Turn Up The Volume!!

Discus and support Turn Up The Volume!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The only games I crank my music for are racing game. Everything else I have the music turned down. e4fc4c6d-d5b1-4f1e-a8f6-7e14ec80cf53 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zero420override, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Turn Up The Volume!!

The only games I crank my music for are racing game. Everything else I have the music turned down.

:)

Zero420override, Aug 30, 2019
  2. IRB Win User

Turn Up The Volume!!

I only play music during certain games that I don't need to listen to what is happening in game. Things like Gems of War and Farm Together.
  3. XBA_Hype Win User

Turn Up The Volume!!

I have had many people laughing at me playing farming sim but like you say it is a proper relaxing/chill game to play, go at your own pace and enjoy it. my uncle was a farmer he passed a couple years back but I know from what he told me its hard work but
    there is still a chill factor there when you are out in the fields doing whatever needs doing, fresh air and no sound of the bossman in your ear haha.

KJCAPTAIN420 I tend to have my headset on at all times when gaming but I do have a gaming chair now with its built in sub, great for
    when I want to listen to music, I can imagine racing games are pretty awesome through it too but yet to try it out :)

sandy the hippy racing games with your own tracks is always kool, I do like in game tracks but I just find sometimes they can
    repeat too much for me as I spend most of my time gaming.

Pandy Yato our children must be protected I get that. I have my gaming corner out the way now so I'm lucky, this house also
    seems to block sound out in all directions which is pretty kool.
  4. mocoworm Win User

Turn Up The Volume!!

I can't listen to music while playing games. It just distracts me completely.
  5. Sanguinem Malum Win User

Turn Up The Volume!!

I'm partial to the rocky soundtrack when playing fight night :)
  6. Vondiehmon Win User

Turn Up The Volume!!

I only play my own playlists when I am playing a game that doesn't require listening to other sounds like Forza.
Thema:

Turn Up The Volume!!

1. Turn Up The Volume!! - Similar Threads - Turn Volume

2. Xbox Won't Turn On Or Off Reciever Phillips Sound Bar HTL4115B/F7 Volume and Mute Work!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Won't Turn On Or Off Reciever Phillips Sound Bar HTL4115B/F7 Volume and Mute Work!: I have Phillips Sound Bar HTL4115B/F7 that my xbox one can control volume and mute, but not on or off please help remote code is R3746. Any help would be great! Thanks!...
  3. Denon AVR-1507 can't turn on or off but mute and volume commands work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Denon AVR-1507 can't turn on or off but mute and volume commands work: I have the Denon AVR-1507 receiver. The Xbox One can mute it and adjust the volume, but it can't turn it on or off. I have set it up using several different controller codes, by entering the...
  4. How do you turn up your mic volume?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you turn up your mic volume?: My friends keep telling me my mic is too low but none of us know how to do it. Someone help please. 33402bda-ed1f-4d89-8c0e-fe8b87e7256b
  5. Xbox One Elite Console, Wont turn on Samsung sound bar, takes 2 commands to mute/volume ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Console, Wont turn on Samsung sound bar, takes 2 commands to mute/volume ...: I had a day one edition of Xbox and it used to turn my Samsung Sound Bar HW-F450 On and off when I started the console no problem. When I would tell my Xbox to turn the volume up thought I had to...
  6. Volume is muted when turning Xbox on (Kinect configured)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Volume is muted when turning Xbox on (Kinect configured): My volume is muted when I turn on my Xbox (Kinect is configured to my Sony blue ray player and tv options) in order for me to hear volume I have to manually turn the volume up with my remote or...
  7. Turn up the volume microphone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turn up the volume microphone: Hello, Is there a way to Turn up the volume of wireless microphone? kind regards, Pawel a20f51ed-94bb-4851-911f-9fead444c224
  8. how come you can't turn voice volume to zero on the dash for all games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how come you can't turn voice volume to zero on the dash for all games?: on 360 there was a setting in Preferences where you could turn voice volume to zero. This would mute everyone in every game you played. But on Xbox One I can't see a similar setting - you have to...
  9. Xbox One Headset Adapter - How do you turn game and chat volumes down individually??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Headset Adapter - How do you turn game and chat volumes down individually??: how do you turn the or the game volume down. I can turn the volumes up, but I don't want any game volume to come through the controller, just chat. help with turning game volume down...
  10. Volume turns down when in party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Volume turns down when in party chat: Why? Where are the settings to stop this from happening? ea4453a6-03f3-45bb-8041-75fabf018869

Users found this page by searching for:

1. samsung hw-f450 sound bar