Trying to preorder..

Discus and support Trying to preorder.. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Quickly to the point. Everytime I've tried to preorder Destiny 2 Shadowkeep, it tells me "issue processing payment". Money isn't the issue. I've also... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FakeKenpachi, Sep 5, 2019.

1. FakeKenpachi
    FakeKenpachi Guest

Trying to preorder..

Quickly to the point. Everytime I've tried to preorder Destiny 2 Shadowkeep, it tells me "issue processing payment". Money isn't the issue. I've also purchased many things before, as in the $99 version of Destiny 2 Forsaken, No Man's Sky, and microtransactions.
    After the error saying it can't process the payment, I went and bought another small microtransaction with no issues at all... Any help would be appreciated.

:)

FakeKenpachi, Sep 5, 2019
  2. Jurgen1488 Win User

Trying to preorder..

If your shopping doesn't work. There may be a problem with Xbox Live right now. If this is only a problem with this game, try to buy this game through your computer through the MS Store; if that doesn't work, contact Xbox Technical Support.
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Trying to preorder..

Hey there FakeKenpachi

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to get around this error you're experiencing trying to pre-order this expansion for Destiny 2. I can totally see how receiving this error could be pretty concerning. Seeing as they are having problems
    processing your payment, I suggest getting in contact with a
    customer support
    agent directly as they should be able to get to the bottom of what's keeping you.

When you get a chance, give that a shot and let us know how that helped.

Thanks!
  4. FakeKenpachi Win User

Trying to preorder..

Hi ,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with purchasing the pre-order for

Destiny 2 Shadowkeep
    . Have you attempted to complete the purchase on our website? To do so, click this link:

Destiny 2: Shadowkeep - Microsoft Store

Please let us know how this goes.
    Unfortunately that didn't work either. Just attempted it.
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Trying to preorder..

6. HyperVenom523 Win User

2k20

Try the preorder on the mobile or pc thats weird my brother did the preorder with no problems
Thema:

Trying to preorder..

1. Trying to preorder.. - Similar Threads - Trying preorder

2. Gamepad xbox one not working after trying update firmware on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepad xbox one not working after trying update firmware on Windows 10: Hi, Couple days ago, I tried to update the firmware of my xbox one gamepad on PC Windows 10. I do not own an xbox one console. My friend did update successfully update the firmware of his...
  3. Gamepad xbox one not working after trying update firmware on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepad xbox one not working after trying update firmware on Windows 10: Hi, Couple days ago, I tried to update the firmware of my xbox one gamepad on PC Windows 10. I do not own an xbox one console. My friend did update successfully update the firmware of his...
  4. ERROR trying to REDEEM gears of war 5 rock star energy skins with codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ERROR trying to REDEEM gears of war 5 rock star energy skins with codes: so gears of war 5 has a promotion with rockstar energy drinks where you can get weapon skins and supply drops and free xbox live and game pass trials. ive done all the steps necessary but when i...
  5. This is for every 360 games i try to play... and well the xbox support website doesnt have...

in XboX Insiders
    This is for every 360 games i try to play... and well the xbox support website doesnt have...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xStealthWafflex [link] [comments]
  6. Error code 0x8027025a when starting Xbox and getting the same error when trying to ‘Report...

in XboX Insiders
    Error code 0x8027025a when starting Xbox and getting the same error when trying to ‘Report...: submitted by /u/PM_ME_DRAGONITE_PICS [link] [comments]
  7. I am trying to join the Xbox Ambassadors Program I am getting an error

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to join the Xbox Ambassadors Program I am getting an error: I get this message: [img] and It has been 2 years now and I cannot resolve this any help Please Help me 4a1fde2c-adb9-442e-9596-41b1f89ad720
  8. Bug With Trying to See Home Menu Options

in XboX Insiders
    Bug With Trying to See Home Menu Options: When I try to see games and things it freezes my xbox submitted by /u/norkswood [link] [comments]
  9. I tried to preorder, store down get ***

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to preorder, store down get ***: So I tried to buy Payday 2 and get the preorder price and DLC, the store justs loads on the console multiple times and when I finally get through the preorder period is over and I lose out. Anyone...
  10. COD Advanced Warfare XboxOne been trying since the 1st to download on Digital Preorder .....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Advanced Warfare XboxOne been trying since the 1st to download on Digital Preorder .....: Why can't this be downloaded ??? Microsoft want's everyone to go digital , and when we try to do so we get *** !! I know it's not my internet, been able to download other games just fine !...