Trying to update Call Of Duty Ghosts...

Discus and support Trying to update Call Of Duty Ghosts... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Been trying for about an hour now, there is an update for cod ghosts, been trying to update it and all that comes up is Can't download the update. To... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Don Geeza, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Don Geeza
    Don Geeza Guest

Been trying for about an hour now, there is an update for cod ghosts, been trying to update it and all that comes up is Can't download the update. To test your connection, open System Settings and select Network Settings, Test Xbox Live Connection.

If the problem persists, go to
    www.xbox.com/support

Status Code:

40A3 - 0000 - D080 - 0200 - 8007 - 0570

I have tested my connection several times and its fine, help please!?

:)

Don Geeza, Feb 22, 2014
  2. Ceph War
    Ceph War Guest
    [Xbox One] Ceph Gaming Recruiting

Quick Call of Duty: Ghost Statistic Update

Division: Gold-Platinum

Roster: 16 players

Clan Average Kill/Death: 1.91

Clan Average Win %: 56%

Looking for exceptional Call of Duty: Ghost and Battlefield 4 players who are looking to be apart of a great clan.

Ceph War, Feb 22, 2014
  3. Call of Duty Ghosts wont update.

I remember a time when CoD Ghosts was working fine, that was 4 days ago. Now every time i try to open it it gives me the "Call of Duty Ghosts needs an update" screen and "Getting ready...." then "There was a problem with
    the update. Call of Duty Ghosts needs an update, but something went wrong". Does anyone know how to fix this???

WorldGladiator, Feb 22, 2014
  4. Donniehun
    Donniehun Guest

Donniehun, Feb 22, 2014
  5. AirworthyCorgi0 Win User

unable to play CoD: Ghost

i think i have to delete the Call of duty: Ghost title update then try to install it again
  6. Donniehun Win User

7. Malacath Win User

Cod Ghosts Nat Type Moderate...

The port that needs to be forwarded for call of Duty Ghosts was changed a couple of updates ago.

To get an open NAT in Call of Duty Ghosts you need to forward port 3076 to the xbox.

It used to be port 3075 but now it's port 3076.
  8. A u r o r a Win User

Surround Sound Problems for Xbox One Since March Update

Update: Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition works perfectly, Call of Duty: Ghosts does not.
  9. Marethyu37 Win User

download not working

My suggestion (sorry for the late reply) is to wait and try to see if the latest Xbox one update (rolling out today) may help, so wait until that is downloaded and installed and then try reinstalling and updating your Call of Duty: Ghosts game.
Thema:

1. Trying to update Call Of Duty Ghosts... - Similar Threads - Trying update Call

2. Hey I’m trying to update gears 5 but it’s stuck on 38.1 do y’all have any ideas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I’m trying to update gears 5 but it’s stuck on 38.1 do y’all have any ideas: Hey im trying to update gears 5 but its stuck on 38.1 and wont move can anyone help b5549854-2094-4503-b821-ad58712d37a3
  3. Problem trying to update Game Pass on PC (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem trying to update Game Pass on PC (Beta): Hi, for the past weeks I cant install nor update games in Xbox Game Pass on PC. I get the message in the app "Its time to update" and I click on it but nothing happens. And as I am in a older...
  4. Keep getting this error screen when trying to install the latest update (alpha skip-ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting this error screen when trying to install the latest update (alpha skip-ahead): [IMG] submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link] [comments]
  5. System Update (when trying to set up Xbox)

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Update (when trying to set up Xbox): So I got an Xbox One X not too long ago, I connected to my Wi-Fi network with no problems whatsoever, I was told to update my console so I could get started, I waited 2-3 days for the update to...
  6. error when trying to update

in XBoX on Consoles
    error when trying to update: My xbox will download the update but stops at 60% every time when verifying and it gives me the code 0x8B05000f 0x00000000 0x900B0007 3a232c78-37e2-4a70-98c9-d5bc703d1de6
  7. Tried to update xbox one s and error code 0x80070570 0x00000000 0x90000005

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tried to update xbox one s and error code 0x80070570 0x00000000 0x90000005: Hi all Would appreciate any help that hasn't already been offered for the above error code. Will explain the series of events and everything I have tried. Got the notice to update my console as...
  8. Call of duty ww2- kick out of game when trying to load multiplayer since update JULY 2018

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty ww2- kick out of game when trying to load multiplayer since update JULY 2018: Hi, Since installing the update of about 6.5 GB end of july 2018. When i try to load multiplayer, the game will kick me out back to the xbox dashboard without an error code. Can anyone list...
  9. im trying to update call of duty and it doesn't it tells me something went wrong with the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im trying to update call of duty and it doesn't it tells me something went wrong with the ...: im trying to update the new call of duty and it doesnt let me it keeps telling me something went wrong with the update and to visit xbox.com/xboxone/update/help what do i do in this case...
  10. We are trying to play Call of Duty Infinite Warfare. It keeps telling us it needs an update, ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    We are trying to play Call of Duty Infinite Warfare. It keeps telling us it needs an update, ...: As we try to update, we get a mesage saying something went wrong with the udpate. Other games work and Internet connection is OK. b551e596-fd52-4aad-a6ef-c2e626dfafa5