trying to set up xbox live account for child

Discus and support trying to set up xbox live account for child in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Anyone able to advise how to actually authorise my child to sign up for an Xbox Live account? They have a Microsoft account, have gone to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AmeliaJK68, Apr 13, 2020.

1. AmeliaJK68
    AmeliaJK68 Guest

Anyone able to advise how to actually authorise my child to sign up for an Xbox Live account?

They have a Microsoft account, have gone to the ChildAccountCreation page, put in my email.

I have tried using my password and the Authenticator app and keep getting one of the two messages:

https://www.microsoft.com/library/errorpages/smarterror.aspx?correlationId=xp8NE2LLH0uGSg/F.0.5.0

We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.

The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available.

or

Microsoft

Sign in

Something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now. Please try again later.

The Microsoft account login server has detected too many repeated authentication attempts. Please wait a moment and try again.

(We also tried using my husband's account to authorise - he is also an organiser in our family - with same results)

Pulling my hair out here!!

:)

AmeliaJK68, Apr 13, 2020
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

It seems like it might be an issue on Xbox's end and it's wrongly giving you these error messages. If you can't get around it, then yes, try to contact Support and they should be able to help you. Good luck! :)
  3. CulenBohanon Win User

Try contacting xbox support, here is a link.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/
  4. Oexxe Win User

Transfer game to child account

If you bought the game on the same Xbox as the Child account all you have to do is install it onto the Xbox and it will show up on the the child account

If not make sure your Xbox is set up as your Home Xbox, this will allow you to also share your Xbox live with the account

As the guy said below, on another account you will have to add your account then set that account as the home xbox on your childs xbox
  5. xbox360italy Win User

setting up an xbox live child account

Hello,

You can check the region of the accounts here: account.live.com/EditProf.aspx

But keep in mind that any gamertag gets linked to that country on creation, so changing the country afterwards of the account will not change the country on the gamertag.
  6. MutableTomcat02 Win User

Converting offline account to Live account

Same issues. Couldn't migrate the offline account to a LIVE account for a child on the xbox. Had to set the account up online which generated a GamerTag. When I then went to the offline child account on the xbox it asked for the adult login to verify
    - did that - then it said the email address for the child account was already associated with an Xbox Live account. The only thing I could do is create a new profile on the Xbox. It's ridiculous there is no way to associate the new Live Account/Gamer Tag
    to the exisiting offline account for a child account.
Thema:

1. trying to set up xbox live account for child - Similar Threads - trying set live

2. Trying to Fix Xbox Live Multiplayer settings on Pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to Fix Xbox Live Multiplayer settings on Pc: Hi, Im trying to fix my settings on pc in Xbox Networking, the Nat type is " Teredo is unable to qualify" and Server connectity "Blocked". I tried messing around with settings in Cmd and...
  3. I got Xbox Game Pass on PC and I'm trying to play online but it says an Xbox Live Setting...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got Xbox Game Pass on PC and I'm trying to play online but it says an Xbox Live Setting...: I've got Xbox Game Pass on PC and it's not letting me play online because of an Xbox live Setting or so it says, but I've got it all set to allow including privacy settings and all. What can I do?...
  4. I’m trying to set up game streaming but it says it’s not available in my region I live in...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m trying to set up game streaming but it says it’s not available in my region I live in...: submitted by /u/_NO-THIS-IS_PATRICK [link] [comments]
  5. Trying connect to xbox live settings but denied because they thinks i'm not a parent.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying connect to xbox live settings but denied because they thinks i'm not a parent.: Hi, I tried to connect xbox live - ok till now. When I try to go profile or any other setting, it directs me here:...
  6. Trying to edit my Xbox Live account settings but it redirects me to the wrong page.

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to edit my Xbox Live account settings but it redirects me to the wrong page.: Hi, I am trying to edit my Xbox Live account, but whenever i try to edit it, it redirects me to this page;...
  7. Trying to set up Live for my child and after 3 hours of filling in boxes and giving personal ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to set up Live for my child and after 3 hours of filling in boxes and giving personal ...: Trying to set up Live for my child and after 3 hours of setting up accounts (didn't work), new accounts filling in boxes and giving personal information I get a screen that tells me how sorry the...
  8. Help trying to set up voice changer to use on xbox live gaming etc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help trying to set up voice changer to use on xbox live gaming etc: So my son has ben wanting to change his voice when gaming for a months, so i done a little bit reading and bought what i thought was required to do this, so i will list what i have done but cant...
  9. I am trying to set up an Xbox live account...I get to the last step and I get error 8015402B

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to set up an Xbox live account...I get to the last step and I get error 8015402B: Please help what is error 8015402B... and how do I fix it to finish setting up a Xbox live account 5af212b7-44ec-4e6a-b3ef-fdf9b08a7182
  10. I am trying to connect my sons three xbox360 sets to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to connect my sons three xbox360 sets to xbox live: my son has an xbox one s which is connected to xbox live. i have taken out xbox live gold but cannot connect the other three xbox 360 set to xboxlive. one of the error codes show 807B01F7...