pay comes back with an error message

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trying to Change Gamer name and when trying to pay comes back with an error message: Hi There, Im trying to pay for a gamer name change but it doesn't seem to be going through. The error message I get is Contact Microsoft support We can’t process your payment. Contact...
  7. Can't change the country when trying to purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't change the country when trying to purchase: Hey everyone, I can't change the country when trying to purchase a subscription. I'm in Ireland, the region in my account is set to Ireland, both my shipping and billing addresses are set to...
  8. Trying to preorder..

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trying to preorder..: Quickly to the point. Everytime I've tried to preorder Destiny 2 Shadowkeep, it tells me "issue processing payment". Money isn't the issue. I've also purchased many things before, as in the $99...
  9. I tried to preorder, store down get ***

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to preorder, store down get ***: So I tried to buy Payday 2 and get the preorder price and DLC, the store justs loads on the console multiple times and when I finally get through the preorder period is over and I lose out. Anyone...
  10. COD Advanced Warfare XboxOne been trying since the 1st to download on Digital Preorder .....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Advanced Warfare XboxOne been trying since the 1st to download on Digital Preorder .....: Why can't this be downloaded ??? Microsoft want's everyone to go digital , and when we try to do so we get *** !! I know it's not my internet, been able to download other games just fine !...