Turn off after not working

Discus and support Turn off after not working in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Second successive time this has happened...first time I thought it was a glitch. 10 hours ago I turned my Xbox on. Didn't do much and left it. Now,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SpaceBurd, Aug 4, 2019.

1. /u/SpaceBurd
    /u/SpaceBurd Guest

Second successive time this has happened...first time I thought it was a glitch.

10 hours ago I turned my Xbox on. Didn't do much and left it.

Now, the xbox is still turned on, even though I have turn off after set to 1 hour.

It seems the only way to get it to go off is to turn it off, instead of letting it do it by itself after 1 hour of inactivity.

Feedback has been sent.

submitted by /u/SpaceBurd
    [link] [comments]

/u/SpaceBurd, Aug 4, 2019
  2. am no shy again Win User

[Error] 80151909 - Please Help

Folks delete the update then connect to live do not turn xbox off it worked for me after three tries if it doesn't work turn off and on and repeat
  3. Solmeister-31718D33- Win User

Xbox one, FIFA15 stuck in the Messi intro cover after installing the new update

I get this problem a lot.... after turning off the Xbox, switch off the power at the wall for 5 seconds then turn it back on. That works for me....
  4. PRIME KAL EL Win User

My Xbox one controller won't turn on the console after a few day without turning on the system

I used the controller to turn off the console and the controller stayed on after it went off. When I tried to use the controller to turn on the console with the controller the controller came on but not the console. Everything works fine after after a hard
    reset. But only until I turn it off and restart it, then it happens all over again.
  5. Maztorz Win User

Wake on LAN not working

Update:

It seems to work for a little while after I turned it off (if i turn it off and press the "turn on" button in the xbox app 30 seconds later). But it does not work when the xbox hasn't been recently powered off.

Anyone have an idea?
  6. The Silent Protagoni Win User

Turning off immediately after turning on

Well...

It might be a console problem...

if you have done full powercycling the console and tried a different outlet...

If PSU light is solid green and orange then PSU is fine...

The best course of action is to send it in for repair...

You can do so on myservice.xbox.com
Thema:

1. Turn off after not working - Similar Threads - Turn off working

2. Wired xbox360 controller stopped working - flashes and then turns off

in XBoX on Windows
    Wired xbox360 controller stopped working - flashes and then turns off: I have a wired Mad Catz "WWE brawler pad" for xbox360, which I used to use with my Windows 10 PC. After using it for a while without any issues, it suddenly stopped working: I plug it into any of...
  3. Parent restrictions turned off dont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parent restrictions turned off dont work: i want to disable all restrictions for my son becasue he cannot do basic tasks such as change his custom image for his xbox one profile, I have turned everything off and gone through all the...
  4. Screen saver not work in game if you turn off cards/elements in screen saver menu

in XboX Insiders
    Screen saver not work in game if you turn off cards/elements in screen saver menu: Screen saver not work in game if you turn off cards/elements in screen saver menu. After this screen saver never activated in game even forced manual not works. Need fix. Report a problem done via...
  5. Kinect keeps turning off/not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect keeps turning off/not working: Looking for info advice for my Kinect. I got it so I could skype with my family. It worked great for a couple years. Now it almost never turns on. When I do use it with Skype it turns off mid...
  6. Xbox one power does not work when I touched it and turns off by itself and makes beep...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one power does not work when I touched it and turns off by itself and makes beep...: My xbox power button not responding to touch and keeps making ejecting disc noise like crazy turns off as soon as it get to the menu or turn on right away with ejecting disc noises...
  7. the observer does not work turn off xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the observer does not work turn off xbox one x: the game the observer does not work in game pass I turn off the xbox one x .I can not access the main menu of the game. Something similar happens with resident evil zero. When will they release...
  8. My xbox just won't work and keeps turning off

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox just won't work and keeps turning off: My xbox one, which I have had for two years (the original version) has seemed to stop working and keeps turning off; as of this moment, every time I try to turn it on, the xbox white light flashes...
  9. Xbox turns off by itself/Reset console games don’t work/Services are failing to work/Console ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox turns off by itself/Reset console games don’t work/Services are failing to work/Console ...: This all started once I downloaed the free game for the month, The Witcher 3, the game played fine until I started to get a message saying something was wrong with my save files and to reset the...
  10. Turning off auto renew didn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turning off auto renew didn't work: I turned off auto renew right after i got a new xbox live subscription but i just got charged again for a renewal. 0dd35372-c9c6-41a3-9f0d-2ed6ed27739d