Turn Up The Volume!!

Discus and support Turn Up The Volume!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The only games I crank my music for are racing game. Everything else I have the music turned down. e4fc4c6d-d5b1-4f1e-a8f6-7e14ec80cf53 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zero420override, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Turn Up The Volume!!

The only games I crank my music for are racing game. Everything else I have the music turned down.

:)

Zero420override, Aug 30, 2019
  2. colbycav Win User

Turn Up The Volume!!

I do enjoy listening to Spotify playlists while I'm gaming, usually racing or open world games (non-story missions or just collectibles). It's a great opportunity sometimes to listen to new music/albums to get some new songs for my playlists.
  3. PatriotSH529 Win User

Turn Up The Volume!!

When I am not playing seriously, just goofing off and doing fun things with friends I listen to music, but in competitive games like Rainbow Six Siege or COD definitely not because I focus my attention to try and get the dub
  4. eren499 Win User

Turn Up The Volume!!

I play a music while gaming i like it
  5. SinistralSpark8 Win User

Turn Up The Volume!!

Definitively Rocket League, I can play for hours and hours listening my musics and playing.
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

Turn Up The Volume!!

I usually listen to music when playing multiplayer or racing games.
Thema:

Turn Up The Volume!!

1. Turn Up The Volume!! - Similar Threads - Turn Volume

2. I cannot turn my volume up or down

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot turn my volume up or down: I tried with using my Alexa on my TV it says it's turning up the volume but it doesn't. I also tried with my elite series 2 controller but that won't work either i have set up my TV provider and...
  3. Xbox One turning off, or volume going mute when plugging in Stereo Adapter and Headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One turning off, or volume going mute when plugging in Stereo Adapter and Headset.: So i'm having an issue where, whenever i plug in a Xbox One Stereo Adapter, into my controller (V2 Controller) the Xbox will either completely hard reset itself randomly, or volume in my headset...
  4. Sorry to ask this here, but PLEASE, considerably turn down the volume of trailers in...

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry to ask this here, but PLEASE, considerably turn down the volume of trailers in...: I feel this is going worse and worse. I was checking recent added games in Xbox Game Pass right now, 03:00 AM (Rio de Janeiro), so I decided to watch Lonely Mountains: Downhill trailer to decide...
  5. Xbox Won't Turn On Or Off Reciever Phillips Sound Bar HTL4115B/F7 Volume and Mute Work!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Won't Turn On Or Off Reciever Phillips Sound Bar HTL4115B/F7 Volume and Mute Work!: I have Phillips Sound Bar HTL4115B/F7 that my xbox one can control volume and mute, but not on or off please help remote code is R3746. Any help would be great! Thanks!...
  6. Denon AVR-1507 can't turn on or off but mute and volume commands work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Denon AVR-1507 can't turn on or off but mute and volume commands work: I have the Denon AVR-1507 receiver. The Xbox One can mute it and adjust the volume, but it can't turn it on or off. I have set it up using several different controller codes, by entering the...
  7. How do you turn up your mic volume?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you turn up your mic volume?: My friends keep telling me my mic is too low but none of us know how to do it. Someone help please. 33402bda-ed1f-4d89-8c0e-fe8b87e7256b
  8. Xbox One Elite Console, Wont turn on Samsung sound bar, takes 2 commands to mute/volume ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Console, Wont turn on Samsung sound bar, takes 2 commands to mute/volume ...: I had a day one edition of Xbox and it used to turn my Samsung Sound Bar HW-F450 On and off when I started the console no problem. When I would tell my Xbox to turn the volume up thought I had to...
  9. Volume is muted when turning Xbox on (Kinect configured)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Volume is muted when turning Xbox on (Kinect configured): My volume is muted when I turn on my Xbox (Kinect is configured to my Sony blue ray player and tv options) in order for me to hear volume I have to manually turn the volume up with my remote or...
  10. Turn up the volume microphone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turn up the volume microphone: Hello, Is there a way to Turn up the volume of wireless microphone? kind regards, Pawel a20f51ed-94bb-4851-911f-9fead444c224

Users found this page by searching for:

1. samsung hw-f450 sound bar