Trying to register Xbox Series X Controller At Microsoft.com , it doesn’t display it.

Discus and support Trying to register Xbox Series X Controller At Microsoft.com , it doesn’t display it. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, everyone, I am trying to register my Xbox Series X controller at Microsoft.com as i need to get a replacement because my LB button has broken. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AhmedHussain11, Jan 14, 2022 at 2:32 AM.

1. Trying to register Xbox Series X Controller At Microsoft.com , it doesn’t display it.

Hello, everyone, I am trying to register my Xbox Series X controller at Microsoft.com as i need to get a replacement because my LB button has broken. I have warranty till the 5th of March. However, when I register my controller, it doesn’t show up on the “devices” page, however it still says it has been added. Can someone please help me as i really need to get the replacement controller before my warranty ends, thank you.

:)

AhmedHussain11, Jan 14, 2022 at 2:32 AM
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Trying to register Xbox Series X Controller At Microsoft.com , it doesn’t display it.

Thw warranty does not depend on the region you live but in the region the console was manufacturer for, you could live in UK but if the console it's from US you have the warranty applicable for US, this also applies if you purchased in your own region but from a third party that get it from a different region
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

If you purchased it and just started using it now you won't be able to request the warranty until 24 hours pass
  4. AhmedHussain11 Win User

thanks for your reply ricardo! here is the message i receive once entering my serial number :(

[​IMG]
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

No, controllers have a different warranty period than console, and if your console has 1 year warranty means it's not from that region, it's for a different region
  6. AhmedHussain11 Win User

but my xbox and xbox series x controller have warranty till fifth of March I live in the United Kingdom
Thema:

1. Trying to register Xbox Series X Controller At Microsoft.com , it doesn’t display it. - Similar Threads - Trying register Series

2. Xbox dev mode activate console code not working when trying to register.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox dev mode activate console code not working when trying to register.: When I try to enter the code given in the app to activate the console it just says the code is invalid. I've tried a few different browsers and devices but the codes are not working when i try to...
  3. error wile trying to register to xbox hall of fame (There was an error whilst registeringerror)

in XBoX Accessibility
    error wile trying to register to xbox hall of fame (There was an error whilst registeringerror): i tried on different pc, mobile and browsers but still same error. please help! d3bab51f-99fa-4265-80ab-f9f7db8c1028
  4. Trying unenroll Xbox from Update Preview but it says “Already Registered!”

in XboX Insiders
    Trying unenroll Xbox from Update Preview but it says “Already Registered!”: The reason I want to get rid of the Beta is because I’m experiencing a lot of lag on the on screen keyboard at times, mainly when playing a game, could be because I’m installing a game but I’m not...
  5. Cannot register and it comes up with this error message tried on bing and on google

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot register and it comes up with this error message tried on bing and on google: [IMG] submitted by /u/Rapidz-Infinity [link] [comments]
  6. I'm trying to register for the project xbox Xcloud (preview) but it's got my old email...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to register for the project xbox Xcloud (preview) but it's got my old email...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Trooperben79 [link] [comments]
  7. Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? I am trying to register for the xcloud beta but cannot...

in XboX Insiders
    Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? I am trying to register for the xcloud beta but cannot...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Lisaalexstark [link] [comments]
  8. try to register XBOX ONE it says Invalid phone number

in XBoX on Consoles
    try to register XBOX ONE it says Invalid phone number: when i write my phone. how can i resolve this problem please 033b6c0e-ca98-4106-9314-23a2a16c1752
  9. OCCURRED AN UNEXPECTED ERROR. THE ERROR HAS BEEN REGISTERED, AND WE WILL INVESTIGATE IT. TRY ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    OCCURRED AN UNEXPECTED ERROR. THE ERROR HAS BEEN REGISTERED, AND WE WILL INVESTIGATE IT. TRY ...: BY TRYING TO BOOK A GIFT CARD I BOUGHT FROM XBOX LIVE 12 MONTHS APPEARS THAT MESSAGE: OCCURRED AN UNEXPECTED ERROR. THE ERROR HAS BEEN REGISTERED, AND WE WILL INVESTIGATE IT. TRY TO BECOME YOUR...
  10. I have got a new pad for my xbox one I have tryed to register S/N but Microsfot says'' Invalid ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have got a new pad for my xbox one I have tryed to register S/N but Microsfot says'' Invalid ...: For Christmast I have got a new pad for my xbox one. After three days the ''X button'' has stopped working. I have tryed to register my pad to recieve support, but Microsoft register system says...