Trying to remove it

Discus and support Trying to remove it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can't delete this post, keeps saying try again later. 5be986c0-66d3-4e28-8eb3-f12307c8c67b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Duke Nukem B, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Duke Nukem B
    Duke Nukem B Guest

Trying to remove it

Can't delete this post, keeps saying try again later.

:)

Duke Nukem B, Jul 6, 2019
  2. XBA_Hype Win User

Trying to remove it

It is mainly used for verification for 18+ rated streams and for chat function. You can shut down your account at anytime.
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Trying to remove it

I didn't actually know you needed to make an account to watch? I watch it incognito on my computer or phone all the time. The only place it seems I get logged into is on the console, and it just does it automatically with my Microsoft account...
  4. Allebas Win User

Trying to remove it

You can view Mixer as a guest on your app and laptop/PC. You only need an account if you want to post a comment in someone's channel. Only on your console you have to logged in to used Mixer.

Also, I think having an account to comment is a good thing because people do troll streamers on Mixer. This way if they comment something hateful, or just against Mixer rules their account will held accountable and can get banned. The only bad thing they
    just make a new and troll again. I recalled watching an Apex stream and one person keep commenting mean things and they got banned from the stream. They just kept making accounts to post hateful things and the end result were 9 account getting banned.
    We knew it was the same person because they start of with "haha just keep banning me and I will just make another one'. Don't know why people got so most time to do bad deeds.
  5. InoportunoG Win User

Trying to remove it

You do not need an account to be able to see the contents of Mixer, you need an account to be able to access everything that the platform offers.
  6. MissDeusGeek Win User

Trying to remove it

You don't need an account to watch content on Mixer, regardless of what platform you're watching it on. The only reason you would need to create an account is if you wanted to follow a channel, chat, earn/ spend sparks and such. There's no other reason
    why you would need to create an account at all. If something is automatically doing so for you, then there may be something off. It's never happened to me or anyone I know though.
Thema:

Trying to remove it

1. Trying to remove it - Similar Threads - Trying remove

2. removing the promotion on the dashboard if a player already tried it.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    removing the promotion on the dashboard if a player already tried it.: removing the promotion on the dashboard if a player already tried it. 9b00fe17-8a65-4bc1-9f1a-10b83cfa373e
  3. When I removed my account and tried to add it back on it says it already an account that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I removed my account and tried to add it back on it says it already an account that...: I removed my account off the xbox when it wasn’t letting me sign in and i tried to add it back on my xbox and its not allowing me 73bb18b2-c0a4-43ad-a2af-622c70f4346c
  4. Low quality photo but I was trying to switch from Omega to Delta and got this. I removed...

in XboX Insiders
    Low quality photo but I was trying to switch from Omega to Delta and got this. I removed...: [IMG] submitted by /u/blackzafiro [link] [comments]
  5. tried to change name. now the name is locked and paypal is removed as payment..

in XBoX on Consoles
    tried to change name. now the name is locked and paypal is removed as payment..: as above i trief to change my account name. i bought forza before i knew that this accunt have this weird name. so i was about to change it and i was cool with that high price.. but after paypal...
  6. ​[mod removed]​ tried to scam on rocket league

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ​[mod removed]​ tried to scam on rocket league: he tried to scam children by saying he could duplicate items on rocket league. He tried getting other people's items. His name is [mod removed] 1ab95b06-483a-46a6-9f04-92f5a6461f31
  7. Can't add or remove friends just a try again later messege

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add or remove friends just a try again later messege: okay me and my friend literally sit next to eachother as we play duos on fortnight but last couple of days her account and my account and permantly muted for each other so we tried removing each...
  8. So I tried game sharing with my friend and it removed my gold read this

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I tried game sharing with my friend and it removed my gold read this: so earlier today I tried game sharing with my friend but it said I game shared enough already so he couldn’t game share so we were bummed out but then we both try making a party then it says we...
  9. Removed a Credit Card and updated the Payment method a year ago and its trying to use old card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removed a Credit Card and updated the Payment method a year ago and its trying to use old card?: About a year ago I removed my Parents credit Card method of payment from my Xbox one. That card *No Longer Exists*. So I replaced replaced the PRIMARY payment method with my pay pal account, and...
  10. Trying to remove parental control...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to remove parental control...: I have a timing while I can play on my xbox 360, but I want to remove it, and I don't know the code PIN, or the secret question, so I want to reset all my xbox, how to do this ?...