Trying to unlink a Microsoft account on PS4 Minecraft Bedrock

Discus and support Trying to unlink a Microsoft account on PS4 Minecraft Bedrock in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have accidentally created another account and linked it to my PS4, and it’s also the account that I use for my PlayStation account. I can’t unlink it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TomorrowGalaxy, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Trying to unlink a Microsoft account on PS4 Minecraft Bedrock

I have accidentally created another account and linked it to my PS4, and it’s also the account that I use for my PlayStation account. I can’t unlink it and how do I change it? Even when I’m signed out and try to unlink it, it does nothing. Please help

:)

TomorrowGalaxy, Jun 18, 2021
  2. tenorsaxman189 Win User

Can’t unlink PSN from Microsoft account on Minecraft

This doesnt mention how to unlink your accounts. And the Mojang site doesnt have Minecraft Bedrock or PS4. Can some moderstor give us a real solution instead of a copypasted paragraph? Maybe at least an explanation?
  3. matheuspurkott Win User

Unlinking PS4 from Microsoft Account

So recently, I updated my PS4 to the new Bedrock Minecraft, and I tried logging in for the first time, and I guess its linked with another PS4 account. Although I don't remember linking my Microsoft account with the Playstation network.

Could someone help me unlink this PS4 account from my Microsoft account so I can sign in?

(I'm new to the questions thing, so I didn't know what category and such to post this under, so don't judge lol)
  4. 優希向井 Win User

Unlinking PS4 from Microsoft Account

So recently, I updated my PS4 to the new Bedrock Minecraft, and I tried logging in for the first time, and I guess its linked with another PS4 account. Although I don't remember linking my Microsoft account with the Playstation network.

Could someone help me unlink this PS4 account from my Microsoft account so I can sign in?

(I'm new to the questions thing, so I didn't know what category and such to post this under, so don't judge lol)
  5. Chooks1983 Win User

How to unlink playstation account

As i said to someone else If you go on your PS4 MC then got to settings, profile, then while logged into the microsoft account you dont want, go down to Unlink Microsoft Account. It sadly doesnt work for me
    and says maybe check internet connection. Tell me if it say the same for you
    Yes, I get the same error message (check your internet settings) when I try to unlink my sons minecraft account that is connected to his PS4. By accident, I linked MY microsoft account to his (PS4) minecraft account. Is there a way to reset this? Please!
    I really want to play minecraft with my son! :(
  6. BlueBlade999 Win User

Minecraft on PS4

Maybe your Microsoft account has been linked to a different ps4 Minecraft account and never unlinked? You might just have to make a new Microsoft account to link it to.
Thema:

Trying to unlink a Microsoft account on PS4 Minecraft Bedrock

1. Trying to unlink a Microsoft account on PS4 Minecraft Bedrock - Similar Threads - Trying unlink Microsoft

2. Error Code 0xa3ea00ca while trying to install EA Play games via PC App.

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code 0xa3ea00ca while trying to install EA Play games via PC App.: I am trying to install multiple EA Play apps through the Game Pass PC app and I am getting the error code 0xa3ea00ca and the game won't install. I have the EA app installed and my accounts linked....
  3. Error 0x80073cf9 when I try to download two apps.

in XboX Insiders
    Error 0x80073cf9 when I try to download two apps.: When I try to download the two applications Tim Vision and Discovery + I get the error 0x80073cf9. I have tried everything the Microsoft operators told me, but it didn't work. Has anyone had the...
  4. When I try to log into the xbox app on my pc, The Sign in screen appears and then flashes...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to log into the xbox app on my pc, The Sign in screen appears and then flashes...: Just as the subject says, I'm unable to log into my xbox account on pc after changing me email address for my xbox account (Which is oddly terrifying) what can I do in this situation?...
  5. "Are you trying to sign in to minecraft pe kindle fire" can not log in.

in XBoX on Mobile
    "Are you trying to sign in to minecraft pe kindle fire" can not log in.: When I try to log in Minecraft in my Motorola g7 play it prompt me to log in with my Microsoft account but then this question pops up: Are you trying to sign in to Minecraft pe kindle fire? I...
  6. Deleted insider account and trying to reopen

in XboX Insiders
    Deleted insider account and trying to reopen: I deleted my xbox insider account thinking it might help with getting into halo and it obviously did not work. Is there anyway I can either cancel the deletion or have it sped up so I can create a...
  7. I'm getting a download error for a game from Game Pass and I tried to fix it with no luck

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm getting a download error for a game from Game Pass and I tried to fix it with no luck: I'm trying to download Omno on Game Pass for PC and I'm getting this install error: 0x00000001 I have gone to the xbox support website and I found this forum: Error 0x80073D26 or 0x00000001...
  8. Trying to launch a game from Xbox app opens the Microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to launch a game from Xbox app opens the Microsoft store: Hello, Whenever I try to launch a game from the Xbox app on my pc, it opens the Microsoft store to the "Gaming Services" page. There is nothing I can do on that page. None of my games open. I've...
  9. How do I unlink my ps4 and minecraft account. I am trying to link it with a new account pls...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I unlink my ps4 and minecraft account. I am trying to link it with a new account pls...: I am trying to link it with a new account pls help baa36ac3-82ec-43b5-95ad-7c20961acdc1
  10. PS4 Minecraft, “Check internet” while trying to unlink Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS4 Minecraft, “Check internet” while trying to unlink Microsoft account: On my PlayStation, I accidentally linked the wrong Microsoft account. So I went and found the unlink option, but when I tried to unlink it- It says, “Your accounts were not able to be unlinked....