Turn off Narrator in Microsoft Movies on Xbox 1

Discus and support Turn off Narrator in Microsoft Movies on Xbox 1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot turn off Voice Narrator on my microsoft movies on Xbox1. I've tried to access by bottom left, however it doesn't let me actually turn it off.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZackIssleib, Oct 7, 2019.

1. ZackIssleib
    ZackIssleib Guest

I cannot turn off Voice Narrator on my microsoft movies on Xbox1. I've tried to access by bottom left, however it doesn't let me actually turn it off.

:)

ZackIssleib, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Justtinseo9 Win User

Can't turn off movie narrator on one movie

I have the same issue, narrator is disabled on all of my systems, have tried two different PC's and my xbox, this is the only movie it happens with.

I rented the movie, did not buy
    Yes they totally messed this up. See here how to fix:

To turn off this absolute mess of a situation because its instigated off the hop, you need to in the Movie scroll left, select the little narration sign, then in the Audio section, Select ANY of the bottom 1-3 options. Youll notice they say PRIMARY. They
    wont have NARRATION like the options right under Audio have.

This will turn it off. Microsoft, seriously... fix this ****.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Press and hold the Xbox button on your controller, then press the Menu button . Press these buttons again to
    turn Narrator off. If you're using a keyboard, press the Windows logo key + Enter together to start and
    stop Narrator.
  4. Justtinseo9 Win User

Can't turn off movie narrator on one movie

To turn off this absolute mess of a situation because its instigated off the hop, you need to in the Movie scroll left, select the little narration sign, then in the Audio section, Select ANY of the bottom 1-3 options. Youll notice they say PRIMARY. They
    wont have NARRATION like the options right under Audio have.

This will turn it off. Microsoft, seriously... fix this cra p.
  5. Allebas Win User

How do you stop movie narrator in XBox 360?

Hi Just Wondering84,

Sorry about this. However, Xbox 360 doesn't have the option to turn on or off narrator>>only Xbox one does. However, you can check the movie and app setting and see if this option is available. Or did the movie you purchase come with this option? Some
    movies have a director's cut where they narrate the movie.

Someone else posted this same question last week. And the end result was them requesting a refund from Microsoft because they couldn't see the option to turn off narrator in the movie. You can always speak to a Microsoft agent by requesting a call back
    or speaking to a live agent via chat too regarding this matter https://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/xbox-360
  6. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Rented movie

Thema:

1. Turn off Narrator in Microsoft Movies on Xbox 1 - Similar Threads - Turn off Narrator

2. Why does my controller turn off

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my controller turn off: I recently plugged a keyboard and mouse into my xbox and it works great. The problem is that i can only plug my headphones into my controller to hear the game and after about 20m my controller...
  3. xbox one s keeps turning off when i stream

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox one s keeps turning off when i stream: Hello i have a xbox one s and i have been streaming for over 6 months with no problems. Today it just started to turn itself off after i have been streaming for 30 mintues or so and i have done...
  4. Can't turn off movie narrator on one movie

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't turn off movie narrator on one movie: I just bought the digital version of Spider-man far from home and the narrator is automatically on and I have no option to turn it off. I've looked in the CC menu and there's no where to turn it...
  5. Turn off Movie Narrator on xBox 360!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Turn off Movie Narrator on xBox 360!!: I just rented a movie on Microsoft Movies and TV - a voice is narrating everything that is happening on the screen, and I can't figure out how to make it stop. I have xBox 360, NOT XBox One. Help!...
  6. Turn off narrator Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Turn off narrator Xbox 360: How do I turn the narrator off my Xbox 360 movie i i just purchased 8c721ae3-9aea-4c9d-a865-f4d9b6800ef5
  7. Turn off narrator/voice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Turn off narrator/voice: theres a narrator or voice over that describes whats happening in the movie i just purchased on my xbox 360. I want to know how i turn it off. c0d3f03f-b8b4-4e8d-80a3-47f007f9d13d
  8. Narrator won't turn off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Narrator won't turn off: This seems to be happening to one movie in particular- T2: Trainspotting. I have been wanting to see it for a while and just purchased it for $14.99. Nowhere in the movie description did it say...
  9. Narrator Won't Turn Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Narrator Won't Turn Off: Hey guys, I have a HUGE problem. For some reason I accidentally turned on narrator and now it won't turn off! I tried everything I can but it won't turn off no matter what! HELP! Please tell me...
  10. Narrator does not turn off!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Narrator does not turn off!: I've tried to turn off the narrator by holding home button and then press the 3 line button; that does not work. I've also tried to go to "All Settings">"ease of access">"Narrator" and everytime I...