Trying to remove payment option

Discus and support Trying to remove payment option in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It appears you've found a glitch in the system. date:1/27/2014 12:40:02... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Big Soul Ginger, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Trying to remove payment option

It appears you've found a glitch in the system.
    [table][tr][td]date:[/td][td]1/27/2014 12:40:02 AM[/td][/tr][tr][td]code:[/td][td]373463EAE54E99[/td][/tr][tr][td]s:[/td][td]uIAvjy+k3hijQuhpCbad+w==[/td][/tr][tr][td]id:[/td][td]d8445329-427b-48fb-a2c2-db01fdca1557[/td][/tr][tr][td]req:[/td][td]cb3727ab-79e6-4aa0-9d40-96a7f0b1197a[/td][/tr][/table]

:)

Big Soul Ginger, Jan 26, 2014
  2. SK8RNICK06
    SK8RNICK06 Guest
    SK8RNICK06, Jan 26, 2014
  3. Removing my payment method?

I am having a problem trying to remove my payment method when i try to remove it it says

This payment option cannot be removed at this time. Go to the Payment method information page to view services associated with this payment option.
    Can somebody help please!

DCFC STE RYDAR, Jan 26, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Payment options cannot be removed while you have a Gold membership. However, phone support may be able to help you and do something about it. It's not a guarantee but it's at least worth a try.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

onyxishere, Jan 27, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Payment options cannot be removed while you have a Gold membership. However, phone support may be able to help you and do something about it. It's not a guarantee but it's at least worth a try.

support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. bubbashatz Win User

Payment

7. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Payment not removing

8. Jennos Win User

WHY CAN'T I REMOVE MY CREDIT CARD!?

Hello Prestige.

Removing payment options:
    support.xbox.com/.../remove-xbox-live-payment-option

Important You can’t remove a credit card that is associated with an active Xbox LIVE membership. If you try to remove the credit card associated with an active Xbox LIVE membership, you will be prompted to add a new payment option for your membership.

If you don’t want to add another payment method, call Xbox Support for help removing your payment method. When you call, please have your gamertag and payment information available.

You need to add another form of payment before you remove an older one. Here is the steps on how:

support.xbox.com/.../add-edit-xbox-live-payment-option
  9. SK8RNICK06 Win User

Buying MS points - cannot authorize payment(PayPal)

Thema:

1. Trying to remove payment option - Similar Threads - Trying remove payment

2. Low quality photo but I was trying to switch from Omega to Delta and got this. I removed...

in XboX Insiders
    Low quality photo but I was trying to switch from Omega to Delta and got this. I removed...: [IMG] submitted by /u/blackzafiro [link] [comments]
  3. Trying to remove it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to remove it: Can't delete this post, keeps saying try again later. 5be986c0-66d3-4e28-8eb3-f12307c8c67b
  4. tried to change name. now the name is locked and paypal is removed as payment..

in XBoX on Consoles
    tried to change name. now the name is locked and paypal is removed as payment..: as above i trief to change my account name. i bought forza before i knew that this accunt have this weird name. so i was about to change it and i was cool with that high price.. but after paypal...
  5. ​[mod removed]​ tried to scam on rocket league

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ​[mod removed]​ tried to scam on rocket league: he tried to scam children by saying he could duplicate items on rocket league. He tried getting other people's items. His name is [mod removed] 1ab95b06-483a-46a6-9f04-92f5a6461f31
  6. [Mod Removed] trying to cheat in NHL 17

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Mod Removed] trying to cheat in NHL 17: This guy is a top ten ranked player who was caught trying to loop the game in nhl 17. This is a glitch in the game where if you pull the goalie and get penalized then the game will disconnect,...
  7. Can't add or remove friends just a try again later messege

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add or remove friends just a try again later messege: okay me and my friend literally sit next to eachother as we play duos on fortnight but last couple of days her account and my account and permantly muted for each other so we tried removing each...
  8. So I tried game sharing with my friend and it removed my gold read this

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I tried game sharing with my friend and it removed my gold read this: so earlier today I tried game sharing with my friend but it said I game shared enough already so he couldn’t game share so we were bummed out but then we both try making a party then it says we...
  9. Removed a Credit Card and updated the Payment method a year ago and its trying to use old card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removed a Credit Card and updated the Payment method a year ago and its trying to use old card?: About a year ago I removed my Parents credit Card method of payment from my Xbox one. That card *No Longer Exists*. So I replaced replaced the PRIMARY payment method with my pay pal account, and...
  10. Trying to remove parental control...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to remove parental control...: I have a timing while I can play on my xbox 360, but I want to remove it, and I don't know the code PIN, or the secret question, so I want to reset all my xbox, how to do this ?...