trying to recover Xbox account in the UK

Discus and support trying to recover Xbox account in the UK in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am being asked for my Xbox Live Device ID but I don't appear to have one. (I am in Console info) I have Serial number Console ID Xbox Network... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Abigail Vine, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Abigail Vine
    Abigail Vine Guest

I am being asked for my Xbox Live Device ID but I don't appear to have one. (I am in Console info)

I have

Serial number

Console ID

Xbox Network device ID

Global Device ID

Which do I input in the form?

Please help someone! Thank you trying to recover Xbox account in the UK :)

:)

Abigail Vine, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

The only option now is through recovery form, another tip is that use a device where the account was previously signed in along with the Internet connection.

The only way to get the games back is to recover the account.
  3. Abigail Vine Win User

Thank you!

However - my Xbox Network device ID starts F4

So what do I do??
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hoping for you to recover your account as soon as possible.

You're welcome and thank you for your kind understanding.
  5. Abigail Vine Win User

AH!! Ok thank you!

We will try that tonight :)

Fingers crossed....

Such a nightmare :(
  6. Abigail Vine Win User

Thank you :)

And another question - the email I used to use for my secure verify code no longer exists.

Hence me trying to get in using the recovery form (i have tried 6 times now and still am not allowed access)

Any advice? My son has spent hundreds of pounds on games and we can't access any of them!

I'm tearing my hair out. Ive answered all the questions as I believe the answers are correct and still nothing!

How do we get our games back???

Ive even raised a ticket with the Case Management team and i'm still not getting anywhere.

It's devastating.
Thema:

1. trying to recover Xbox account in the UK - Similar Threads - trying recover account

2. Trying to recover an old Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover an old Xbox account: I haven't played Xbox since 2013 (Xbox 360), but just picked up a Series X. My old Xbox profile was linked to an old hotmail account for which I've forgotten the password and haven't used in over...
  3. Lost access to Microsoft Account, tried to recover already.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost access to Microsoft Account, tried to recover already.: I created my Microsoft Account linked with a Google email, I had that email for 5 years, but it got hacked and google disabled it. Now I don't have access to my Microsoft Account. What I tried:...
  4. Trying To Recover an Xbox 360 account w/o Email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying To Recover an Xbox 360 account w/o Email: Hi, this is my first post here. I've been trying really hard to recover an Xbox account that I lost a few years ago. I only have the username and that's all. I have tried to find what emails could...
  5. When I try to sign into my microsoft account pocket edition it says that I have to recover...

in XBoX on Mobile
    When I try to sign into my microsoft account pocket edition it says that I have to recover...: I just want to be able to see the sign in page to enter my new mircrosoft account. It won't let me out of the recover page even though I deleted the app and redownloaded it. Everytime I click onto...
  6. Trying to recover an old xbox 360 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover an old xbox 360 account: Hi, I've been having quite a headache trying to recover my old xbox 360 account. I know the gamertag and I think I know the email I used for it but I may be wrong as it's been many years....
  7. Trying to recover son xbox One account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover son xbox One account: My sons Xbox died during Xmas and I have recently replaced it but I'm having trouble getting his account back 60fdb598-1ab3-49a9-93e1-5ae48d968ddc
  8. Trying to recover account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to recover account: Trying to recover an account. That i dont want deleted can you help me recover it 5213b5c0-b72c-42f6-b789-af81b18658ec
  9. Trying to recover account from Xbox 360 that got stolen years ago. My profile is still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to recover account from Xbox 360 that got stolen years ago. My profile is still...: Hello i remembered i had a xbox 360 from years ago tjat had got stolen so i ended up gettong a new 360 and made a new account and profile, a couple years later upgrades to xbox one and now...
  10. Account was hacked a long time ago, have tried to recover it for years with no success.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account was hacked a long time ago, have tried to recover it for years with no success.: Back in 2016, my email and Microsoft account were hacked by an IP address in Russia. They changed my recovery email address on my Microsoft account so now I completely unable to recover my...