Trying to update the Microsoft store has made my series x unuseable

Discus and support Trying to update the Microsoft store has made my series x unuseable in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Yesterday I went to search a game on the store and found that I had to update my store first, but the download is stuck at 94%. My Xbox says it's... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/davedog34, Mar 8, 2021.

1. /u/davedog34
    /u/davedog34 Guest

Yesterday I went to search a game on the store and found that I had to update my store first, but the download is stuck at 94%. My Xbox says it's connected to the internet is fine (80+ Mbps), I'm having no issues connecting to online services, and my nat type is open. I also reset my MAC address But with the frozen store download, I couldn't do anything on my Xbox. games wouldn't work, game pass wouldn't work. So I reset my Xbox and kept my games to try and install the store. Didn't work. Did a full wipe with all my games, still same stuck at 94% clitch. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

*im also no able to report a bug from the console in its current state

submitted by /u/davedog34
    [link] [comments]

/u/davedog34, Mar 8, 2021
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox Series X preorder alert

The Microsoft Store page for the Series X ( https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-series-x/8wj714n3rbtl ) has a link on it that says "Email me when more information is
    available
    ". That should update you when the page changes or there are updates for it.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox series x

Keep on the lookout for retailers that restock the Series X.

While the Series X has sold out on preorders, physical stores will get a limited amount of consoles to sell in stores on Nov. 10th.

So be quick, and try to get your console in a local store near you.
  4. wi7bit Win User

Who is ready for tomorrow!?

Got mine in. Series X. Microsoft store

Man, that was stressful!
  5. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Pre download Xbox Series X games

Not really...

Xbox Series X games / upgrades / updates has to be installed onto the Series X internal or expansion card SSD,

You can have Xbox One games on your external hard drive that will get an Series X upgrade but the games will need to be transferred to the Series X and then the Series X upgrade will need to be downloaded onto the Series X SSD,

As an example...

I have Marvel Avengers on my external hard drive that will get the Series X upgrade and I will transfer the game over to the Series X SSD ready to download and update the game to the Series X version when available.
  6. [Farscape] Win User

Rocband 4 disc to digital

then you should have got the series x, this is the choice you made not microsoft.
Thema:

1. Trying to update the Microsoft store has made my series x unuseable - Similar Threads - Trying update Microsoft

2. HDR completely gone, i cant activated anymore. Trying everything on my xsx. Tv updated and...

in XboX Insiders
    HDR completely gone, i cant activated anymore. Trying everything on my xsx. Tv updated and...: [IMG] submitted by /u/earmack [link] [comments]
  3. Error message when trying to update xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error message when trying to update xbox: I have a xbox one, been 6 months since i last update rhe console. now it requires me to update. I tried connect to my wireless network. It connected. However, it will show “There was a problem...
  4. Warzone “You need this update, but we can’t get it right now. Try again in awhile” Error...

in XboX Insiders
    Warzone “You need this update, but we can’t get it right now. Try again in awhile” Error...: I have no idea what’s going on. I can’t play Warzone and the last recent update was may 4th, which I have submitted by /u/joshb474 [link] [comments]
  5. Trying to update an Xbox One offline and it's stuck at 55%

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to update an Xbox One offline and it's stuck at 55%: So I bought it second hand and the first time I turned it on it crashed. I did a hard reset and that got me onto the dashboard and it signed into the profile that's on it, but all the windows...
  6. Microsoft balance not updating in certain apps when I'm trying to make a purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft balance not updating in certain apps when I'm trying to make a purchase: Hello guys. Recently I've got a microsoft egift card, redeemed it and now I wanted to buy something for a game. Unfortunately, when I do try to make the purchase it says my outdated balance and...
  7. Losing my mind trying to update my X1X console keep getting 3 error codes

in XboX Insiders
    Losing my mind trying to update my X1X console keep getting 3 error codes: I have the same 3 error codes repeatedly showing up 0XE0E8000F 0X000000000 and 0X90050005 I followed all the steps others suggested, hard reset, different ethernet cord, wireless connection and...
  8. TRIED TO UPDATE GAMERTAG ON XBOX 360, NAME DID NOT CHANGE AND I WAS CHARGED 5 TIMES (PLEASE...

in XBoX on Consoles
    TRIED TO UPDATE GAMERTAG ON XBOX 360, NAME DID NOT CHANGE AND I WAS CHARGED 5 TIMES (PLEASE...: I was trying to update my gamertag on my old xbox and my account got charged 5 times even though i never got a name change. I just kept getting an error, but I still got charged everytime. I have...
  9. Trying to update system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to update system: Having trouble updating my system 3af5d7c8-655c-4cd9-b59e-53e9be2d0c14
  10. Microsoft please read this it is very important and try to add this in the future update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft please read this it is very important and try to add this in the future update: Microsoft please add this in Xbox one future updates, you know gamer pics right why does teens or children can't do custom gamer pics like why. Just mostly improve the security for parents so they...