Trying to upgrade to Pass Ultimate does nothing

Discus and support Trying to upgrade to Pass Ultimate does nothing in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I've got a Live subscription and an expired Pass subscription. In my microsoft account I have the option to upgrade my Live to Ultimate. When I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SaggerM, Jul 29, 2020.

1. SaggerM
    SaggerM Guest

Hello,

I've got a Live subscription and an expired Pass subscription. In my microsoft account I have the option to upgrade my Live to Ultimate. When I click on it, I reach somewhere under:

https://www.microsoft.com/he-il/p/xbox-game-pass-ultimate/xxxxxxxxx

when I click "join", there's a "loader" animation for about 30 secs and then it stops and nothing happens. I repeat the process - nothing.

How to upgrade to Ultimate?

:)

SaggerM, Jul 29, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Sagger,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We are sorry for the issue with upgrading your subscription. We recommend requesting a call from support. They can look into the issue further for you.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. Smwutches Win User

I had Game Pass Ultimate from November to February, then cancelled it. I never did the Live Gold to GPU conversion. Can I do that if I sign up for Game Pass again?

Yes it will. If you are upgrading from a standard gold or game pass to Ultimate, it will upgrade at a ratio of 1:1. The FAQ does mention a different conversion ratio, but that is if you currently have Ultimate and are adding a standard gold or game pass.
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

xbox live gold subscription is inactive

You making some time the upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate? If you do this upgrade your Gold turn Game Pass Ultimate, try check in your MS Account in Subscription session
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox gamespass

Do you have Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate? Regular Game Pass does not include gold so you would have access to the games, but you would not be able to play online. If that is the case, you would need to either purchase Gold or upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Account subscription cancelled

Contacting support is not normally like this. It's due to everything going on in the world right now.

Ultimate includes Gold and Game Pass, so when you purchase Ultimate, it cancels any Gold or Game Pass you already have on your account and upgrades it to Ultimate, so cancelling Ultimate does cancel everything. Unfortunately you would either have to continue
    trying to contact support directly to see if there is anything they can do or purchase a new subscription.
Thema:

1. Trying to upgrade to Pass Ultimate does nothing - Similar Threads - Trying upgrade Pass

2. Anyone else getting this? Bought 1 year xbox live this morning. Now trying to upgrade to...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else getting this? Bought 1 year xbox live this morning. Now trying to upgrade to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TroyE2323 [link] [comments]
  3. Trying to upgrade to Game pass ultimate and get this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to upgrade to Game pass ultimate and get this.: Hello i have tried for two days now to take advantage of the "upgrade for one dollar" offer . It never works. It keeps saying. There might be a problem on our end. Try again later. I have tried...
  4. Error code while trying to upgrade to gold??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code while trying to upgrade to gold??: The past couple days i have been trying to renew my gold membership. It started when tried to play gta 5 online and couldnt. It was saying i didnt have the permission too. So then when i looked...
  5. Trying to Upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to Upgrade: I've been trying to upgrade to premium. I have updated my information, but it keeps telling me to put in a payment method. When I click to do it, it then sends me to account, where it will not...
  6. trying to upgrade to Premium. How do we do it ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to upgrade to Premium. How do we do it ?: Going round in circles. Says to uninstall and then install from store and refresh license. HOW do we do it ? 7d703c22-0e90-4f18-a282-6ccdf3d440ef
  7. i have tried three times unsuccessfully to upgrade to premium version of microsoft solitaire. ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have tried three times unsuccessfully to upgrade to premium version of microsoft solitaire. ...: How can I pay the yearly fee and get the premium addition. I have followed all the instructions on my tablet, but I just keep getting the plain version with many ads and no perks. please help....
  8. Upgrade to Premium try to renew and for one year

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upgrade to Premium try to renew and for one year: try to renew to premium Keep tell me to restall the game, still did not fix it I have cloud save code [cv:klperqe7oetnlzl2,25l] PC system 10 Help! 18cc4dd8-0db6-48ef-99f9-2912ea47e64c
  9. We are trying to upgrade from Solitare collection to Solitaire Collection Premium to avoid ads ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We are trying to upgrade from Solitare collection to Solitaire Collection Premium to avoid ads ...: We are trying to upgrade from Solitaire collection to Solitaire Collection Premium to avoid ads ..... we are trying to pay for the year but it keeps telling us we have to uninstall before we can...
  10. Hi, I tried to upgrade my account yesterday, and purchased Gold for one mounth, did not work!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I tried to upgrade my account yesterday, and purchased Gold for one mounth, did not work!: Hi I got an error code, similar to "there was a problem with the connection with live host" or something.. I could not start to play live with COD AW, but when I tried, a new "you need gold...