trying to update for 2 months, keep getting xbox one error code 0x8923000e 0x00000000...

Discus and support trying to update for 2 months, keep getting xbox one error code 0x8923000e 0x00000000... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; xbox one error code 0x8923000e 0x00000000 0x00000206 This has been going on for TWO MONTHS! I've hard restarted, I've followed various links... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bcjammerx, Dec 17, 2019.

1. bcjammerx
    bcjammerx Guest

trying to update for 2 months, keep getting xbox one error code 0x8923000e 0x00000000...

xbox one error code 0x8923000e 0x00000000 0x00000206

This has been going on for TWO MONTHS! I've hard restarted, I've followed various links including the system update troubleshooter (which doesn't even show these errors). I've tried what they all said despite the error codes not matching but NOTHING WORKS.

I can't even update via usb, I've tried 3 different usb's, all were formatted correctly with the right file type but the xbox never even tries to acknowledge they are plugged in, I even tried every usb port on my xbox.

The only suggestion I want is "we fixed the problem so try again" because ALL the other suggestions I've already tried and they failed.

Edited:

Wanted to add I even factory reset the console...now it still won't update AND I can't get to the main screen to play disc games...smh...guess I'm calling support

:)

bcjammerx, Dec 17, 2019
  2. bcjammerx Win User

trying to update for 2 months, keep getting xbox one error code 0x8923000e 0x00000000 0x00000206

It looks like you've run through the troubleshooter and tried quite a few things to resolve this.

I think the next step may be to contact Xbox support. support.xbox.com/contact-us
    I would LOVE to contact support...but it keeps saying "phone and chat not available for this problem" and it ONLY "allows" me to post to the forums, ask another gamer (who will be as helpful as you were) or talk to the AI...wow...what wonderful service! Not
    like I paid nearly $600 for this console and then an xbox gold memebership on top of that AND a streaming game service also...oh wait...I DID! Is Microsoft TRYING to make me buy a playstation because I'm about fed up at this point!
  3. SuperVogon Win User

trying to update for 2 months, keep getting xbox one error code 0x8923000e 0x00000000 0x00000206

It looks like you've run through the troubleshooter and tried quite a few things to resolve this.

I think the next step may be to contact Xbox support. support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. bumgarb Win User

Xbox One unresponsive after preview update

I've had time to just allow the Xbox to sit on the dashboard, unresponsive. to the controller.

It eventually shows me the below screen and the controller then works, but I'm not getting anywhere resolving the issue.

First screen

-----

There was a problem with the update

You need this update to use your console, but something went wrong. For help, visit xbox.com/xboxone/update/help.

Console ID: <omitted>

Error code: 0x8923000E 0x00000000 0x00000202

[Try again] [check network] [skip and stay offline] [turn off xbox]

-----

Trying again has failed multiple times. Checking the network doesn't do anything. Skip and stay offline takes me to the dashboard where the screen dims again and becomes unresponsive again. Turn off isn't a solution. Turning back on just restarts the
    cycle of dim screen and unresponsive dashboard.

Holding both triggers and bumpers shows me this screen:

-----

10.0.15034.1001 (rs2_release_xbox_1703.1703.170210-1900)

Console ID: <omitted>

Error code: 0x8923000E 0x00000000 0x00000202

-----

I've tried searching those error codes, but the MS Xbox One error code help search states those codes do not exist.
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Updating Xbox/Error Code

I am need of assistance with updating my Xbox one ( the original). I just started using my Xbox one again after about almost a year. The Error code that I am receiving is as follows: 0x8923000E 0x00000000 0x00000206
    "After almost a year" means you have missed quite a few updates.

Check Startup error solution for steps to resolve this issue.

Also connect the console power supply directly into a wall socket, not a power board.
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Xbox Live don't connection

Hey there,

Is there a specific error code you receive when you try to connect? Error codes normally look similar to 0x00000000 or XBOS-0000. Additionally, are you experiencing this on Xbox One or Xbox 360? Keep us posted!
Thema:

1. trying to update for 2 months, keep getting xbox one error code 0x8923000e 0x00000000... - Similar Threads - trying update months

2. depois de tentar atualização, desliga e não reinicia [after trying to update, shuts down...

in XBoX on Consoles
    depois de tentar atualização, desliga e não reinicia [after trying to update, shuts down...: 2020/02/13 today, I have the version OS 10.0.When calling asks to update, I try to update, the system informs you that it will need to turn off and on automatically at some point; the moment it...
  3. Getting this error when trying to update the store I have 340 gigs of free space is this...

in XboX Insiders
    Getting this error when trying to update the store I have 340 gigs of free space is this...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Linesofrhyme [link] [comments]
  4. error code 0x80070070 trying to update Windows Store App

in XboX Insiders
    error code 0x80070070 trying to update Windows Store App: Last 2 insider releases have an error for me while trying to update the Windows Store app. Gets about halfway through the download and says I need space on my internal drive, but I have 158 GB...
  5. Got this trying to update to the current os on delta preview. Any fixes?

in XboX Insiders
    Got this trying to update to the current os on delta preview. Any fixes?: [IMG] submitted by /u/VindictivePrune [link] [comments]
  6. Last insider Update my latency is high as f... So I can not try console streaming. If I try...

in XboX Insiders
    Last insider Update my latency is high as f... So I can not try console streaming. If I try...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GSGRUSHER [link] [comments]
  7. Forza Horizon 4 doesn't update and tries to download the entire game again.

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 doesn't update and tries to download the entire game again.: Hi, I installed Forza Horizon 4 recently, the game was installed correctly, I did play it for some hours, but in the next day an update was launched, and then, instead of downloading only the...
  8. Problem updating my xbox.. it gets stuck on 15% then either fails and tells me to try again...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem updating my xbox.. it gets stuck on 15% then either fails and tells me to try again...: [IMG] submitted by /u/StillDrunk_Cx [link] [comments]
  9. Error codes when trying to update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error codes when trying to update: I reset my Xbox one as it was saying I needed to connect to a wireless network but it wasn't showing available Networks, this was working the night before. after resetting it has showed error...
  10. My Xbox hasn't been updated for a couple of months at the most, but when I try to, it doesn't ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox hasn't been updated for a couple of months at the most, but when I try to, it doesn't ...: When we try to update the Xbox, it either shuts itself off, or freezes. My older brother said that it may be a system or corrupted Hardcover error. We can't sell it because it's too old, but we...