Turn off the light on the Xbox One Controller.

Discus and support Turn off the light on the Xbox One Controller. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I actually like to play in the dark, but I have a problem with the light from the xbox one controller that bothers me a lot. So I wanted to know... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RaikuLeTaulier, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Turn off the light on the Xbox One Controller.

Hi,

I actually like to play in the dark, but I have a problem with the light from the xbox one controller that bothers me a lot. So I wanted to know if there was a place in the settings to turn off or decrease the brightness of this light.

Thanks if you have a solution.

PS: For the controller I have the v2 and the v3 version.

:)

RaikuLeTaulier, Feb 10, 2020
  2. HairyBuzz Win User

My Xbox one controller won't turn on the console after a few day without turning on the system

How did you turn off the console? Did you have a light on the controller when you turned off console. Did you have light on the controller when you tried turning on the console?
  3. xTightKiddx Win User

My Xbox Controller Won't Stay On

Yes, the light on the xbox one controller turns off completely. I have to keep pressing the button to turn it back on then it turns off shortly after again.

Also to add, My main xbox controller says full when I checked the batteries on it, when I removed the same batteries and put them into the new controller it says Medium.
  4. SCOTTVOORHEES Win User

opinions on leaving on and tv app!!!

Silent so when you turn the tv off via the xbox the tv light goes off. the dvr light goes off and the ONE light goes off?

And then simply saying XBOX ON it turns on then say tv on the tv and dvr turn on?
  5. Frankalore the Merci Win User

I believe in the Xbox Accessories app the xbox button can be dimmed, but im not sure if it only works for the elite controller or not. I'd give it a try.
  6. RAGINGDIDDY Win User

Hello. I've just looked through all settings and unfortunately there isn't a way to turn the light off.

Not only is the light there to tell you that the control is on, but also to tell you when it's connected to the Xbox and also when it is searching for devices.

Sorry I don't have a solution for you.
Thema:

1. Turn off the light on the Xbox One Controller. - Similar Threads - Turn off light

2. Power supply lights up but turns off when plugged into Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power supply lights up but turns off when plugged into Xbox one: Hi everyone, i recently went to turn my xbox on after a power outage at my house and it wont turn on, i plug in the power supply and it lights up like normal but when i plug it in to the back of...
  3. Xbox One Original won't turn on power brick light goes off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Original won't turn on power brick light goes off: I tried the Xbox One power supply solution multiple times and it hasn't helped. The power brick's light dies as soon as it is plugged in. I waited 10 seconds and it still doesn't work at all. Does...
  4. Xbox doesn't turn off - light blinking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox doesn't turn off - light blinking: Recently, my Xbox One S has stopped turning off properly. I click the button on the console, my TV loses signal from the console, but the light blinks and the fan whirrs indefinitely. So far the...
  5. Xbox wont turn off!!! Light blinks for 10-20 minutes

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox wont turn off!!! Light blinks for 10-20 minutes: So I have an xbox one X and lately it's been acting weird when I go to turn it off. I've really only noticed it after a longer play session, 3-4+ hours, but when I go to turn it off it turns the...
  6. Xbox Turned Itself Off Power Light Flashing Very Fast

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Turned Itself Off Power Light Flashing Very Fast: My xbox randomly turned off mid game like not an instant crash, my game seemed to freeze then I had a black screen, but my party chat was still working for a few seconds. Then my console...
  7. Xbox one S won't turn on even thought when I push the button and it lights up then lights off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S won't turn on even thought when I push the button and it lights up then lights off: Hello, I have been trying for the past hour to get my Xbox one s to turn on but I have been met with the same result. The console light will turn and after a second would turn off. I have tried...
  8. Xbox turns on for a second then turns off immediately, also power brick has a orange light.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox turns on for a second then turns off immediately, also power brick has a orange light.: My problem is that when I try to turn on my Xbox one it turns on for a second then turns off. I have tried a lot of videos that say unplug everything from the xbox then wait ten seconds to plug it...
  9. Original Xbox One Power Brick Light Turns Off When Plugged Into Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox One Power Brick Light Turns Off When Plugged Into Console: Was playing and then my xbox just turned off without me touching the console or power supply. The power supply light is orange when plugged into the wall, but when I plug it into the console it...
  10. Xbox One and power brick has started to turn off randomly (no flashing light on brick)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One and power brick has started to turn off randomly (no flashing light on brick): This issue started about a week or so ago. My console is 2-3 years old and well kept after. No issues until now. Problem: After playing a game for around 5-10 minutes it just shuts down....