Turn off Xbox - Steelseries Headset

Discus and support Turn off Xbox - Steelseries Headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everybody, If you switch off the xbox (series x), then the Steelseries headset, the Xbox will automatically restart. The controller is then no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BENJINHO, Nov 26, 2020.

1. BENJINHO
    BENJINHO Guest

:)

BENJINHO, Nov 26, 2020
  2. Mister Beep Win User

Voice Chat Volume Too Low (Since Controller Update)

Hey there Altimatex!

Sorry to hear about the headset issue! Looking at SteelSeries' product page for the

Siberia V2 Headset
    , it unfortunately looks like it is not compatible with the Xbox One console. You can refer to

SteelSeries' Headset Platform Compatibility Matrix
    for a list of all of the headsets SteelSeries' has that work with the Xbox One console. Hope that helps!
  3. LGN Mike Win User

Turtle Beach PX5 or XP500?

4. DangerousBard Win User

Steel series Siberia v2 headset

Steelseries Siberia V2 is a headset that belongs to the old console generation and while it worked well with xbox 360, the Steelseries went through an update and delivered The Steelseries Siberia Elite for the current console generation.
  5. choppyseize Win User

Ear buds that I can control volume with?

Steelseries headsets are amazingly comfortable and you can adjust the volume on the side so you never have to take them off. That may be a good option
  6. Q775Q775 Win User

Arrow icon

Apologies for the lack of info . Cod WW2 on xbox 1 & using a steelseries basic headset.
Thema:

1. Turn off Xbox - Steelseries Headset - Similar Threads - Turn off Steelseries

2. Xbox one x turns off when sea gate drive is connected to USB port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x turns off when sea gate drive is connected to USB port: So basically i have already looked up every suggestion in the book regarding to this particular subject, needless to say nothing has worked yet.. i have replaced the power supply as well as...
  3. Xbox keeps crashing and turning off by itself

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps crashing and turning off by itself: Everytime i play nba 2k21 series x version. My xbox SHUTS DOWN BY ITSELF . It has happend numerous of times . ONLY WHILE I PLAY NBA2k!!! Other games work fine.Who do i need to speak with to fix...
  4. I got hacked what do I do they keep turning my xbox off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got hacked what do I do they keep turning my xbox off: I got removed the credit card, changed password, and enabled two factor authentication 6dde873c-c032-4a6f-b560-1d5b4a0adaea
  5. Xbox Series X keeps crashing/turning off/freezing. Almost every xbox optimised game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X keeps crashing/turning off/freezing. Almost every xbox optimised game.: Hi guys. I ve requested service because my xbox kept turning off or freezing at title screen of the most xsx games. Gears 5 can't get past title screen, freezes constantly, or turns off console....
  6. Xbox one x turning off while playing online multiplayer in NBA2k21

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one x turning off while playing online multiplayer in NBA2k21: Xbox one x turning off while playing online multiplayer in NBA2k21 submitted by /u/juliojones23 [link] [comments]
  7. when turning x box on making funny noise then turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    when turning x box on making funny noise then turning off: I bought my son an xbox end of august but now when i turn it on it makes a funny noise and then turns off. should i try and contact xbox direct or return to argos where i got it from which may be...
  8. narrator still active on gears 5, but its turned off

in XBoX on Consoles
    narrator still active on gears 5, but its turned off: I'm having an issue with the narrator being active only when gears 5 is being played. I've done all the trouble shooting available to no avail. I don't have this issue outside of this game. Also...
  9. My Series S still keeps turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series S still keeps turning off: My Xbox series S just turns off after around 15 seconds of me not touching my controller. c404fa2d-327f-4a68-a01b-500aa154f8b7
  10. Xbox one control pad keeps turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one control pad keeps turning off: I have recently bought a new control pad, only been used for 2 weeks. Whilst in a game it keeps turning off, it had brand new batteries in it and my other control pad doesn't do it. At first it...