turning off auto Subscription charge

Discus and support turning off auto Subscription charge in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Now i like online but i don't wanna have to be charged every so days for it is there a way to remove this? dc8c9557-ce3d-4402-9620-e1321df4da34 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SkyRimLegend21, Jul 11, 2019.

1. turning off auto Subscription charge

Now i like online but i don't wanna have to be charged every so days for it is there a way to remove this?

:)

SkyRimLegend21, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox one free trial

starting a trial will turn on auto-renew subscription. If you don't turn auto-renew off before the trial ends, you will be charged for a new subscription.
  3. IanCeazar2006 Win User

Charge £11.98 on my card?

There is a possibility that the auto renewal of your Xbox Live subscription is currently activated and you need to turn it off before the subscription expires so that it will not auto renew and for you not to be automatically charge.
  4. RandyAU93 Win User

Yes. On the
    Microsoft Account website
    , go to "Services & subscriptions". Select the subscription you wish to work on, and choose "Manage". One of the line items on that page will indicate if the subscription is set to recurring billing. Click the "Change" link on that
    line to make the desired adjustment.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there SkyRimLegend21,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue and for marking the responses as answer.
    We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

If you would like further assistance with subscriptions, I recommend to
    contact Customer Supportfor further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day!
  6. {Parity} Win User

Log into your Microsoft account and go to subscriptions. You can manage the subscriptions from there.
Thema:

1. turning off auto Subscription charge - Similar Threads - turning off auto

2. How To Turn Off Auto-Sign In on Xbox if Signing Into Xbox Console Companion

in XBoX on Consoles
    How To Turn Off Auto-Sign In on Xbox if Signing Into Xbox Console Companion: I know someone that told me that if they sign out of their Xbox console then sign into their account on the Xbox Console Companion app on PC, they're getting auto-signed into the Xbox. May I ask...
  3. why can you not turn off recurring auto renew subscription???

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can you not turn off recurring auto renew subscription???: please don't point me to the customer support which is unhelpful. why doesn't xbox one have auto renew turn off feature? why is this missing from subscriptions and cancellation? sucks only way...
  4. Forgot to turn off the auto payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot to turn off the auto payment: Есть ли задолженность, которую можно снять без оплаты? [Translation - Is there a debt that can be withdrawn without payment?] f9c2c389-b575-40f4-b6e3-db7d3b96d5a6
  5. Refund for Game Pass + How to cancel subscription/turn off auto-renewal & recurring billing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund for Game Pass + How to cancel subscription/turn off auto-renewal & recurring billing.: I purchased my 1st month of Xbox Game Pass for $1 on 1/03/2019. This is my first time handling a subscription service (besides Xbox Live Gold, if that counts), so I thought that on 2/03/2019 it...
  6. turn off auto renewal

in XBoX on Consoles
    turn off auto renewal: Split from this thread. I cannot find anywhere to cancel this subscription - every help function tells me to go to Payment and Billing and select Cancel - THERE IS NO CANCEL Selection!!!...
  7. Turning off auto renew didn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turning off auto renew didn't work: I turned off auto renew right after i got a new xbox live subscription but i just got charged again for a renewal. 0dd35372-c9c6-41a3-9f0d-2ed6ed27739d
  8. Was charged for Xbox Live Gold even though I turned off auto-renew

in XBoX on Consoles
    Was charged for Xbox Live Gold even though I turned off auto-renew: I canceled my Xbox Live Gold subscription but was charged a week later even though I turned off auto-renew multiple days before it was set to start another month. I was confused as it told me I...
  9. I did not use the console for a month and forgot to turn off auto-prolongation I did not get a ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I did not use the console for a month and forgot to turn off auto-prolongation I did not get a ...: I did not use the console for a month and forgot to turn off auto-prolongation I did not get a subscription, how can I cancel the debt? 43e483d7-2f23-4c96-9e0f-c9908624157b
  10. Auto renewal STILL NOT TURNING OFF

in XBoX on Consoles
    Auto renewal STILL NOT TURNING OFF: Why does the Microsoft website auto-renew cancellation system still not work? How does everyone else cancel their Xbox Live sub? Cheers, Aidan f9dd4491-2764-4e98-94b6-976e95f03add