Tune Squad Xbox controller restock

Discus and support Tune Squad Xbox controller restock in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I was wondering if the Tune Squad Xbox Controllers are going to be back in stock. Thanks in advance! 6a8f57bb-5488-4037-bb5c-e058a08ddb20 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JakeGreene2, Jul 21, 2021.

1. JakeGreene2
    JakeGreene2 Guest

Hello,

I was wondering if the Tune Squad Xbox Controllers are going to be back in stock.

Thanks in advance!

:)

JakeGreene2, Jul 21, 2021
  2. Fenris E Wolf Win User

Jump or Recall voice command

Hi Noo Noo,

Actually there is a voice command and a controller command that do the same thing. If you say "Xbox Select" in the US it will bring up a list of channels which will include your recently tuned to channels, and the rest of the list will be popular channels.
    The way bring up the last channels you tuned to with the controller is to press the View button which is on the left center of the controller next to the Xbox logo Nexus button. This brings up the recent channels mini guide and will show you all your most
    recently tuned to channels.
  3. Hinrq Win User

Bring back Xbox wireless controller fortnite special edition

They definitely should bring this edition back on the market. A sharp designed controller, skin and v bucks is a deal that shouldn't be limited honestly. You got my support to getting this controller restocked :)
  4. Smwutches Win User

When does the VIP Vault get restocked?

It's randomly restocked and there is no way to know exactly when it will be restocked.
  5. Gooni3zGaming Win User

Microsoft headset

hey mate, from my knowledge the later model controllers don't have the 3.5 mm aux jack on them and need a adapter I'm guessing the quick guide will be talking about that. if your controller does have the 3.5 mm jack you can fine tune your audio by pushing
    the xbox button on the controller then go across to system then audio then you can fine tune in that menu.
  6. FreakRoach Win User

Xbox Restock

I believe this is due to COVID-19. Lot of things are affected, so I won't be surprised with this.
Thema:

1. Tune Squad Xbox controller restock - Similar Threads - Tune Squad controller

2. I'm the only one who can't download any tuning or paint design on Forza Horizon 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm the only one who can't download any tuning or paint design on Forza Horizon 2?: So, the last few days I went back to playing Forza Horizon 2 which I think is great this game, but I can not download any tunagem and no paint design. It upset me because it's a game that me and...
  3. I cant access paint jobs and tunes on Forza Horizon 4 PC Edition (windows store)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant access paint jobs and tunes on Forza Horizon 4 PC Edition (windows store): So, I just got the game, and I've been playing a bit, and whenever I go to browse tunes or paintjobs for any cars, a notification appears saying that I can't access these features due to my...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 won't launch after installing tune

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 won't launch after installing tune: After the update we installed last week my Forza Horizon 4 would not launch. One of the suggested "possible fixes" was to delete the save files from my console and that it would re-sync to the...
  5. xbox Forza Horizon 4 Cars Presents / Tunings not downloadable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox Forza Horizon 4 Cars Presents / Tunings not downloadable: Hello, sons xbox account has got a problem. Car Presents from the Forza Comunity Team and Tunings for cars he owns can not be downloaded. Tunings of others player even cant be found. Any idea to...
  6. Unauthorized purchases by my 9 year old from 9/7-11/27 to the tune of $478. I need help...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unauthorized purchases by my 9 year old from 9/7-11/27 to the tune of $478. I need help...: I need the direct phone number to have these unauthorized purchases to be credited to my credit card. Gabrielle Toni b81d7ed2-0518-4491-bdc9-9458e54618ab
  7. My Tunes Are Screwed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Tunes Are Screwed: I have been playing Forza Horizon 4 with no problems on my .shiny new XBox Series X till lo and behold we have an upgrade and now every single tune I have in the game is totally screwed. Cars that...
  8. Axis Tune?

in XBoX on Windows
    Axis Tune?: I'm just looking for Axis tuning (Curve & Dead Zone settings) I want a panel choice in the Beechcraft or another retractable aircraft wit gages, not glass! More aircraft choices should be...
  9. Xbox Games Showcase - Tune In to see the latest games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Games Showcase - Tune In to see the latest games: Greetings Xbox Insiders! Sharing a link to the Xbox Games Showcase, scheduled for Thursday of this week https://www.xbox.com/xbox-games-showcase Show starts at 9:00 AM Pacific Time. Pre-show...
  10. can i have the OG gamertrag tune, will pay

in XBoX on Consoles
    can i have the OG gamertrag tune, will pay: I like OG gamertags, i found one that caught my eye "tune", i really liked it, i checked to see if it was taken, it wasn't i was excited because i thought i was gonna get it but it turns out that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. When will the tune squadcontroller br back in stock