Trying to use my controller with my iPhone on the cloud gaming service but its not working.

Discus and support Trying to use my controller with my iPhone on the cloud gaming service but its not working. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/SpoookyGouda [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SpoookyGouda, May 4, 2021 at 5:02 PM.

1. Trying to use my controller with my iPhone on the cloud gaming service but its not working.

/u/SpoookyGouda, May 4, 2021 at 5:02 PM
  2. Onion Bhajji Win User

Can`t sync cloud data

either that or its something to do with the actual game saves in the cloud. the fact is that I CAN get the sync to work if I tether my iphone and use my 4g coverage to sync with the cloud.
  3. CAPGamez Win User

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

I have tried a test with the controller with iOS, since iOS can now use bluetooth controllers, for fun i paired a standard Xbox1 controller and worked no problem, the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 does not pair with my iPhone 11 Pro Max where the
    standard Xbox 1 controller does.

While I dont use my phone for playing games, i just thought to try it out for fun
  4. Boas BS5 Win User

XBox One Games Store - needs improvements

Why would it be my service when my iphone/ipad/tivo/laptop all work fine?

Your right tho it is the service, but not my end.
  5. Disturbed Hype Win User

Xbox Stereo Headset Adapter Not Compatible With Studio Beats?

yes it works on my iphone as well as my laptop maybe a new controller is needed?
  6. Risky cS Win User

Battlefield 4 Beta access

Okay. Oddly enough, it worked when I used the SmartGlass App on my iPhone to remote control the console, after 5 or so attempts at doing it with my controller. If you have a Windows phone, iPhone, Android, iPod or iPad with SmartGlass, try it. Might just
    work for you! Seems like an odd fix but I was getting errors galore before and it worked first time. If you can't find it, just search for Battlefield 4 on your console. Hope I have been of help :)
Thema:

Trying to use my controller with my iPhone on the cloud gaming service but its not working.

1. Trying to use my controller with my iPhone on the cloud gaming service but its not working. - Similar Threads - Trying controller iPhone

2. Issue with controller while trying Xbox cloud gaming bêta on Windows10

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with controller while trying Xbox cloud gaming bêta on Windows10: I've received an invitation to the Xbox cloud gaming bêta and thus tried launching it on PC. So I paired my 8BitDo SN30 Pro controller made for Android. Seems to work juste fine : I've run the...
  3. controller not working when trying to open game

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller not working when trying to open game: The controller works except when I try to open the Oblivion game then only the joystick works to move to different options like continue, new, load , but I can't select any of them. It's the xbox...
  4. Every controller I have tried using on my Xbox one disconnects randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every controller I have tried using on my Xbox one disconnects randomly: I have had my xbox one for a long while and my controllers have always disconnected. They do not need updates, they have a clear path to the console i have tried just about every thing i can to...
  5. I have controller issues when I’m trying to change batteries

in XboX Insiders
    I have controller issues when I’m trying to change batteries: Every-time I change my batteries while I’m playing or while my Xbox is on it won’t reconnect back to my Xbox no matter what I do. It only reconnects when I hard reset it. Does anyone know any...
  6. Trying to request Xbox Controller Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to request Xbox Controller Replacement: Having button issues, so I try to request a replacement but error keeps happening. 7a7fd495-1f05-4c3c-8a37-31d37dddf2c4
  7. trying to get xbox controller under warranty.

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to get xbox controller under warranty.: I am trying to get a new controller under warranty for stick drift but i cannot get past this message "login.microsoftonline.com refused to connect." This happens on any browser. This happens...
  8. Just got a new controller and when I try playing a game the controller keeps disconnecting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just got a new controller and when I try playing a game the controller keeps disconnecting...: Any help would be appreciated c2356262-015c-4751-82a9-68434c91de4c
  9. Trying to get help from support. regarding a controller repair service request. getting no...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trying to get help from support. regarding a controller repair service request. getting no...: I Created my controller repair service request on 10/10/2020 and I had some trouble receiving a shipping label. however, When I eventually received one on the 27th of October I got my controller...
  10. Trying to use my controller on iPhone but this appears, can’t find answers anyone know...

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to use my controller on iPhone but this appears, can’t find answers anyone know...: [IMG] submitted by /u/M4c4D4m10n [link] [comments]