Trying to signup for All Access and can't.

Discus and support Trying to signup for All Access and can't. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I am trying to pre order the Xbox Series X All Access bundle, but every retailer I go to it is either unavailable, coming soon, or there is nowhere to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JoshuaCalkins, Oct 18, 2020 at 7:42 PM.

1. Trying to signup for All Access and can't.

I am trying to pre order the Xbox Series X All Access bundle, but every retailer I go to it is either unavailable, coming soon, or there is nowhere to click to continue. It is starting to drive me crazy because I have been trying for a week now and can't.
    I have tried to just signup for Xbox All Access and I can't find a link to do that. Is Xbox not taking anymore pre orders or what? If so then they shouldn't advertise it anymore. If anybody could give me some answers or help I would greatly appreciate it.
    Thank you in advance.

:)

JoshuaCalkins, Oct 18, 2020 at 7:42 PM
  2. dempup Win User

Hi Joshua.

I would try to get in touch with your choice of retailer, offering All Access and talk to them about availability. Currently pre-orders are sold out for release day, and even some places until late december, for consoles ordered at pre-order release.
  3. Rabite2345 Win User

Xbox Live Silver account issue

Heya Miss Portia,

If I try to log in on the system it just sticks on the signing in screen and never advances, but can be backed out of.

When I try to recover the gamertag it goes the first bar all the way across then "Can't connect to Xbox Live" and gives the three options: Try again, test connection, exit signup. After I hit try again it says Xbox Live signup is currently unavailable. Please
    try again later.

I've recovered another account on the same system and it worked fine. But this account refuses to recover for me. I have no access to another 360 to see if it works on another system.
  4. mobile7 Win User

Ambassador Program Help

I can't get mine to go past the signup. When I try to join the Enforcement United it says I'm not an ambassador. I don't know what's up either.
  5. cdkiv Win User

Xbox live signup unavailable

same issue re-up my son's acct for 12 months -- and now it's not accessible because signup is currently unavailable
  6. Runner4Life818 Win User

Looking for a clan or community here is what I am looking for

Also I forgot to mention, you don't need to change your Gamer Tag, and no forum signups or website signups required at all, or ever for that matter. :)
Thema:

1. Trying to signup for All Access and can't. - Similar Threads - Trying signup Access

2. Error code 0x80070057 when trying to install games on gamepass for PC, how to fix?

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x80070057 when trying to install games on gamepass for PC, how to fix?: Tried installing a game today, got this error. Tried installing other games, same error. No idea what to do, though some utter lunatic suggested formatting my drive. That's ludicrous and...
  3. Trying to recover account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to recover account: Trying to recover an account. That i dont want deleted can you help me recover it 5213b5c0-b72c-42f6-b789-af81b18658ec
  4. Sorry, Xbox Live signup isn't available right now. Try again later.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry, Xbox Live signup isn't available right now. Try again later.: Hi, we are trying to sign my son up onto Xbox live, went through all the pages as prompted then ended up with Sorry, Xbox live signup isn't available right now. Try again later. So we tried a...
  5. Sorry, Xbox Live signup isn't available right now. Try again later.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry, Xbox Live signup isn't available right now. Try again later.: "Sorry, Xbox Live signup isn't available right now. Try again later." There are three accounts on my Xbox 360 - my account which is an Xbox Live account, and my two children's accounts which are...
  6. Xbox Live Signup currently unavailable, please try again later.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Signup currently unavailable, please try again later.: Hi All, I'm trying to create an XBox Live account for my daughter and keep gettint this message. I tried yesterday and assumed that it was a temporary service issue but I've tried again today and...
  7. "XBOX LIVE SIGNUP ISN'T AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "XBOX LIVE SIGNUP ISN'T AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER": My son was playing on Live, when the system froze. He turned the console off, and when he turned it on, he could no longer log in, and was getting error messages that he needed a valid parent...
  8. Xbox Live Signup is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Signup is currently unavailable. Please try again later.: I turned my xbox on and was told my parental account was invalid, so I went to re-enter the email and password, accepted the terms and then was told that signup is currently unavailable. Please...
  9. XBOX LIVE SIGNUP ISN'T AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE SIGNUP ISN'T AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER: Having major trouble trying to redeem Xbox 360 code. It's for my 9 year old daughter who has spent a load of her birthday money on something that does not work! I spent an age putting all the...
  10. Changing Parent Account "Xbox Live signup is currently unavailable. Please try again ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing Parent Account "Xbox Live signup is currently unavailable. Please try again ...: NOTE: My account was part of a Xbox Live Gold family plan before the weird migration to individual accounts. Also, despite purchasing my own individual Gold membership, I was still in the "family"...