Trying to set up new Xbox 1 and can’t remember Microsoft account password - how do I reset?

Discus and support Trying to set up new Xbox 1 and can’t remember Microsoft account password - how do I reset? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Trying to set up new Xbox 1 and can’t remember Microsoft account password - how do I reset? df4e7f73-60a3-48c9-9b5b-1e458fe29f22 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LegionFlipper89, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Trying to set up new Xbox 1 and can’t remember Microsoft account password - how do I reset?

Trying to set up new Xbox 1 and can’t remember Microsoft account password - how do I reset?

:)

LegionFlipper89, Oct 7, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Legion

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with adding your account onto your console.

I would have to recommend that you attempt to use the
    Lost Password Solution
    wizard, as it caters specifically to not being able to recover ones password of their account.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  4. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox live term of use

Hello

If you know your Microsoft account but can’t remember your password, try resetting your Microsoft account password.

--

If you can’t sign in to an Xbox LIVE profile on your console, here are some other ways to find your Microsoft account:

• Go to accounts.live.com and try signing in with what you think is your Microsoft account (email address and password). If you can sign in to Windows Live, the email address and password you entered
      are valid. Next, go toXbox.com and try signing in with this same information. If you’re prompted to create a new gamertag, the Microsoft account you entered is not currently associated with
      an Xbox LIVE account.
    • Check your email accounts for messages about your Xbox LIVE Membership (search for messages about “Xbox LIVE” or “Microsoft billing”). This may help you determine which email address is associated with your Xbox LIVE membership (an email address is part
      of your Microsoft account information).
    • If you know your Microsoft account but can’t remember your password, try resetting your Microsoft account password.
    If you still can’t find your Microsoft account information, contact Xbox Support using the Assistance information at the bottom of this page. You’ll be asked several questions to confirm your identity before your Microsoft account can be looked up. Please
    have your payment information (such as the credit card associated with your account) handy when you contact Xbox Support.
  5. Mr PJ01 Win User

Daughter's Xbox Live Account

6. mcnealMcNeal Win User

Gamer tag name

When I picked up computer......I had Best Buy do the set up.

So....when we were setting up Microsoft stuff...I could not remember my password...so I had to set up a new account/password.....I think that is the problem.....because I can't access Microsoft on the new laptop unless I use the new info. It won't recognize
    my old info.
Thema:

1. Trying to set up new Xbox 1 and can’t remember Microsoft account password - how do I reset? - Similar Threads - Trying set can’t

2. I have all my locations set to United States but when I try to redeem my gift card it says...

in XBoX on Mobile
    I have all my locations set to United States but when I try to redeem my gift card it says...: It says that my default currency is UK even though all my location settings are to U.S. 382ae756-2cea-4be4-bb4a-b2032c22d475
  3. An error message comes up when ever I try to get into my setting on google.

in XBoX on Windows
    An error message comes up when ever I try to get into my setting on google.: I am trying to get into my friends minecraft realm. I play on a PC and my phone both with the same Xbox account (I do not own an Xbox) but when I go to accept the invite it says that my settings...
  4. Xbox keeps turning of while trying to reset to factory settings.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps turning of while trying to reset to factory settings.: So recently my power brick surged and i couldn’t update my xbox due to this but now when ever i try to reset my xbox back to factory settings it automatically shuts off and goes back to the...
  5. Trying to Fix Xbox Live Multiplayer settings on Pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to Fix Xbox Live Multiplayer settings on Pc: Hi, Im trying to fix my settings on pc in Xbox Networking, the Nat type is " Teredo is unable to qualify" and Server connectity "Blocked". I tried messing around with settings in Cmd and...
  6. I got Xbox Game Pass on PC and I'm trying to play online but it says an Xbox Live Setting...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got Xbox Game Pass on PC and I'm trying to play online but it says an Xbox Live Setting...: I've got Xbox Game Pass on PC and it's not letting me play online because of an Xbox live Setting or so it says, but I've got it all set to allow including privacy settings and all. What can I do?...
  7. trying to set up xbox live account for child

in XBoX Accessibility
    trying to set up xbox live account for child: Anyone able to advise how to actually authorise my child to sign up for an Xbox Live account? They have a Microsoft account, have gone to the ChildAccountCreation page, put in my email. I have...
  8. I tried to gameshare with a friend using the free survey gameshare and it set back my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I tried to gameshare with a friend using the free survey gameshare and it set back my...: So, I tried to speed up the process of me gamesharing with a friend by taking a free gameshare survey in the Xbox assist app. My date for my next free 5 game shares was 5/11/20. He signed into my...
  9. Dear insiders,I keep on receiving this error message when trying to set up...

in XboX Insiders
    Dear insiders,I keep on receiving this error message when trying to set up...: [IMG] submitted by /u/CrabbeTatayeye [link] [comments]
  10. Whenever I try access Xbox settings I get redirected to Microsoft Support.

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever I try access Xbox settings I get redirected to Microsoft Support.: I am trying to update my Xbox account privacy settings so I can play Minecraft realms on PC. Every time I try to access my Xbox account settings I get redirected to the Microsoft support website....