"Turn on Copilot" button

Discus and support "Turn on Copilot" button in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello. The "Turn on Copilot" button in Ease of Access > Controller > Copilot Settings is blocked. Can you help me please ?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DrMaster2002, May 30, 2019.

1. DrMaster2002
    DrMaster2002 Guest

"Turn on Copilot" button

Hello. The "Turn on Copilot" button in Ease of Access > Controller > Copilot Settings is blocked. Can you help me please ?

:)

DrMaster2002, May 30, 2019
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

"Turn on Copilot" button

I'm not sure off the top of my head, but I'm wondering if the co-pilot feature will work with any/all games? Or is it just with certain games that will have that ability? If it doesn't work with every single game that's on Xbox, that that may possibly
    be another reason that it's not working. Which game are you trying it with?
  3. StevenSF3 Win User

"Turn on Copilot" button

Hi DrMaster2002

We may need a little more information to help you troubleshoot.

Have you synced both controllers to your Xbox already?

Are there any error codes that come up?
  4. {Parity} Win User

"Turn on Copilot" button

See if anything in this
    LINK
    helps you to resolve the issue. Hope this helps. Let us know. Good Luck!!
  5. DrMaster2002 Win User

"Turn on Copilot" button

I have synced both controllers but one is the original controller of the Xbox and the other is a controller with wire. There are not any error code, just the button who is in black and I can't select it.
  6. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

"Turn on Copilot" button

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/accessories/copilot
Thema:

"Turn on Copilot" button

1. "Turn on Copilot" button - Similar Threads - Turn Copilot button

2. Xbox one original turns off randomly while playing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one original turns off randomly while playing: My xbox randomly turns off while playing games and my power supply is new What should i do? I think it's happening because of the update i got dcfc6180-f3a8-4fb9-84d2-7cbce3caa2e2
  3. turning off action narration during movie

in XBoX Games and Apps
    turning off action narration during movie: Can anyone tell me how to or even how my Spiderman homecoming purchase is narrating the action, not subtitles but actual narration never had that come on or do that ever...any clues?...
  4. Using 3.5mm jack, don't know why sound stopped working. How do I turn back on?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Using 3.5mm jack, don't know why sound stopped working. How do I turn back on?: In controller settings the cursor skips past volume 8ae89468-465d-4a99-8685-0cad60f6f2a1
  5. Xbox one wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one wont turn on: My Xbox one beeps when I press the power button but wont turn on. 561b7d4d-6707-469d-9bed-567711e21083
  6. After Delta update my xbox won't turn on.

in XboX Insiders
    After Delta update my xbox won't turn on.: Hello, I don't know if this is going to be well received here, but a support agent told me to post here.I received the Delta update this morning and now my xbox will not turn on.I have tried...
  7. Minecraft crashing/turning Xbox off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crashing/turning Xbox off: I've had problems this evening whilst playing Minecraft. Half way through a game my machine just turned off, no error code provided. The same error has repeated several times when trying to...
  8. Xbox One X turns on but has no signel, digital games corrupted and whole system sometimes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X turns on but has no signel, digital games corrupted and whole system sometimes...: Hello, So i need your guys help, do you know what the problem can be?? System completely freezes or game's shut off automaticly. I think it is the HHD that the thing is broken but i don't now...
  9. BRAND NEW Rig 800lx Will Not Turn On??

in XBoX on Consoles
    BRAND NEW Rig 800lx Will Not Turn On??: Bought and opened today, brand new from store. The headset paired to my xbox fine, but the headset will NOT turn on. I have left it charging for a few hours, which should be enough to fully charge...
  10. Controle Xbox 360 não liga! (Xbox 360 control does not turn on!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controle Xbox 360 não liga! (Xbox 360 control does not turn on!): É isso, não liga. De vez em quando parece que vai ligar, acende mas logo apaga a luz. Trocar pilhas: X Tentar ligar por horas: X Improvisar com fita adesiva e outras coisas: X Tratar o...