turn off reacurring billing

Discus and support turn off reacurring billing in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; how do I get a refund due to I didn't want to pay for another live faa3c29f-b097-4b90-a4ce-4e74281ab178 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Cierrawise, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Cierrawise
    Cierrawise Guest

how do I get a refund due to I didn't want to pay for another live

:)

Cierrawise, Apr 6, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

How to turn reacurring billing off

How to disable auto-renew for
    Xbox
    Live Gold

1. Navigate to account.microsoft.com/services.
    2. Sign into your Microsoft account.
    3. Navigate to the Xbox Live Gold subsection of the page.
    4. Click Manage.
    5. Choose Turn off auto-renew.
    6. Select Confirm cancellation.
  4. HKS Centurion Win User

Hello!

You can turn off recurring billing by accessing your subscriptions on your microsoft account. It should have options next to the subscription that will allow you to turn off recurring billing.

Thank you
  5. XsmkstarzX Win User

Go online to your Microsoft account, followed by subscription and from there you should be able to find how to find and turn that off. If you need to you can contact Microsoft for assistance.
  6. SoloMem0 Win User

Hi there,

You are able to do so from your Microsoft account. Account microsoft.com. also, you can contact support for then to assist you with this.
Thema:

1. turn off reacurring billing - Similar Threads - turn off reacurring

2. When i turn on my elite series 2 controller it immediatly turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i turn on my elite series 2 controller it immediatly turns off: When i turn on my elite series 2 controller it immediatly turns off. This happens off charger, on charger, or connected to usb-c. Its been charging over 24 hours so the batter shouldnt be dead....
  3. Xbox One turns on, then immediately turns off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One turns on, then immediately turns off.: The Xbox turns on, then immediately turns off. I've used different wall outlets. I've done a range of things from dusting it, to using a blow dryer which apparently is supposed to work. The only...
  4. My narrator WILL NOT TURN OFF BUT ONLY ON MINECRAFT! i need help like this the most...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My narrator WILL NOT TURN OFF BUT ONLY ON MINECRAFT! i need help like this the most...: My narrator WILL NOT TURN OFF BUT ONLY ON MINECRAFT! i need help like this the most annoying issue i’ve run into with Xbox 4b2419da-45d5-4b5d-8418-3a88f016c222
  5. Need to log on acc to turn off recrring bill but I don’t know the email just the password

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to log on acc to turn off recrring bill but I don’t know the email just the password: I need to log on my acc to take of Re 431ebbc2-2bd9-409a-b78e-f0f143f5f03e
  6. Xbox one X wont turn on after the Update froze and turned off my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X wont turn on after the Update froze and turned off my console: I got a update mid game and then my update froze and turned my xbox off and now it won't go on, my hdd have power to the xbox but it just won't turn on the light does not go on at all, how can i...
  7. Xbox One S disc drive spins and fan kicks in when turned off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S disc drive spins and fan kicks in when turned off: Hi all, My Xbox One S is in energy saving mode just to clarify Recently after it is switched off, the disc drive kicks in randomly and the fan starts up for around 10 minutes. Then it all stops...
  8. Xbox One won't show on the TV and it won't turn off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One won't show on the TV and it won't turn off: Hey everyone, I've never posted on here, so this is a first. My issue is with my XBOX One. Whenever I plug in my XBOX One console, it doesn't get a signal from my TV (even all TVs in my house). I...
  9. Xbox One (early model) updated last night, turned off to complete update, wont turn on since.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One (early model) updated last night, turned off to complete update, wont turn on since.: As the title says, I turned on my Xbox One last night and it said it needed an update (Odd cause mine usually updates automatically), as the update finished downloading it went to reset in order...
  10. Xbox 1 turns on then off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 turns on then off: My xbox has been having issues lately where it turns on and then turns off again shortly after. Ive gone and bought another power brick to see if that was the issues and my xbox now runs for a...