Trying to use my controller on iPhone but this appears, can’t find answers anyone know...

Discus and support Trying to use my controller on iPhone but this appears, can’t find answers anyone know... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/M4c4D4m10n [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/M4c4D4m10n, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Trying to use my controller on iPhone but this appears, can’t find answers anyone know...

/u/M4c4D4m10n, Oct 27, 2020
  2. mizklon Win User

Classic Xbox 1 DLC!

I know for sure that it won;t appear under download history I remember trying to find my knights of the old republic DLC and also my Battlefront 2 stuff
  3. M775WRX Win User

Forza Horizon 3 on PC - Online blocked

Thanks for answering but I still don`t find the settings to turn off parental control. My account is and Adult one.
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

number in front of gamertag

I can`t imagine anyone here knows the answer to the question.

They may have answered it on one of his other threads though.
  5. Ryxer Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

I hear you buddy. I use my iPhone hotspot a lot with my Xbox360 and work very good. Sometimes the connection is better than home. I got an Xbox One today and couldn't connect with my iPhone hotspot. Don't know what the problem is. I couldn't find answers
    either. I don't understand either why Xbox answered you with a link that doesn't even answer a bit of our problem.

I found a way around though. They explain how to connect through your pc or mac and that's what I did. I connected my mac with my iPhone hotspot and now everything works fine. Though it is more work than before to connect.
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

continuing to earn unicorns...?

[quote user="bourbon1973"]Can anyone answer from Turn 10? [/quote]

Not on here they won`t,try their forum.

[quote user="bourbon1973"] I know that I will be playing this game forever [/quote]

you won`t once the next one comes out.
Thema:

Trying to use my controller on iPhone but this appears, can’t find answers anyone know...

1. Trying to use my controller on iPhone but this appears, can’t find answers anyone know... - Similar Threads - Trying controller iPhone

2. Trying to get help from support. regarding a controller repair service request. getting no...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trying to get help from support. regarding a controller repair service request. getting no...: I Created my controller repair service request on 10/10/2020 and I had some trouble receiving a shipping label. however, When I eventually received one on the 27th of October I got my controller...
  3. Xbox series x light doesn’t blink when trying to connect controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x light doesn’t blink when trying to connect controller?: I am unable to wirelessly connect controller as the xbox light on my series x does not blink. I can however use the controller through the usb-c cord. Is this a bug or is my device defective?...
  4. Cant connect controlls to xbox, tried several

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant connect controlls to xbox, tried several: Hi! I started my xbox and my controllers blinked in an odd way. I was pushing the connect button on the xbox but nothing happens, I got recommended to try to connect it through cable aswell, it...
  5. I've tried everything but my controller just shuts down.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've tried everything but my controller just shuts down.: What do I do? I was going to play a game on my Xbox One and my controller (I already synced many times in the past by the way) will not turn on! I tried taking out the battery and putting it back...
  6. My xbox controller serial number has letters in it but for all the website I try it causes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller serial number has letters in it but for all the website I try it causes...: my controller, then night ops secial edition(the black gray and gold camo), has a problem with the stick and d-pad. I was trying to get a replacement for it but it requires to enter the serial...
  7. Baja: Edge of control hd won't start, so I try to get a refund...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Baja: Edge of control hd won't start, so I try to get a refund...: What is the limit of refunds per year? Why is it different every year? 14 DAY LIMITED REFUND When we can't refund a whole year? I can't be the only one who sees the wrong Completely unfair...
  8. Tried sending my controller for repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tried sending my controller for repair: I have filled the form under the warranty repair/ replace process but is keeps saying 'there is a problem at our end please try again later' that is the 10th time i have tried can i get some...
  9. My new xbox one controller is coming up as "input" when trying to connect it to my pc via...

in XBoX on Windows
    My new xbox one controller is coming up as "input" when trying to connect it to my pc via...: Just bought a new xbox one controller today with a new bluetooth adapter, which is supposed to be universal. Ive looked up online how to connect it to my computer, but when searching for the...
  10. My console won't detect controllers. Tried multiple ones.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console won't detect controllers. Tried multiple ones.: Tried ward wiring with the USB and bluetooth. Bought a brand new controller and that one won't connect either. I have tried power cycling to no avail. Any suggestions or advice? The Microsoft FAQ...