Tuf Gaming VG27A 120fps help (Xbox Series X)

Discus and support Tuf Gaming VG27A 120fps help (Xbox Series X) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi everybody! So I've recently bought a 1440p 165hrtz monitor (tuf gaming vg27a) for my xbox series x to try to play some games at 120fps. I've fiddled... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Overall_Struggle_344, Dec 25, 2020.

1. Tuf Gaming VG27A 120fps help (Xbox Series X)

Hi everybody! So I've recently bought a 1440p 165hrtz monitor (tuf gaming vg27a) for my xbox series x to try to play some games at 120fps. I've fiddled around with some settings but i can't seem to unlock 120fps. For instance, when i boot up a 120fps supporting game such as fortnite, it continues to say that im still playing at 60fps. When i boot up COD cold war, it wont let me activate 120fps. Do i need to have certain settings? Do i need to use the hmdi cable the monitor came with? im at a loss and i'd love some help

Thank you for reading!!

submitted by /u/Overall_Struggle_344
    [link] [comments]

/u/Overall_Struggle_344, Dec 25, 2020
  2. ItsLC Gaming Win User

Two questions 'Xbox One X Enhanced' game features on Xbox One S

X enhanced games are just for the one X not the S

As for 120hz though they can display it games are still max 60fps. The series x which is the next gen xbox will be able to do 120fps games
  3. [Farscape] Win User

will the one x be unlocked on games with fps caps when the new consoles arrive?

series s will struggle on demanding games to keep 60fps at 1080p. the series x will struggle to keep 60fps at 4k thats for sure. the series x will be ok at 120fps at 1080 and most likely 1440.
  4. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

Xbox Series X

The Xbox series X will feature a custom AMD Zen 2 processor that promises four times the power of the Xbox One X. Other features include ray tracing support, up to 120fps gameplay, 8K resolution, GDDR6 memory and variable refresh rate support.
  5. Jdmsx Win User

Xbox Series X Major Lag Issues

Hi there. I have tried almost every possible method of restarting, resetting and everything inbetween. Ports are forwarded, etc.

The thing is, I have my Xbox One and Series X set up beside each other. Due to the Series X’s problems, I can switch off my Series X, and switch on my Xbox One, and have no connection issues.

Both playing on the same wifi, both wireless connection, with all the same settings (except the Series X is running on 120fps).

Something is not right with the Series X and I believe it’s more than just needing to reset my MAC address...
  6. Limonade Win User

Two questions 'Xbox One X Enhanced' game features on Xbox One S

X enhanced games are just for the one X not the S

As for 120hz though they can display it games are still max 60fps. The series x which is the next gen xbox will be able to do 120fps games
    Does that mean, 'Xbox One X Enhanced' games also cannot run higher than 60fps? Only that frame rate performance is steadier and games that are uncapped at 30fps could see a higher boost in certain areas notorious for bogging it down?
Thema:

Tuf Gaming VG27A 120fps help (Xbox Series X)

1. Tuf Gaming VG27A 120fps help (Xbox Series X) - Similar Threads - Tuf Gaming VG27A

2. Games for gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games for gold: i paid for gold, but i also paid for gears of war 5 and metal slug your games for gold is giving me games i already purchased on my purchase history what is point of gold...
  3. Ultimate word games not syncing again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate word games not syncing again: I can't get Microsoft ultimate word games to sync on my laptop again. One of the recent updates fixed the issue, but it is happening again. My desktop is ok at the moment, but give it time - it...
  4. Xbox One X digital game installation keeps stopping even after factory reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X digital game installation keeps stopping even after factory reset: Hi, Please help! My digital game installations keeps stopping even after I have factory reset my Xbox One X. This is really annoying and not allowing me to install games or updates. Does this...
  5. where the games saved

in XBoX on Windows
    where the games saved: I have select by default the games of xbox in pc to be saved in D hard disk and not on my primary C disk . The problem is that I can't find where the games in which folder have been saved ....
  6. Why is my XBox automatically quitting active game to begin update even with these options...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my XBox automatically quitting active game to begin update even with these options...: Several times my XBox has quit Fifa 21 mid game to begin an automatic system update even though I have these settings turned off in the system options. It's caused me DNF penalties in the game...
  7. Will the Asus TUF VG249Q1R work with 120hz on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Asus TUF VG249Q1R work with 120hz on xbox series x: So i bought a series x a week ago and realised that my 240hz pc monitor only supports it on display port. This was the one i found would be best option for me Asus TUF VF249Q1R and it does support...
  8. Running 120hz on asus tuf vg27vq on series x HELP

in XboX Insiders
    Running 120hz on asus tuf vg27vq on series x HELP: Hey guys I just got the Xbox series x and had this monitor for a few months now, I’m pretty sure it supports 120hz through HDMI but when I click auto detect it doesn’t detect it, and when I...
  9. ASUS TUF Gaming VG27AQ no 120hz on 1440p

in XboX Insiders
    ASUS TUF Gaming VG27AQ no 120hz on 1440p: Hey there, Why isn’t the monitor supported for this? I’m afraid now that Xbox series X will not support it as well. Is there a Chance that 120hz and 1440p works on the series x ? submitted by...
  10. Issue configuring Xbox one X 1440p 120hz with ASUS TUF Gaming monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue configuring Xbox one X 1440p 120hz with ASUS TUF Gaming monitor: Hi Everyone, I have been trying to connect my X1X to a ASUS TUF Gaming VG27WQ monitor, unfortunately so far I am only able to achieve 1080p 120hz or 1440p 60hz, I have tried the standard HDMI...