Trying to update the Microsoft store has made my series x unuseable

Discus and support Trying to update the Microsoft store has made my series x unuseable in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Yesterday I went to search a game on the store and found that I had to update my store first, but the download is stuck at 94%. My Xbox says it's... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/davedog34, Mar 8, 2021.

1. /u/davedog34
    /u/davedog34 Guest

Yesterday I went to search a game on the store and found that I had to update my store first, but the download is stuck at 94%. My Xbox says it's connected to the internet is fine (80+ Mbps), I'm having no issues connecting to online services, and my nat type is open. I also reset my MAC address But with the frozen store download, I couldn't do anything on my Xbox. games wouldn't work, game pass wouldn't work. So I reset my Xbox and kept my games to try and install the store. Didn't work. Did a full wipe with all my games, still same stuck at 94% clitch. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

*im also no able to report a bug from the console in its current state

submitted by /u/davedog34
    [link] [comments]

/u/davedog34, Mar 8, 2021
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox Series X preorder alert

The Microsoft Store page for the Series X ( https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-series-x/8wj714n3rbtl ) has a link on it that says "Email me when more information is
    available
    ". That should update you when the page changes or there are updates for it.
  3. Jesse3G Win User

Series X registered as Xbox One

No change. When I go into details the system type says "Xbox One".

When I use the Microsoft Store app and try to install to my Series X, the relavent option says XBOX - even though the name I gave my system is "Series X".
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox series x

Keep on the lookout for retailers that restock the Series X.

While the Series X has sold out on preorders, physical stores will get a limited amount of consoles to sell in stores on Nov. 10th.

So be quick, and try to get your console in a local store near you.
  5. JediMasterBolt1 Win User

Xbox one Console suddenly not seeing External drives, even brand new backup console.

Same it has to be a bug in the update I have a series x as well and my usb hdd works on every other device I have except for my series x now since the update
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Games that aren't series s/x enhanced look bad

Hi,

It's up to game developers to upgrade/enhance their games for a given platform. Nothing Microsoft can do about that.

Bear in mind that the Series S can not run Xbox One enhanced titles with their upgraded resolutions/graphics as the Series S has less RAM than One X. For a game like Soul Calibur 6 to have better visuals on a Series S or X, it would require the game to be updated by the same people that made the game unfortunately.
Thema:

1. Trying to update the Microsoft store has made my series x unuseable - Similar Threads - Trying update Microsoft

2. Update error 0X8B050033 while trying to open ark Possible Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update error 0X8B050033 while trying to open ark Possible Issue: Update error 0X8B050033 while trying to open ark [img] ec61da11-7764-4d14-922e-22dbc034d984
  3. Download for B4B stuck after trying to update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download for B4B stuck after trying to update: Yesterday i tried to update B4B but then cancelled it as i needed the bandwidth for something else. But now the entire build got deleted and its asking me install the entire game again. So when i...
  4. Error 0x80073D26 or 0x00000001 occurs when you try to install, update, or launch a game on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80073D26 or 0x00000001 occurs when you try to install, update, or launch a game on...: Hi I'm getting error as it's described here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/error-code-0x80073D26 I checked and my windows is up to date , I have also run command what it's asking in...
  5. Errors such as 0x80070032 when trying to update/install games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Errors such as 0x80070032 when trying to update/install games.: So when Forza Horizon 5 was available to preinstall around a month or so I installed it, today when I tried to play it it wouldn't start and sometimes said it need an update, didn't allow me to...
  6. 'Installation stopped' whilst trying to install or update games (Xbox one S)

in XBoX on Consoles
    'Installation stopped' whilst trying to install or update games (Xbox one S): Games and apps take forever to update or download as they consistently say 'Installation stopped' after having downloaded maybe 10mb if anything at all. Tried factory reset. Tried different...
  7. Error 0x8b050033 trying to update game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error 0x8b050033 trying to update game.: I've installed my game. Then it says needs to update game. When click yes an error pops up 0x8b050033. Any ideas. Please help 1d8d7ec7-d407-40f8-bf87-e42d6d3a8ff8
  8. Error code "You need this update, but we can't get it right now. Try again in a while....

in XboX Insiders
    Error code "You need this update, but we can't get it right now. Try again in a while....: Can anyone tell me what to do about my Xbox One saying "you need an update for this game, but we can't get it right now. Please try again later."? I'm trying to update Ghost Recon: Breakpoint off...
  9. Microsoft balance not updating in certain apps when I'm trying to make a purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft balance not updating in certain apps when I'm trying to make a purchase: Hello guys. Recently I've got a microsoft egift card, redeemed it and now I wanted to buy something for a game. Unfortunately, when I do try to make the purchase it says my outdated balance and...
  10. Microsoft please read this it is very important and try to add this in the future update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft please read this it is very important and try to add this in the future update: Microsoft please add this in Xbox one future updates, you know gamer pics right why does teens or children can't do custom gamer pics like why. Just mostly improve the security for parents so they...