Trying to Reactivate XBL and ran into an atrocious mess

Discus and support Trying to Reactivate XBL and ran into an atrocious mess in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cancelled my xbox live in February and wanted to re-activate. I tried setting up auto-billing again with both my paypal and credit cards and none of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dalamud, May 13, 2015.

1. Dalamud
    Dalamud Guest

I cancelled my xbox live in February and wanted to re-activate. I tried setting up auto-billing again with both my paypal and credit cards and none of them would work, giving me an error. So I decided to buy a 12 month XBL card and redeem it that way and
    again I got an error during activation. After a bit of investigation it turns out that 2 months AFTER I had previously cancelled auto billing Microsoft tried to charge me for a month and the transaction shows on my account as pending. This was 100% an error
    on their part and I have no clue why they would have even attempted that charge but it's preventing me from reactivating my account. I have made many attempts at the "Support" section of the site that is HORRIBLY broken, giving me broken pages and preventing
    me from have any chance of getting in contact with any form of customer support. As I use chrome for my primary browser I attempted to give Internet Explorer a shot. Well when trying to log into my account on IE I get told my account doesn't even exist. This
    has been a laughable experience and all I would like is some way to get into contact with customer support to get this resolved. If i could get someone to email or get a link to a working microsoft support center that would be nice.

-Jonathon

:)

Dalamud, May 13, 2015
  2. f1rstpogo
    f1rstpogo Guest
    Payment Processing error

I'm trying to reactivate my account.

f1rstpogo, May 13, 2015
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    trying to reactivate old gamertag

Sorry but no one here can help. Support will have the email for the old tag stored and will give it to you so long as you can answer some account specific questions.

However, looking at your bio it says that you are 7 years old. How can you have a husband?

onyxishere, May 13, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, May 13, 2015
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. ChainSmokingBob Win User

lol NPC gunners are OP

Marine drivers have always been atrocious but never, ever mess with the Marine on the gun... or the Marine with the Rockets in the side seat ; )
  7. Fisherman TWO Win User

xRDSx E Saudia4 - System tampering

I've reported this guy as well as others on both xbl and rockstar ban hammer. But both companies have atrocious customer service.
  8. What the Geek Win User

Unable to purchase points or redeem codes

It seems after a month of downtime, XBL customer support was unable to correctly reactivate the account - the problem has been resolved by a surprisingly helpful csr.
  9. onyxishere Win User

trying to reactivate old gamertag

Sorry but no one here can help. Support will have the email for the old tag stored and will give it to you so long as you can answer some account specific questions.

However, looking at your bio it says that you are 7 years old. How can you have a husband?
Thema:

1. Trying to Reactivate XBL and ran into an atrocious mess - Similar Threads - Trying Reactivate XBL

2. Messages not working when I try to send them

in XboX Insiders
    Messages not working when I try to send them: Every time I click send message on someones profile, it brings up a blank grey tab and nothing happens. Happens on every profile, when if I choose the start a new chat option I get the same...
  3. I'm scared I will get banned for trying to stop a booter

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm scared I will get banned for trying to stop a booter: So me and my friends were playing rainbow 6 siege and we came across someone trash talker they invited us and my friend clicked a link sent to him by the person trash talking turns out he was a...
  4. Trying to play Virtua Fighter 2 digital DL and am kicked off Xbox Live , can't play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Virtua Fighter 2 digital DL and am kicked off Xbox Live , can't play...: Everytime! I just purchased and am so frustrated. I have reinstalled my profile and everything. my xbox never disconnects until now with this game. any help is appreciated!!...
  5. Trying to download a game Xbox PC beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to download a game Xbox PC beta: Every time I try to download and app I get the message that windows 10 has to update. I have done this several times. I update and then I go back to get an app and get the same message. This is...
  6. after recent alpha-skip ahead update my (A) button randomly stops working. i tried all...

in XboX Insiders
    after recent alpha-skip ahead update my (A) button randomly stops working. i tried all...: submitted by /u/-auGie [link] [comments]
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Menu Freeze (Tried every solution..)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Menu Freeze (Tried every solution..): So.. i got my computer On christmas and when I opened Minecraft the menu was a-ok but then next few weeks I experienced freezing and lagging.... Its weird how it works for a time and just goes...
  8. There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...: To Start, This is an account issue. There was no category for just MS Account, and while I use it for xbox, the xbox topics to choose from do not suit or describe my issue. Now, When attempting...
  9. Xbox one X overheating on certain games. Perfect ventilation was going to try to follow...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one X overheating on certain games. Perfect ventilation was going to try to follow...: [IMG] submitted by /u/BrunoFernandes2 [link] [comments]
  10. Trying to contact microsoft support for warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to contact microsoft support for warranty: Hi i am trying to contact microsoft support for warranty repairs for my console. Unable to get through chat or phone. Is there an email to reach out to them. Thanks in advance for an answer....