Turn Off Audio Descriptions on Movie playing from XBOX 360

Discus and support Turn Off Audio Descriptions on Movie playing from XBOX 360 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, Trying to watch into the spiderverse on an xbox 360, but there are audio descriptions that I can't turn off. They are descriptions for people... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NickNoel1, Jun 25, 2019.

1. NickNoel1
    NickNoel1 Guest

Hello,

Trying to watch into the spiderverse on an xbox 360, but there are audio descriptions that I can't turn off. They are descriptions for people with visual impairments, not directors commentary or anything like that. I've looked through the settinsg as much
    as I can, and I haven't found a way to trun them off, any ideas?

:)

NickNoel1, Jun 25, 2019
  2. NickNoel1 Win User

No, it is verbal descriptions of action on the screen. Not a text description of the dialouge and sound. It is for visual impairment not hearing impairment.
  3. Allebas Win User

Hi NickNoel,

There must be a glitch or something going on with the movie app on Xbox 360. Your like the 6th person who posted about this "narrator" being on. Sadly, there's no way to tun it off on Xbox 360. I recommend reaching up to Xbox Support. You can request
    a call back or speak to a live agent via chat.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/
  4. NickNoel1 Win User

Looked through the console settings, didn't see anything there. Any thoughts on where it would be?
  5. DanMen334 Win User

you may have to go to the console menu and set something up there
  6. NickNoel1 Win User

Watching through the microsoft store.
Thema:

1. Turn Off Audio Descriptions on Movie playing from XBOX 360 - Similar Threads - Turn Off Audio

2. How do i turn audio description off in Microsoft movies?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i turn audio description off in Microsoft movies?: I saw this question, under the same title above, posted and locked without answer. I'm posting this per instructions as I just had this problem, but I now know and want to share the answer. This...
  3. How do i turn audio description off in Microsoft movies

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i turn audio description off in Microsoft movies: Downloaded a film on Xbox 360 audio description is on and I don't know how to turn it off **Moved from: Music, Movies & TV / Movies & TV** a3828587-4c1f-479e-a782-619ecd5988fa
  4. Xbox stops sending audio to stereo after I turn off TV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox stops sending audio to stereo after I turn off TV: Hi, Does anyone else stream music to a device hooked up to the XBOX One's HDMI IN? And have a separate stereo hooked up the XBOX optical out? Hopefully someone here has a solution. Or maybe...
  5. No Live TV audio after TV is turned off, then on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Live TV audio after TV is turned off, then on: When I am watching Live TV, then I turn off my television, then turn it back on after a while, there is no audio for Live TV (yes, I have tried volume on the TV and set top box as well with no...
  6. BluRay Player Turning off Audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    BluRay Player Turning off Audio: So my Xbox One can play DVD's just fine but when it comes to Blu Ray only a few of my movies will play at all and some will just play the video and turn off all audio for the system upon starting....
  7. Controller disconnecting, causing audio adapter to shut off, takes 10+ minutes to turn back on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller disconnecting, causing audio adapter to shut off, takes 10+ minutes to turn back on: hello, all. First of all, my wireless Xbox one controller randomly disconnects, even with full battery. This happens probably every 15 minutes. Second, I have an audio adapter plugged into it,...
  8. Game audio does not turn off when watching a Beam stream and on a Party Chat.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game audio does not turn off when watching a Beam stream and on a Party Chat.: When watching a live Beam stream of Madden 2017 the game audio is played throughout the stream along with the person on a Party. Therefore I cannot hear the conversation on the party because the...
  9. IR blaster - turns audio receiver on then immediately off

in XBoX on Consoles
    IR blaster - turns audio receiver on then immediately off: I've been on Xbox support multiple times and haven't been able to resolve this. The IR blaster from the kinect turns my TV on and off fine, but for some reason will turn on my audio receiver...
  10. Xbox no longer turns on/off TV/Audio and the Kinect no longer powers on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox no longer turns on/off TV/Audio and the Kinect no longer powers on.: I bought my Xbox opening day. I've had a few problems here and there but they seem to work themselves out. Last week my Kinect stopped working all together and the Xbox doesn't turn on or off...