Turning off vibration for second controller.

Discus and support Turning off vibration for second controller. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If I play a two player game I can sign in on second controller using guest account, but it won't let me change controller configuration so it doesn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cyanideandjd, Mar 4, 2021.

1. cyanideandjd
    cyanideandjd Guest

If I play a two player game I can sign in on second controller using guest account, but it won't let me change controller configuration so it doesn't vibrate. If i do manage to do that, then it stops the other controller from working. Is there anyway to do this without having to create a whole new profile just for it?

:)

cyanideandjd, Mar 4, 2021
  2. FullHornet Win User

Chat Adapter Audio Drop

I have noticed that if you turn the vibration function off on the controller it helps render this. I noticed that every time the controller would vibrate using the adapter that the audio would cut out for a split second. I turned it off and no problems
    since.
  3. Earmack Win User
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

How Does Neverwinter Make Money?

You can't turn off controller vibration but there are no vibrations.....
  5. {Parity} Win User

turn of the vibration of the controller xboxone ?

6. Lord Gigglefist Win User

Controller dies when screen shakes?

Update: Turns out vibration is turned ON for my system, but the controllers don't vibrate.

So I guess the issue is really that when any controller is connected to my system, when it's supposed to vibrate, it turns off.
Thema:

1. Turning off vibration for second controller. - Similar Threads - Turning off vibration

2. Xbox1 S controller vibrates for 5 seconds and turns itself off right after turning it on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox1 S controller vibrates for 5 seconds and turns itself off right after turning it on.: Xbox1 S controller vibrates uncontrollably for 5 seconds everytime I turn it on. It then proceeds to turn itself off after its tantrum. This has happened multiple times and there seems to be no...
  3. My controller keeps on vibrating and after Turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller keeps on vibrating and after Turning off: When I try to play with my controller wireless with batteries the controller buzzes when i have vibration off and i can only play wired fb17bba4-1d4f-427a-8ae0-15980fd8d618
  4. Xbox controller - can’t turn vibration off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller - can’t turn vibration off: I go into settings and vibratio is not ticked so it shouldnt be on but it certainly is! Please help! Weve just upgraded to the xbox s and i cant play with the vibration on. Its killing me. please...
  5. Controller Vibration: Turns Itself Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Vibration: Turns Itself Off: Hello, I am having a major issue, as my wired controller will (at random) turn off it's vibration setting without command. I don't know what the problem is but it's also turning itself off as...
  6. BUG on controller vibration. Yesterday I turned off the vibration, today I was trying to...

in XboX Insiders
    BUG on controller vibration. Yesterday I turned off the vibration, today I was trying to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/marcosvrj [link] [comments]
  7. Turn off vibration on a wired Xbox 360 controller??

in XBoX on Windows
    Turn off vibration on a wired Xbox 360 controller??: Is there any way to turn off vibration on an Xbox 360 controller?? I am playing Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 and there is no option for turning off vibration in game. I hate it especially when it...
  8. Vibration/controller turn off

in XboX Insiders
    Vibration/controller turn off: Please add this feature! New to the program but would love this! Also an option to turn the controller off since holding xbo button activates google assistant submitted by /u/slitsnipe [link]...
  9. XBox One controller vibration can't be turned off when connected via bluetooth to PC

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox One controller vibration can't be turned off when connected via bluetooth to PC: Hi, I have seen this issue before but no answer to it: I have an XBOX One controller that I pair via Bluetooth to my Microsoft Surface Go. I have installed Xbox accessories app but when connected...
  10. Cannot turn off vibration on a Bluetooth Xbox controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot turn off vibration on a Bluetooth Xbox controller: Hi. I need help. I use an XBOX wireless controller on win 10, and i would like to turn off vibration. My problem is: after turning off the vibration in xbox accessories, my controller cannot...