Trying to start AC Unity

Discus and support Trying to start AC Unity in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I felt like playing a bt if Assassins creed Unity today. I have been playing it everyday this whole week. But for some reason it doesnt want to start... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alex104th, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Alex104th
    Alex104th Guest

Trying to start AC Unity

I felt like playing a bt if Assassins creed Unity today. I have been playing it everyday this whole week.

But for some reason it doesnt want to start up today D:

It just says something went wrong, try to retry.

I have retried, restarted the whole Xbox a few times but it still doesnt work.

Help me please.

:)

Alex104th, Oct 29, 2019
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Trying to start AC Unity

Hi,

Is this the only game that gives you this issue or are the other games have the same issue?
  3. denis97g Win User

Trying to start AC Unity

does it give you an error code?
  4. Alex104th Win User

Trying to start AC Unity

Its only this game that doesnt work from what ive seen
  5. goldbukl71 Win User

Can't play ANYTHING. (0x87de2714)

Getting the same thing for hours now. Trying to start AC Unity or AC Black flag. Network Connection good and Multiplayer Connection good and signed into XBLive. WTF
  6. TectalSquash102 Win User

Assassins Unity XBOX One package.

Same issue here. Trying to play AC Unity but it says "we need to connect to Xbox live" when starting the game. Not cool.
Thema:

Trying to start AC Unity

1. Trying to start AC Unity - Similar Threads - Trying start Unity

2. Been trying for half an hour to start Console Streaming but this keeps popping up. Anyone...

in XboX Insiders
    Been trying for half an hour to start Console Streaming but this keeps popping up. Anyone...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reepskan [link] [comments]
  3. Are the xCloud servers down because with any game I try to start it says failed go connect...

in XboX Insiders
    Are the xCloud servers down because with any game I try to start it says failed go connect...: submitted by /u/PixelDefiant [link] [comments]
  4. West of Dead (Beta) Starting today, you can try this game out until the 25th, Thank You Raw...

in XboX Insiders
    West of Dead (Beta) Starting today, you can try this game out until the 25th, Thank You Raw...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GregoriustheVI [link] [comments]
  5. Errorcode: 0x838601e7 appears when I try to start Assassins creed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Errorcode: 0x838601e7 appears when I try to start Assassins creed: Hello I have a problem with syncronizing and this has been going on for 3 days now. The errorcode is appearing when I try to start the game. I have tried to do a hard restart on the Xbox qnd...
  6. Error 0xc33607e3 when try to start movie.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0xc33607e3 when try to start movie.: Rented movie on xbox 360. Started playing with a voiceover for blind users. Cant turn it off on 360, but can on xbox one. So, im trying to watch on xbox one, but get this error code....
  7. Error code 0x8027025a when starting Xbox and getting the same error when trying to ‘Report...

in XboX Insiders
    Error code 0x8027025a when starting Xbox and getting the same error when trying to ‘Report...: submitted by /u/PM_ME_DRAGONITE_PICS [link] [comments]
  8. my game will start normally but will freeze when i try to connect to the server.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my game will start normally but will freeze when i try to connect to the server.: my game(tera) starts normally, i am able to connect and play until i get to the server selection screen. then i will click the "lakan" server so that i can access my game and play it. however that...
  9. Xbox One - error code 0x803f900a when trying to start Forza Horizon 4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One - error code 0x803f900a when trying to start Forza Horizon 4.: Hi, for the last eleven hours I have been trying to launch Forza Horizon 4 from my Xbox One and continually get the error message 0x803f900a asking me to check my Xbox Live and Game pass subs for...
  10. Metro Exodus did not start anymore, tried new install but an error code shows: 0x80070005

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus did not start anymore, tried new install but an error code shows: 0x80070005: I installed the game and played for about 1h. Next time I wanted to start again but nothing happened. I also tried over the start menu and the WIndows store. The game did not start. So I...