Trying to understand

Discus and support Trying to understand in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Alright so what if i pay monthly on both subscriptions does it automatically change or do i have to pay that dollar for it to change?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RyanLong4, Jun 12, 2019.

1. RyanLong4
    RyanLong4 Guest

Trying to understand

Alright so what if i pay monthly on both subscriptions does it automatically change or do i have to pay that dollar for it to change?

:)

RyanLong4, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Dark Lord White Win User

Trying to understand

You would want to pay the dollar to change. Combining these into a single subscription will definitely save you money down the line.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Trying to understand

You would continue to pay for separate subscriptions unless you actually purchase/upgrade to the Ultimate Game Pass.
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Trying to understand

Hey there RyanLong4,

As the Ambassadors have previously mentioned, If you are currently paying for these subscriptions on a monthly basis then you would want to complete the purchase for the Game Pass ultimate subscription so that it converts your outstanding time on the Live
    and Game pass subscriptions and adds it to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription time.

"I already have Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold. How do I switch to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

On Xbox One, get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in Store > Memberships. Online, go to
    Xbox Game Pass. Your purchase of Game Pass Ultimate will automatically convert any outstanding time on your subscriptions to Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold into time for Xbox Game Pass
    Ultimate at a pre-set conversion ratio"

You can find more information by taking a look at the following:

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

I hope this helps.
  5. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Trying to understand

Pretty much what they said!!
  6. Mister Getafix Win User

not understanding

Hi there!

Can you describe in detail exactly what happens when you try to send a message?

Are you seeing any error codes or failed message notices?

Let's also have you post a photo of the Network settings section of the Xbox App.

We will be here to assist!
Thema:

Trying to understand

1. Trying to understand - Similar Threads - Trying understand

2. Friends Xbox One having starting issues, i've tried everything

in XboX Insiders
    Friends Xbox One having starting issues, i've tried everything: My friends xbox turns on with E106, ok, i'll reset it? Keep apps and games. E102. Remove everything. E102. Offline Mode. E101. Its out of warranty by far. It's an Xbox One S and we can't pay...
  3. I tried asking support but they didn’t know

in XBoX on Consoles
    I tried asking support but they didn’t know: Ok this is going to sound weird but i texted about a 100 people in the twitch club and i asked them to check out my mixer account i didnt realize self sponsoring was bad and i got a 24 hour com...
  4. Error Code "OfferNotFound" when trying to redeem "Batman: Arkham Origins" DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code "OfferNotFound" when trying to redeem "Batman: Arkham Origins" DLC: I’ve bought a new and sealed (physical) copy of Batman Arkham Origins for Xbox 360. It came with many different download codes and unfortunately two of them aren’t working. When I try to redeem...
  5. Error Code 0x87EQ0005 when trying to download Metro Exodus

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code 0x87EQ0005 when trying to download Metro Exodus: The download just stops randomly and this Error Message just comes up. Have tried it 5 times now on two different Hard Drives. Does anybody have a fix for this that doesn't involve setting up...
  6. Getting error code 0x80070422 while trying to install some games on PC (beta) App.

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting error code 0x80070422 while trying to install some games on PC (beta) App.: Hi there! I'm currently trying (and failing) to install either Age of Empires Definitive Edition. After I click install it will state that it is "Preparing" eventually failing and giving me error...
  7. hi me and a friend have been trying to gameshare but we have done it incorrectly the whole...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi me and a friend have been trying to gameshare but we have done it incorrectly the whole...: hi me and a friend have been trying to gameshare but we have done it incorrectly the whole time and now we can't gameshare anymore because we have done it to many times need help....
  8. Getting error code 0x80070422 while trying to install some games on PC (beta) App

in XboX Insiders
    Getting error code 0x80070422 while trying to install some games on PC (beta) App: Hi there! I'm currently trying (and failing) to install either Age of Empires Definitive Edition. After I click install it will state that it is "Preparing" eventually failing and giving me error...
  9. Trying to understand how game licenses work on multiple consoles with multiple accounts. Help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to understand how game licenses work on multiple consoles with multiple accounts. Help?: Hi. I’m trying to wrap my mind around digital game licenses and how they will affect me, my family and the consoles we own. I hope I can find help here. :) Our current set up is: -almost all...
  10. Trying to Understand This...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to Understand This...: Ok so, in order to make sense of this post here is some backstory: I learned shortly after getting a XB1 that when you use a disc, the console (even tho there is a disc in it) tries to download...