"Turn on Copilot" button

Discus and support "Turn on Copilot" button in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello. The "Turn on Copilot" button in Ease of Access > Controller > Copilot Settings is blocked. Can you help me please ?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DrMaster2002, May 30, 2019.

1. DrMaster2002
    DrMaster2002 Guest

"Turn on Copilot" button

Hello. The "Turn on Copilot" button in Ease of Access > Controller > Copilot Settings is blocked. Can you help me please ?

:)

DrMaster2002, May 30, 2019
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

"Turn on Copilot" button

I'm not sure off the top of my head, but I'm wondering if the co-pilot feature will work with any/all games? Or is it just with certain games that will have that ability? If it doesn't work with every single game that's on Xbox, that that may possibly
    be another reason that it's not working. Which game are you trying it with?
  3. StevenSF3 Win User

"Turn on Copilot" button

Hi DrMaster2002

We may need a little more information to help you troubleshoot.

Have you synced both controllers to your Xbox already?

Are there any error codes that come up?
  4. {Parity} Win User

"Turn on Copilot" button

See if anything in this
    LINK
    helps you to resolve the issue. Hope this helps. Let us know. Good Luck!!
  5. DrMaster2002 Win User

"Turn on Copilot" button

I have synced both controllers but one is the original controller of the Xbox and the other is a controller with wire. There are not any error code, just the button who is in black and I can't select it.
  6. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

"Turn on Copilot" button

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/accessories/copilot
Thema:

"Turn on Copilot" button

1. "Turn on Copilot" button - Similar Threads - Turn Copilot button

2. Xbox não liga. [Edit - translation] - Xbox does not turn on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox não liga. [Edit - translation] - Xbox does not turn on.: Olá boa tarde, hoje liguei meu Xbox One normalmente, como sempre faço, ele emitiu o som inicial (plim) , mas não acendeu o LED e não iniciou. Liguei novamente e funcionou, mas queria saber o que...
  3. Xbox one ligando e desligando sozinho -[Translation - Xbox one turning on and off by itself]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one ligando e desligando sozinho -[Translation - Xbox one turning on and off by itself]: Olá. Eu preciso de uma ajuda desesperadamente. Vou descrever o problema detalhadamente, já que eu tentei muitas coisas. Esse é o cenário que o Xbox está ligado hoje: Moro em um apartamento,...
  4. Xbox Elite Series 2 Turning off issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Turning off issue: Hi guys, Ive just received an Xbox Elite series 2 controllee as a present. I have set it up and updated it, but whenever I seem to press the right analogue stick down a certain way or harder, it...
  5. connecting the seagate 8tb Xbox Edition hard drive, the Xbox one s turns itself off. Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    connecting the seagate 8tb Xbox Edition hard drive, the Xbox one s turns itself off. Why?: Hi, I bought a seagate 8tb Xbox Edition hard drive. when I connect it to my Xbox one s, this su immediately turns off and to turn it back on I have to disconnect the power for a while and turn it...
  6. Video Quality choices and ability to turn xbox on from app

in XboX Insiders
    Video Quality choices and ability to turn xbox on from app: I think we should have an option for video quality for when our connections are weaker. aswell as the option to turn our xbox on from the app to make connecting easier submitted by...
  7. Xbox one won’t turn on pls help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won’t turn on pls help!: Hi my son’s xbox one won’t turn on. We have followed the advice and checked the cable works and the plug socket works our nearest Microsoft store is about 200 miles away...
  8. Xbox one won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won’t turn on: Okay so i have the first gen xbox one and i had left it alone for about two weeks and it wont turn on and i cant seem to find a reasonable answer that doesnt have to do with the power block being...
  9. How to Turn off Mic Monitoring

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Turn off Mic Monitoring: I need help with turning off mic monitoring with the new update. 6d13b55c-3dcd-4853-8930-8b36b88ca3a3
  10. Xbox one wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one wont turn on: So i unplugged my xbox one to move it but when I plugged it back in, there's no power. I've had it for like 5 years with no problems. I was watching Netflix on it right before I turned it off. So...