Trying to request Xbox Controller Replacement

Discus and support Trying to request Xbox Controller Replacement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Having button issues, so I try to request a replacement but error keeps happening. 7a7fd495-1f05-4c3c-8a37-31d37dddf2c4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JorgeTrevino1, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Trying to request Xbox Controller Replacement

Having button issues, so I try to request a replacement but error keeps happening.

:)

JorgeTrevino1, Dec 18, 2020
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

Hello there @JorgeTrevino1, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I am sorry to know about the controller situation, but I want you not to worry about it because I am here to help you out! You can get your controller exchanged through our online customer support which
    is why I would like you to get in touch with them and this time I would advise you to choose the chat option because the chat support is available 24 hours unlike the phone support which is available from Monday to Sunday: 06:00 AM - 05:00 PM PT. You will
    find below the link to our online support, all you need to do is access it, click on the green button that says "contact us" and take it from there.

The link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!

Feel free to give us your feedback by letting me know if the reply was helpful!
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Manette sous garantie [Edit - Translation] - Joystick under warranty

4. XBF Zineb F Win User

Requesting a replacement controller

Hello there @Tanski145, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I am sorry to know about the controller situation, but I want you not to worry about it because I am here to help you out! You can get your controller exchanged through our online customer support which
    is why I would like you to get in touch with them and this time I would advise you to choose the chat option because the chat support is available 24 hours unlike the phone support which is available from Monday to Sunday: 06:00 AM - 05:00 PM PT. You will
    find below the link to our online support, all you need to do is access it, click on the green button that says "contact us" and take it from there.

The link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!

Feel free to give us your feedback by letting me know if the reply was helpful!
  5. karltainton Win User

Replacement controller request

Tried this on request call button says currently unavailabe
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Replacement controller request

Hi Karl,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We are sorry for the issues setting up a replacement. We recommend requesting a call from support. They will be able to assist you further.

When you go to Contact Us, follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Brad
Thema:

1. Trying to request Xbox Controller Replacement - Similar Threads - Trying request Controller

2. Illegal State Change requested when trying to log into the XBOX launcher

in XBoX Accessibility
    Illegal State Change requested when trying to log into the XBOX launcher: Hello. Recently, I got the gamepass and tried to sign into the XBOX Live app (or whatever the app is called where the games are at) on PC so I could access the games that it comes with. However,...
  3. Trying to get help from support. regarding a controller repair service request. getting no...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trying to get help from support. regarding a controller repair service request. getting no...: I Created my controller repair service request on 10/10/2020 and I had some trouble receiving a shipping label. however, When I eventually received one on the 27th of October I got my controller...
  4. Any having this problems trying to request a call back from mircosoft

in XboX Insiders
    Any having this problems trying to request a call back from mircosoft: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]
  5. "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found" error when trying to authorise child...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found" error when trying to authorise child...: I have set up a Microsoft account for my son as a child account. I am trying to create an Xbox Live account for him. At a certain point in the process it asks me (as the parent) to approve the...
  6. i am trying to request to join a club

in XBoX on Windows
    i am trying to request to join a club: i am getting a message saying i have to change my privacy and online safety settings 19401a34-4a2b-4c6f-bbc8-124db2e63431
  7. Trying to request a refund, but I continually receive the error message "Xbox Sorry,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to request a refund, but I continually receive the error message "Xbox Sorry,...: I've received this error all day today. When will this be fixed? I was routed to forums to seek support, but frankly none of the categories offered seem to fit. 0e2639f0-9fb1-4eaf-917c-a82fee81619b
  8. Bad Request msg after trying to log in to Xbox Live account online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bad Request msg after trying to log in to Xbox Live account online: Hi, is this a known issue? I tried to login to my Xbox Live account on my laptop and I keep getting this error. Happens from links here: [Using latest public Edge build]...
  9. Trying to request a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to request a refund: i'm going to customer support -> xbox -> Request a refund Then i'm selecting i'm signed in via the account that made the purchase (step1).. then Step 2 -> Yes i got the order number Step 3 ->...
  10. I bought xbox live gold subs... so when I tried to began to play, the system requested subs ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold subs... so when I tried to began to play, the system requested subs ...: I bought xbox live gold subs... so when I tried to began to play, the system requested subs again. 084830d2-699b-4566-875a-1dc36fefaacb