Trying to redeem Ori skins for Sea of Thieves, Xbox app does not know I'm Game Pass Ultimate

Discus and support Trying to redeem Ori skins for Sea of Thieves, Xbox app does not know I'm Game Pass Ultimate in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; In trying to redeem my perk for Sea of Thieves, I notice that the Xbox app has no idea that I'm game pass Ultimate. This only happens sometimes. Now, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by spec24, Apr 5, 2020.

1. spec24
    spec24 Guest

Trying to redeem Ori skins for Sea of Thieves, Xbox app does not know I'm Game Pass Ultimate

In trying to redeem my perk for Sea of Thieves, I notice that the Xbox app has no idea that I'm game pass Ultimate. This only happens sometimes. Now, I redeemed the perk on the Xbox, but it also does not appear in game on the Xbox either. I cannot access
    my perk on the Xbox app due to the aforementioned problem with the app not realizing I'm Ultimate. While it did recognize me yesterday (the app did), when I went to redeem the perk the code was there but claimed it had already been redeemed.

:)

spec24, Apr 5, 2020
  2. spec24 Win User

It is the same account.

Xbox game pass has finally admitted I'm an Ultimate member. However, the perks claims the code has "already been redeemed." I have no Ori cosmetics either on PC or on Xbox.
  3. Pain130798 Win User

if you're using the xbox app of a pc check the account that has loged in in the microsoft store of the pc, that should be the one which has the xbox game pass ultimate, if you're talking about a phone then use the xbox game pass app, no the beta
  4. Deano_M_ Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate perk for Sea of Thieves

Hello

Does the Sea of thieves have a serial code for you to redeem at all ? there should also be a redeem button next to the dates.

Also make sure you have a Ultimate game pass subscription.
  5. Niko1664 Win User

Xbox rewards stuck

Sea Of Thieves, Descenders and some others Game Pass Quests are still broke but some others like Ori and Gears POP are now ok !
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Messages from Xbox live

While I don't know a way to turn them off, they are usually not marketing Game Pass to you if you have it.

Instead, they recently announced Game Pass Perks, that gives you additional free stuff, if you are a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber. Like a special Ori decoration for your ship in Sea of Thieves, and other goodies.

So unless you hate getting free stuff, I would not ignore these messages.
Thema:

1. Trying to redeem Ori skins for Sea of Thieves, Xbox app does not know I'm Game Pass Ultimate - Similar Threads - Trying redeem Ori

2. Try redeem code but facing trouble

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Try redeem code but facing trouble: Hi, i redeemed a code (brought on Gear war 4 and 4 parts free) and I putted it on my console Windows store. The redemption went successfully, but after this showing errors like "something...
  3. got billed while trying to redeem a games with gold free game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    got billed while trying to redeem a games with gold free game: I tried to redeem project CARS 2 since it's now free with gold and I got billed 70 EUR instead! I need a refund asap 95180b07-2a34-4ddd-9ced-fe74b06de62d
  4. I tried to redeem a Xbox Live card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I tried to redeem a Xbox Live card: It told me that my payment was blocked, And I needed to add a payment plan or option, but I have some money on my account. 28b6383e-34a6-4499-b4fb-37e9762c30c0
  5. Why when i try to redeem my 6 months of spotify premium wit xbox game pass ultimate it...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why when i try to redeem my 6 months of spotify premium wit xbox game pass ultimate it...: I joined xbox game pass ultimate and when I click to receive my free spotify or discord nitro it just says error try again later?Is there something I should do different??...
  6. ERROR trying to REDEEM gears of war 5 rock star energy skins with codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ERROR trying to REDEEM gears of war 5 rock star energy skins with codes: so gears of war 5 has a promotion with rockstar energy drinks where you can get weapon skins and supply drops and free xbox live and game pass trials. ive done all the steps necessary but when i...
  7. Error Code "OfferNotFound" when trying to redeem "Batman: Arkham Origins" DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code "OfferNotFound" when trying to redeem "Batman: Arkham Origins" DLC: I’ve bought a new and sealed (physical) copy of Batman Arkham Origins for Xbox 360. It came with many different download codes and unfortunately two of them aren’t working. When I try to redeem...
  8. Getting an error when trying to redeem a Destiny 2: Annual Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting an error when trying to redeem a Destiny 2: Annual Pass: I was gifted a Destiny 2: Annual Pass for Christmas and I didn't put it in until today. When I did I got the error Contact who you got this code from. We can't redeem it. Followed By:...
  9. Status code 80122727 when trying to redeem Black Friday code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Status code 80122727 when trying to redeem Black Friday code: Got a message from (I assume, at least it looked legit) Xbox Live that said I had until Dec 29 to redeem code for $10. When I try to redeem the code, I get the status code: 80122727 Anyone...
  10. £10 gift card bought from Amazon displaying this message when i try to redeem: 'This token ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    £10 gift card bought from Amazon displaying this message when i try to redeem: 'This token ...: Anyone else had this issue? It doesnt say that its already been redeemed, just that it has expired with this code: 6fH9kzrK2E+AJTuW.6.0.6.7 a91ea5c3-acd6-41a6-9cb9-a4da2c79db46