Turn off Movie Narrator on xBox 360!!

Discus and support Turn off Movie Narrator on xBox 360!! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just rented a movie on Microsoft Movies and TV - a voice is narrating everything that is happening on the screen, and I can't figure out how to make... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TamaraBo, Jun 21, 2019.

1. TamaraBo
    TamaraBo Guest

I just rented a movie on Microsoft Movies and TV - a voice is narrating everything that is happening on the screen, and I can't figure out how to make it stop. I have xBox 360, NOT XBox One. Help! How do I turn it off???

:)

TamaraBo, Jun 21, 2019
  2. Allebas Win User

Hi TamaraBo,

Sorry to hear this. Unfortunately, Xbox 360 dont have the option to turn off or on the narrator. Xbox 360 only have closed caption option. So you must be watching a movie that have the narrator in it>>>like a director cut. You need to make sure your
    watching the correct version of the movie and not the director's commentary version where someone narrators the movie.
  3. Allebas Win User

How do you stop movie narrator in XBox 360?

Hi Just Wondering84,

Sorry about this. However, Xbox 360 doesn't have the option to turn on or off narrator>>only Xbox one does. However, you can check the movie and app setting and see if this option is available. Or did the movie you purchase come with this option? Some
    movies have a director's cut where they narrate the movie.

Someone else posted this same question last week. And the end result was them requesting a refund from Microsoft because they couldn't see the option to turn off narrator in the movie. You can always speak to a Microsoft agent by requesting a call back
    or speaking to a live agent via chat too regarding this matter https://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/xbox-360
  4. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Set xbox back to factory settings and see if the problem is solved
  5. R4VER Win User

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/apps/closed-captioning
  6. TamaraBo Win User

Thanks, Microsoft is giving me a refund. It's unsolvable.
Thema:

1. Turn off Movie Narrator on xBox 360!! - Similar Threads - Turn off Movie

2. xbox one kinect keeps turning on and off

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one kinect keeps turning on and off: hi there, i just recently got a xbox one kinect for my pc and for some reason it keeps turning on and off, plus it says it has no usb 3.0 controller in even though its plugged into a 3.0 port and...
  3. Turn Off Xbox One System Sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turn Off Xbox One System Sounds: Who else finds the system sounds annoying and wishes they could be turn off like on the 360?, I find them irritating especially late at night your messaging friends or browsing the store and you...
  4. How to turn off the voice commentary on a movie on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to turn off the voice commentary on a movie on Xbox 360: I just bought the spiderman homecoming movie and there is a commentary which im assuming it’s for the visually impaired. How do i turn it off? 5138dd82-ba12-433d-8cb1-3c8a5858b854
  5. Turn Off Audio Descriptions on Movie playing from XBOX 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Turn Off Audio Descriptions on Movie playing from XBOX 360: Hello, Trying to watch into the spiderverse on an xbox 360, but there are audio descriptions that I can't turn off. They are descriptions for people with visual impairments, not directors...
  6. How do i turn audio description off in Microsoft movies?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i turn audio description off in Microsoft movies?: I saw this question, under the same title above, posted and locked without answer. I'm posting this per instructions as I just had this problem, but I now know and want to share the answer. This...
  7. How do i turn audio description off in Microsoft movies

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i turn audio description off in Microsoft movies: Downloaded a film on Xbox 360 audio description is on and I don't know how to turn it off **Moved from: Music, Movies & TV / Movies & TV** a3828587-4c1f-479e-a782-619ecd5988fa
  8. Xbox One S 3D movies do not play until HDR is turned off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S 3D movies do not play until HDR is turned off: Hi, My Xbox One S does not play 3D movies until i turn off HDR mode. When i put in my 3d movie, it will constantly lose the signal, and keep trying to read the movie. I have tried turning on 3d...
  9. Watched a dvd, turned xbox off & now my xbox won't read any discs at all, including the movie..

in XBoX on Consoles
    Watched a dvd, turned xbox off & now my xbox won't read any discs at all, including the movie..: I put a brand new dvd in, my son watched it, I turned the xbox off, turned it back on shortly after, took the Monster Trucks dvd out, and put mafia 3 in to install and it wouldn't even read at...
  10. Xbox one not turning off when playing movies from Media app / DLNA / network share

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one not turning off when playing movies from Media app / DLNA / network share: Hi ! I set the One to turn off after 1 hour, but this dont work when playing movies via Media app (aka DLNA / network share from Universal Media Server). When a movie is ended, it start...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox 360 turn off narator film