Trying to Renew Gold

Discus and support Trying to Renew Gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Purchased a code from CDKeys for12 month Live sub and the 25 digit code is recognised but when I click on confirm all I get is Something went wrong... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RICHL74, Jun 21, 2014.

1. RICHL74
    RICHL74 Guest

Trying to Renew Gold

Purchased a code from CDKeys for12 month Live sub and the 25 digit code is recognised but when I click on confirm all I get is

Something went wrong
    Give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering the code below at xbox.com/errorhelp so we can investigate.
    Any ideas?

:)

RICHL74, Jun 21, 2014
  2. Xbox One error code: PBR9042 784b738e-c00d-4a16-8495-9780a6670641

I'm trying to renew my gold

LakerFan41ife, Jun 21, 2014
  3. I need help badly

I keep trying to renew my gold membership and this happens

xB2AxEVoLuTIoN, Jun 21, 2014
  4. xB2AxEVoLuTIoN Win User

I need help badly

I keep trying to renew my gold membership and this happens
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Quick Question about the 1 month 1 dollar Gold program

6. noboundz Win User

[quote user="Synthax Error87"]

I had the same problem when I tried to renew my gold membership.

I logged into my account on xbox.com and bought it there. Fixed.

[/quote]

Sometimes it won't let you renew your XBL Gold membership on your console. When that happens, try to renew via Xbox.com.
  7. iiKingSpectreii Win User

Can't renew Gold or change my payment details

Same situation here, trying to get gold for the past week before the 4th but every attempt at renewing gold is met with "a problem on our end".
  8. CrunchyDeer Win User

Fixing status code 80070057 when trying to get 1 month free LIVE gold service.

i want to try gold for 1 month free and renew it but the status code is appearing with 80070057
Thema:

Trying to Renew Gold

1. Trying to Renew Gold - Similar Threads - Trying Renew Gold

2. Unable to see payment method when making trying to renew a subscription or buying an item from ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to see payment method when making trying to renew a subscription or buying an item from ...: Hi, I am having difficulty with me payment method. It isn't listed in my payment options in my account but when I add the card in question it says it already exists. Please help...
  3. Renewed premium subscription to microsoft solitaire and am now having ads show up when I try ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Renewed premium subscription to microsoft solitaire and am now having ads show up when I try ...: I renewed my annual subscription to Microsoft solitaire and a few days later I received a pop up saying I needed to renew. Now I can't play with out ads. Payment has cleared my bank over 2 weeks...
  4. PBR40441 I keep getting this error code when trying to renew my xbox Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PBR40441 I keep getting this error code when trying to renew my xbox Gold: The error code is kindly explained with the description of "Sorry, that's as many as you can have Only a limited number of these are allowed on any one account." It makes no sense that I would get...
  5. Trying to turn off Auto Renewal on my Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to turn off Auto Renewal on my Gold: i know where it is on xbox site, but everytime i click to manage my Payment options, i get redirected to live.com with the same question "Did you request a security info change? Someone started...
  6. Gold Renewal: Sorry about that. Give it a try in a while.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gold Renewal: Sorry about that. Give it a try in a while.: I get the message "Sorry about that. Give it a try in a while. ...." when trying to redeem a voucher for a 3M Gold Renewal. How can I resolve? e6bd6259-5169-4ebb-9c7e-5b97851e26cb
  7. Can't Renew Xbox Live Gold "Try that again. Something happened on our end."

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Renew Xbox Live Gold "Try that again. Something happened on our end.": My Xbox Live Gold membership expired yesterday. I tried to renew it about two hours ago and got the message, "Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help." But that has...
  8. Can't Renew Xbox Live Gold "Try that again. Something happened on our end."

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Renew Xbox Live Gold "Try that again. Something happened on our end.": My Xbox Live Gold membership expired yesterday. I tried to renew it about two hours ago and got the message, "Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help." But that has...
  9. Trying to renew xbox live Gold 12 month 40% off for $35.99

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to renew xbox live Gold 12 month 40% off for $35.99: I have been trying to renew my xbox live gold member ship which shows on my xbox as 40% off at price of $35.99 . but i keep getting an error message " Try that again " something happened on...
  10. Tired of trying to renew gold. Tried it first with a prepaid card and again with a code.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tired of trying to renew gold. Tried it first with a prepaid card and again with a code.: Ive been two days trying to get a gold subscription of 12 months so I can keep playing the games I love but I wont let me extend. Tried first with a prepaid card and didnt work and now I tried...