turning off gamers with headsets when not using one

Discus and support turning off gamers with headsets when not using one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; turning off gamers with headsets on multiplayer when not wearing a headset be83bfb4-4987-48dc-8cf4-ccc5bb062c9a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TIMIL DEEPS ON, Nov 25, 2021.

1. turning off gamers with headsets when not using one

turning off gamers with headsets on multiplayer when not wearing a headset

:)

TIMIL DEEPS ON, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Timil welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Can you give us more information about the issue?
  3. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Anyone got a Turtle Beach Ear Force Stealth 500X headset?

One thing I meant to ask you guys: -

When you turn your Xbox on, do you get the "Headset assigned" notification popping up, even if the headset itself is turned off?
  4. vikingland1 Win User

In xbox party chat I cant be heard but the circle lights up and I can hear people, help?

Do you guys have your kinect turned to off for chat? I use my kinect for skype but sometimes forget to turn the chat feature off when I use my headset.
  5. Mason Phillips Win User

Stopping the xbox from turning on with headset

It works when doing it like that, I dont need a tutorial on how to pair, I want to know if there is a way to disable the console turning on when I turn on the headset. No matter if the console is off, since the headset uses a multifunction button for pairing
    and power, it turns the xbox on and I dont want that to happen
  6. wiirluvenit Win User

Call of Duty edition Xbox One Controller won't turn on.

UPDATE: I popped off part of the back and noticed it is turning on now but when I try and connect my headset it completely shuts off and won't turn back on until I remove the headset.
Thema:

1. turning off gamers with headsets when not using one - Similar Threads - turning off gamers

2. Xbox turn off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox turn off: Hi my xbox just turn off by itself when I was playing gears of war 5, i dont know wahy this happen, the console its new, and its the first time its happen, and it didnt happen to any other game at...
  3. My Xbox 360 PC controller turns off any time a game would send a vibration signal - even...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 PC controller turns off any time a game would send a vibration signal - even...: I noticed this issue last month, after not playing any PC games that would use a controller for over a month. My controller just kept randomly and constantly disconnecting during gameplay. At...
  4. Controller Elite Series 2 Keeps Turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Elite Series 2 Keeps Turning off: I don't know if there is something I can do with it, but every time I connect the controller to the cable and I'm using it at the same time it just turns off again and again, it only happens when...
  5. Turning off console gives my other HDMI input a Black Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turning off console gives my other HDMI input a Black Screen: Hi fellow Xbox Enthusiasts. I have an Xbox Series X connected to my Vizio Tv via HDMI. When I hold the home button and choose to turn off the console, inexplicably, it makes my other device...
  6. Xbox One Turns off after a few seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Turns off after a few seconds: Hey, I recently bought a faulty xbox one (Not s or x) that turns off after a few seconds of being turned on, I've pulled it apart and put new thermal paste on it, I saw the fan move a tiny bit and...
  7. USB devices turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB devices turning off: Simply put, when I play games, my mouse and keyboard will randomly turn off and back on. I've tried switching mice and it happens on the other one too. Just a few minutes ago, I was playing a game...
  8. Xbox keeps turning off in halo infinite, forza h5

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox keeps turning off in halo infinite, forza h5: Anywhere from 10 min to a half hour or so in my session ends abruptly and my series x turns off. At times i cant use remote start and have to press power button on the console. Is there a fix for...
  9. Turn off pointless sounds. Hahshsufievdudiagsjtpdgwydogogvahd

in XboX Insiders
    Turn off pointless sounds. Hahshsufievdudiagsjtpdgwydogogvahd: Please add some way to mute the random pointless sounds. I use a head set and when scrolling or typing there's hundreds of stupid clicks going on in my head. Why... All the swipe noises on the...
  10. Halo Infinite turns off console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite turns off console: After about 3 hours of playing Halo infinite by brand new Halo xbox shuts down. If I turn it back on it shuts down 10 minutes later. Is anybody else having this problem. I talk to Microsoft and...