Trying to understand

Discus and support Trying to understand in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Alright so what if i pay monthly on both subscriptions does it automatically change or do i have to pay that dollar for it to change?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RyanLong4, Jun 12, 2019 at 6:34 PM.

1. RyanLong4
    RyanLong4 Guest

Trying to understand

Alright so what if i pay monthly on both subscriptions does it automatically change or do i have to pay that dollar for it to change?

:)

2. Dark Lord White Win User

Trying to understand

You would want to pay the dollar to change. Combining these into a single subscription will definitely save you money down the line.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Trying to understand

You would continue to pay for separate subscriptions unless you actually purchase/upgrade to the Ultimate Game Pass.
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Trying to understand

Hey there RyanLong4,

As the Ambassadors have previously mentioned, If you are currently paying for these subscriptions on a monthly basis then you would want to complete the purchase for the Game Pass ultimate subscription so that it converts your outstanding time on the Live
    and Game pass subscriptions and adds it to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription time.

"I already have Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold. How do I switch to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

On Xbox One, get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in Store > Memberships. Online, go to
    Xbox Game Pass. Your purchase of Game Pass Ultimate will automatically convert any outstanding time on your subscriptions to Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold into time for Xbox Game Pass
    Ultimate at a pre-set conversion ratio"

You can find more information by taking a look at the following:

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

I hope this helps.
  5. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Trying to understand

Pretty much what they said!!
  6. Mister Getafix Win User

not understanding

Hi there!

Can you describe in detail exactly what happens when you try to send a message?

Are you seeing any error codes or failed message notices?

Let's also have you post a photo of the Network settings section of the Xbox App.

We will be here to assist!
Thema:

Trying to understand

1. Trying to understand - Similar Threads - Trying understand

2. Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.: I have a year long Xbox Live Gold membership that is currently in use. I have tried to upgrade to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1, but every single time I have gotten this message (Try that...
  3. I’m trying to sign in but it keeps asking for my password, yet I put the correct one and it...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m trying to sign in but it keeps asking for my password, yet I put the correct one and it...: [IMG] submitted by /u/SpawnYellow [link] [comments]
  4. Error code: 0x803f800e when trying to install a game from the Xbox (Beta) PC App

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code: 0x803f800e when trying to install a game from the Xbox (Beta) PC App: When I try to install a game, say Halo Wars, for example, it will start to initialize the download, then present me with an error and not install, giving me the details of Error code: 0x803f800e...
  5. Keep getting this error trying to log in to the xbox (beta) app. Any help cheers

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting this error trying to log in to the xbox (beta) app. Any help cheers: [IMG] submitted by /u/d1strbd [link] [comments]
  6. so is it minecraft that just has major issues when you try to use the guide, or try to...

in XboX Insiders
    so is it minecraft that just has major issues when you try to use the guide, or try to...: or is it my xbox itself? submitted by /u/retartarder [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox (beta) app for windows makes me restart when I try to look at their games. Any fix?...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (beta) app for windows makes me restart when I try to look at their games. Any fix?...: [IMG] submitted by /u/DauntingSky [link] [comments]
  8. When I try to launch Forza Horizon 4. It’s issue after issue with these updates.

in XboX Insiders
    When I try to launch Forza Horizon 4. It’s issue after issue with these updates.: [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__- [link] [comments]
  9. Trying to understand how game licenses work on multiple consoles with multiple accounts. Help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to understand how game licenses work on multiple consoles with multiple accounts. Help?: Hi. I’m trying to wrap my mind around digital game licenses and how they will affect me, my family and the consoles we own. I hope I can find help here. :) Our current set up is: -almost all...
  10. Trying to Understand This...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to Understand This...: Ok so, in order to make sense of this post here is some backstory: I learned shortly after getting a XB1 that when you use a disc, the console (even tho there is a disc in it) tries to download...