Trying to request a refund, but I continually receive the error message "Xbox Sorry,...

Discus and support Trying to request a refund, but I continually receive the error message "Xbox Sorry,... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've received this error all day today. When will this be fixed? I was routed to forums to seek support, but frankly none of the categories offered... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JillSwayne, Dec 3, 2019.

1. JillSwayne
    JillSwayne Guest

Trying to request a refund, but I continually receive the error message "Xbox Sorry,...

I've received this error all day today. When will this be fixed? I was routed to forums to seek support, but frankly none of the categories offered seem to fit.

:)

JillSwayne, Dec 3, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

Trying to request a refund, but I continually receive the error message "Xbox Sorry, support.xbox.com isn't available right now"

I've received this error all day today. When will this be fixed? I was routed to forums to seek support, but frankly none of the categories offered seem to fit.
    Use a different browser preferably not chrome

Edge firefox or IE are the best

Clear cookies and cache also
  3. WPAK Win User

Trying to request a refund, but I continually receive the error message "Xbox Sorry, support.xbox.com isn't available right now"

4. T3chnlgydude Win User

5. XBF Erick C Win User

Not Able to Refund

Hey there DustMuppet,

Sorry to hear you are running into these problems. You should be able to Request refunds by going through the

Request Refund Webpage
    . Go ahead and give it a try, if it's still giving you error messages try using different browsers or different devices as well.

let us know if this works.
  6. Major Angry Win User

Hello new forums

Im getting this error message continually "

Sorry, there was a problem with your last request!

Either the site is offline or an unhandled error occurred. We apologize and have logged the error. Please try your request again or if you know who your site administrator is let them know too."

These forums are just as crap as the Xbox One.
Thema:

1. Trying to request a refund, but I continually receive the error message "Xbox Sorry,... - Similar Threads - Trying request refund

2. Bad Request msg after trying to log in to Xbox Live account online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bad Request msg after trying to log in to Xbox Live account online: Hi, is this a known issue? I tried to login to my Xbox Live account on my laptop and I keep getting this error. Happens from links here: [Using latest public Edge build]...
  3. Trying to request a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to request a refund: i'm going to customer support -> xbox -> Request a refund Then i'm selecting i'm signed in via the account that made the purchase (step1).. then Step 2 -> Yes i got the order number Step 3 ->...
  4. Something went wrong, and we’re unable to process your request when trying to use my gems ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Something went wrong, and we’re unable to process your request when trying to use my gems ...: tried to use my gems to get points and it said this ' HMMM… Something went wrong, and we’re unable to process your request. Please reach out on our support forum for assistance' if you could...
  5. 400 Bad Request when trying to load Rewards page on Chrome

in XBoX Rewards
    400 Bad Request when trying to load Rewards page on Chrome: This has been happening for months now. Whenever I try to access the site using my Android phone or Chrome on my laptop, I get the following message: ___ Bad Request Your browser sent a request...
  6. I bought xbox live gold subs... so when I tried to began to play, the system requested subs ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold subs... so when I tried to began to play, the system requested subs ...: I bought xbox live gold subs... so when I tried to began to play, the system requested subs again. 084830d2-699b-4566-875a-1dc36fefaacb
  7. xbox live: your message cant be sent ... ever time i try to send a messageor friend request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live: your message cant be sent ... ever time i try to send a messageor friend request: hello:D i am having this message ever time i send a message using my 360 or send a friend ..request.xbox live: your message cant be sent... it started yesterday and hasn't stopped i have cleared...
  8. Help! This is not my Xbox account! I tried to request a call and message from Support but I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! This is not my Xbox account! I tried to request a call and message from Support but I ...: I tried to request help from Support but for some reason it won't let me. This xBox account is not mine and I don't know how to remove it from my Microsoft Account and add on MY xbox account. It...
  9. Help! This is not my Xbox account! I tried to request a call and message from Support but I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! This is not my Xbox account! I tried to request a call and message from Support but I ...: I tried to request help from Support but for some reason it won't let me. This xBox account is not mine and I don't know how to remove it from my Microsoft Account and add on MY xbox account. It...
  10. Trying to request a chat so I can get my xbox one S Kinect adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to request a chat so I can get my xbox one S Kinect adapter: The chat isn't working so how else can I contact customer support to order my Kinect adapter? I have all 3 serial codes 33e911e2-b00b-466d-880a-00300c7a3be7