Turn off Movie Narrator on xBox 360!!

Discus and support Turn off Movie Narrator on xBox 360!! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just rented a movie on Microsoft Movies and TV - a voice is narrating everything that is happening on the screen, and I can't figure out how to make... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TamaraBo, Jun 21, 2019.

1. TamaraBo
    TamaraBo Guest

I just rented a movie on Microsoft Movies and TV - a voice is narrating everything that is happening on the screen, and I can't figure out how to make it stop. I have xBox 360, NOT XBox One. Help! How do I turn it off???

:)

TamaraBo, Jun 21, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

How to turn of descriptive audio on Xbox 360

The Xbox 360 doesn't have the option to turn on or off narrator>>only Xbox one does. However, you can check the movie and app setting and see if this option is available. Or did the movie you purchase come with this option? Some
    movies have a director's cut where they narrate the movie.

Someone else posted this same question last week. And the end result was them requesting a refund from Microsoft because they couldn't see the option to turn off narrator in the movie. You can always speak to a Microsoft agent by
    requesting a call back or speaking to a live agent via chat too regarding this matter https://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/xbox-360
  3. Allebas Win User

Hi TamaraBo,

Sorry to hear this. Unfortunately, Xbox 360 dont have the option to turn off or on the narrator. Xbox 360 only have closed caption option. So you must be watching a movie that have the narrator in it>>>like a director cut. You need to make sure your
    watching the correct version of the movie and not the director's commentary version where someone narrators the movie.
  4. Allebas Win User

How do you stop movie narrator in XBox 360?

Hi Just Wondering84,

Sorry about this. However, Xbox 360 doesn't have the option to turn on or off narrator>>only Xbox one does. However, you can check the movie and app setting and see if this option is available. Or did the movie you purchase come with this option? Some
    movies have a director's cut where they narrate the movie.

Someone else posted this same question last week. And the end result was them requesting a refund from Microsoft because they couldn't see the option to turn off narrator in the movie. You can always speak to a Microsoft agent by requesting a call back
    or speaking to a live agent via chat too regarding this matter https://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/xbox-360
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Narration

It's possible it's the narration from the movie. try pausing it, and bringing up the menu, in the settings there should be an option to turn off narration.
  6. MercifulSoup608 Win User

Narrator

xbox 360 narrator will not turn off when watching movies. Also when searching apps , the movies and tv does not show up in apps so it can be edited , i can not delete and reinstall it. how do i fix this ?
Thema:

1. Turn off Movie Narrator on xBox 360!! - Similar Threads - Turn off Movie

2. How to turn off narrator in Microsoft movies

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to turn off narrator in Microsoft movies: Hello. I recently rented a movie through XBOX 360 on the movie platform. I chose the movie in English to watch with subtitles. When I started watching the movie, there is a narrator narrating the...
  3. Narrator is on while watching a movie. Need to turn off, but won't

in XBoX on Consoles
    Narrator is on while watching a movie. Need to turn off, but won't: I used the center button on the controller, went to narrator. turned it off. Didn't work. Went to "ease of access, turned it off, still did not work. Reset console... Did not work. Is there...
  4. turning off action narration during movie

in XBoX Games and Apps
    turning off action narration during movie: Can anyone tell me how to or even how my Spiderman homecoming purchase is narrating the action, not subtitles but actual narration never had that come on or do that ever...any clues?...
  5. Turn off Narrator in Microsoft Movies on Xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Turn off Narrator in Microsoft Movies on Xbox 1: I cannot turn off Voice Narrator on my microsoft movies on Xbox1. I've tried to access by bottom left, however it doesn't let me actually turn it off. c1306d45-311a-455e-9a2e-d4e004b79ed7
  6. Can't turn off movie narrator on one movie

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't turn off movie narrator on one movie: I just bought the digital version of Spider-man far from home and the narrator is automatically on and I have no option to turn it off. I've looked in the CC menu and there's no where to turn it...
  7. Problem with my Xbox one x turning off on its own while watching a movie on the free movies...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with my Xbox one x turning off on its own while watching a movie on the free movies...: I was just sitting here watching a movie useing the free movies 2019 apps and suddenly my console turned off on its own. this has never happened before when I have been watching a movie when...
  8. How to turn off the voice commentary on a movie on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to turn off the voice commentary on a movie on Xbox 360: I just bought the spiderman homecoming movie and there is a commentary which im assuming it’s for the visually impaired. How do i turn it off? 5138dd82-ba12-433d-8cb1-3c8a5858b854
  9. Turn Off Audio Descriptions on Movie playing from XBOX 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Turn Off Audio Descriptions on Movie playing from XBOX 360: Hello, Trying to watch into the spiderverse on an xbox 360, but there are audio descriptions that I can't turn off. They are descriptions for people with visual impairments, not directors...
  10. How do i turn audio description off in Microsoft movies?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i turn audio description off in Microsoft movies?: I saw this question, under the same title above, posted and locked without answer. I'm posting this per instructions as I just had this problem, but I now know and want to share the answer. This...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox 360 turn off narator film

2. how to turn off audio description on xbox 360