trying to set up xbox live account for child

Discus and support trying to set up xbox live account for child in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Anyone able to advise how to actually authorise my child to sign up for an Xbox Live account? They have a Microsoft account, have gone to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AmeliaJK68, Apr 13, 2020.

1. AmeliaJK68
    AmeliaJK68 Guest

Anyone able to advise how to actually authorise my child to sign up for an Xbox Live account?

They have a Microsoft account, have gone to the ChildAccountCreation page, put in my email.

I have tried using my password and the Authenticator app and keep getting one of the two messages:

https://www.microsoft.com/library/errorpages/smarterror.aspx?correlationId=xp8NE2LLH0uGSg/F.0.5.0

We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.

The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available.

or

Microsoft

Sign in

Something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now. Please try again later.

The Microsoft account login server has detected too many repeated authentication attempts. Please wait a moment and try again.

(We also tried using my husband's account to authorise - he is also an organiser in our family - with same results)

Pulling my hair out here!!

:)

AmeliaJK68, Apr 13, 2020
  2. pasqualeeno Win User

No enable to play Minecraft Realms

3. pasqualeeno Win User

minecraft java

4. pasqualeeno Win User

I don't know how to enable multiplayer on minecraft java edition and i'm on pc

5. pasqualeeno Win User

Multiplayer in Minecraft Bedrock

6. pasqualeeno Win User

Can’t play with friends

Thema:

1. trying to set up xbox live account for child - Similar Threads - trying set live

2. Trying to set up xbox live through paypal which I had cancelled in the past

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to set up xbox live through paypal which I had cancelled in the past: Trying to set up xbox live through paypal which I had cancelled in the past 5a8b84bf-e691-4cf3-819d-2ca0c613c46a
  3. Trying to Fix Xbox Live Multiplayer settings on Pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to Fix Xbox Live Multiplayer settings on Pc: Hi, Im trying to fix my settings on pc in Xbox Networking, the Nat type is " Teredo is unable to qualify" and Server connectity "Blocked". I tried messing around with settings in Cmd and...
  4. I got Xbox Game Pass on PC and I'm trying to play online but it says an Xbox Live Setting...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got Xbox Game Pass on PC and I'm trying to play online but it says an Xbox Live Setting...: I've got Xbox Game Pass on PC and it's not letting me play online because of an Xbox live Setting or so it says, but I've got it all set to allow including privacy settings and all. What can I do?...
  5. I’m trying to set up game streaming but it says it’s not available in my region I live in...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m trying to set up game streaming but it says it’s not available in my region I live in...: submitted by /u/_NO-THIS-IS_PATRICK [link] [comments]
  6. Trying connect to xbox live settings but denied because they thinks i'm not a parent.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying connect to xbox live settings but denied because they thinks i'm not a parent.: Hi, I tried to connect xbox live - ok till now. When I try to go profile or any other setting, it directs me here:...
  7. Trying to edit my Xbox Live account settings but it redirects me to the wrong page.

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to edit my Xbox Live account settings but it redirects me to the wrong page.: Hi, I am trying to edit my Xbox Live account, but whenever i try to edit it, it redirects me to this page;...
  8. Trying to set up Live for my child and after 3 hours of filling in boxes and giving personal ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to set up Live for my child and after 3 hours of filling in boxes and giving personal ...: Trying to set up Live for my child and after 3 hours of setting up accounts (didn't work), new accounts filling in boxes and giving personal information I get a screen that tells me how sorry the...
  9. Help trying to set up voice changer to use on xbox live gaming etc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help trying to set up voice changer to use on xbox live gaming etc: So my son has ben wanting to change his voice when gaming for a months, so i done a little bit reading and bought what i thought was required to do this, so i will list what i have done but cant...
  10. I am trying to set up an Xbox live account...I get to the last step and I get error 8015402B

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to set up an Xbox live account...I get to the last step and I get error 8015402B: Please help what is error 8015402B... and how do I fix it to finish setting up a Xbox live account 5af212b7-44ec-4e6a-b3ef-fdf9b08a7182