Trying to set up new Xbox 1 and can’t remember Microsoft account password - how do I reset?

Discus and support Trying to set up new Xbox 1 and can’t remember Microsoft account password - how do I reset? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Trying to set up new Xbox 1 and can’t remember Microsoft account password - how do I reset? df4e7f73-60a3-48c9-9b5b-1e458fe29f22 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LegionFlipper89, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Trying to set up new Xbox 1 and can’t remember Microsoft account password - how do I reset?

Trying to set up new Xbox 1 and can’t remember Microsoft account password - how do I reset?

:)

LegionFlipper89, Oct 7, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Legion

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with adding your account onto your console.

I would have to recommend that you attempt to use the
    Lost Password Solution
    wizard, as it caters specifically to not being able to recover ones password of their account.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  4. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox live term of use

Hello

If you know your Microsoft account but can’t remember your password, try resetting your Microsoft account password.

--

If you can’t sign in to an Xbox LIVE profile on your console, here are some other ways to find your Microsoft account:

• Go to accounts.live.com and try signing in with what you think is your Microsoft account (email address and password). If you can sign in to Windows Live, the email address and password you entered
      are valid. Next, go toXbox.com and try signing in with this same information. If you’re prompted to create a new gamertag, the Microsoft account you entered is not currently associated with
      an Xbox LIVE account.
    • Check your email accounts for messages about your Xbox LIVE Membership (search for messages about “Xbox LIVE” or “Microsoft billing”). This may help you determine which email address is associated with your Xbox LIVE membership (an email address is part
      of your Microsoft account information).
    • If you know your Microsoft account but can’t remember your password, try resetting your Microsoft account password.
    If you still can’t find your Microsoft account information, contact Xbox Support using the Assistance information at the bottom of this page. You’ll be asked several questions to confirm your identity before your Microsoft account can be looked up. Please
    have your payment information (such as the credit card associated with your account) handy when you contact Xbox Support.
  5. Mr PJ01 Win User

Daughter's Xbox Live Account

6. xbox360italy Win User

New Terms of Use

Hello

Try the following steps:

1. Sign in at Xbox.com using your Microsoft account email address and password. Signing in at the website may resolve an issue that’s preventing you from signing in on your Xbox console.
    2. If you are taken to a sign-up page for Xbox LIVE when you sign in at Xbox.com, you’ve entered a valid Microsoft account email address and password, but the account you entered isn’t currently associated with an Xbox LIVE account. See Find your Microsoft
      account below for help finding the Microsoft account associated with your Xbox LIVE account.
    3. If you get an error when you try to sign in at Xbox.com, you have entered an in-valid password or email address. If you can’t remember your Microsoft account address or password, see reset
      your Microsoft account password
Thema:

1. Trying to set up new Xbox 1 and can’t remember Microsoft account password - how do I reset? - Similar Threads - Trying set can’t

2. Xbox Game Bar instantly crashes when trying to open settings tab

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar instantly crashes when trying to open settings tab: Just like the title says, go to open settings so I can tell it what mic and speakers to use for chat so that maybe I could actually use an xbox live party and the program instantly crashes. Every....
  3. "To do this, change a setting" when trying to purchase in-game content.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "To do this, change a setting" when trying to purchase in-game content.: Trying to buy coins on NHL 20, try to purchase and get the following message: "To do this, change a setting. You cannot Purchase in-game content because of how your account is set up. To change...
  4. System Update (when trying to set up Xbox)

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Update (when trying to set up Xbox): So I got an Xbox One X not too long ago, I connected to my Wi-Fi network with no problems whatsoever, I was told to update my console so I could get started, I waited 2-3 days for the update to...
  5. Trying to change my name on Xbox, but it keeps setting my country to United States and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to change my name on Xbox, but it keeps setting my country to United States and...: I've gone into about every menu I can find and made sure my region is set to England with my address and everything, yet every time I try to go change my time and it tells me to fill out my...
  6. Trying to sign in to Xbox One having forgotten which email address was used to set up my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to sign in to Xbox One having forgotten which email address was used to set up my...: My husband bought an Xbox One for himself and managed to get it up and running. However, we have recently changed our EE modem and it seems he set it up with all the security options required, so...
  7. Trying connect to xbox live settings but denied because they thinks i'm not a parent.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying connect to xbox live settings but denied because they thinks i'm not a parent.: Hi, I tried to connect xbox live - ok till now. When I try to go profile or any other setting, it directs me here:...
  8. My controller for my Xbox One S is broken. 3.5mm jack won't sense and I'm trying to set a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My controller for my Xbox One S is broken. 3.5mm jack won't sense and I'm trying to set a...: Everytime I try to set up an order it just doesn't accept it. My warranty ends on March 21st 2019. Here is an Image of the error below. I have tried contacting Microsoft support and as far as I'm...
  9. Newbie to xbox one x trying to set it up perfectly for family but questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Newbie to xbox one x trying to set it up perfectly for family but questions: hi, I am new to xbox one x and trying to set it up for the kids. we have 3 profiles in a family account. when kids go to their profile they have to provide their msft account password. How can...
  10. "Change your child’s Xbox privacy and online safety settings" when I try to access to my ...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Change your child’s Xbox privacy and online safety settings" when I try to access to my ...: When I try to access to my Xbox profile or anything related to my Xbox account, I was always redirected to this link:...